Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A bet with you fellow Raven fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Laughing I've never seen this clown before this thread. Definitely not enough bang for your buck in a sig bet.

Yeah you're probably right.

I should've stuck with my original terms and said he should wear the sig until the 2014 season was over. That way I could've essentially banned his ignorant statements from this site until 2015...

But hey, since I did bet that we'd have to win by 10... Someone else could sig bet him that if we win, he still sees the same terms.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Laughing I've never seen this clown before this thread. Definitely not enough bang for your buck in a sig bet.

I should've stuck with my original terms and said he should wear the sig until the 2014 season was over. That way I could've essentially banned his ignorant statements from this site until 2015...

But hey, since I did bet that we'd have to win by 10... Someone else could sig bet him that if we win, he still sees the same terms.

I'll do a bet that if Flacco throws for over 100 yards (since according to him, he's not a QB), he wears a sig of my choosing for all of next year.

I shouldn't win, because after all, Flacco's not a QB (and even not a person, according to him), so him facing an NFL defense should be suicide.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Salt&Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Call me what you want. Pats are winning big this weekend. Like I stated before. This was already set in stone at beginning of season. Only reason they play the games is for our entertainment.
Salt&Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

I'll do a bet that if Flacco throws for over 100 yards (since according to him, he's not a QB), he wears a sig of my choosing for all of next year.

I shouldn't win, because after all, Flacco's not a QB (and even not a person, according to him), so him facing an NFL defense should be suicide.
There you go again adding words to your text that I never said. Man do people love adding words in forums. (you said ravens D is trash) See what I did there? Pulled a SNA on SNA. LOL stop adding words that noone ever said or posted. Makes you less creditable and a fool.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

There you go again adding words to your text that I never said. Man do people love adding words in forums. (you said ravens D is trash) See what I did there? Pulled a SNA on SNA. LOL stop adding words that noone ever said or posted. Makes you less creditable and a fool.

Oops, sorry, all the garbage nonsense you've been spouting out the past couple of days just all lumped together and I couldn't differentiate between all of it. My mistake.

Oh, and I've said our D sucks lots of times this year. Joke's on you, bud.

But something you did say, "He is worse than Colt McCoy." Yeah, I don't really need to elaborate on that...have fun on the site for another 3 days until you're banned Very Happy

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Salt&Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Oops, sorry, all the garbage nonsense you've been spouting out the past couple of days just all lumped together and I couldn't differentiate between all of it. My mistake.

But something you did say, "He is worse than Colt McCoy." Yeah, I don't really need to elaborate on that...have fun on the site for another 3 days until you're banned Very Happy
Lol ban me for all I care. Garbage nonsense. Your QB is garbage nonsense. banning me. LOL like I care. thats one less forum full of s I got to worry about and have to troll.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Lol ban me for all I care. Garbage nonsense. Your QB is garbage nonsense. banning me. LOL like I care. thats one less forum full of s I got to worry about and have to troll.

Well, I gotta hand it to you, most people don't admit they're nothing more than trolls. Congrats!

BlaqOptic wrote:
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

You should care. I mean, why should I honor the terms of our sig bet if you don't belong to this forum? As far as I'm concerned you being banned dishonors the terms of our bet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not getting banned and don't planned on getting banned. I gotta do something with all this time off from work so I decided to make fun of the QB that is going against the team I root for.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
I'm not getting banned and don't planned on getting banned. I gotta do something with all this time off from work so I decided to make fun of the QB that is going against the team I root for.

Well seeing as trolling is against forum rules IIRC, and you just admitted that all you're doing here is trolling....safe to say you won't be around much longer.

BlaqOptic wrote:
StRawz11

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
Taking candy from a baby. I like that. You got yourself a deal. Plus Flacco is not a Qb. He is at best a person with a decent arm.

I sincerely hope judging football talent is not any sort of career choice in the future for you.
I am a NFL analyst already.

Brian Billick.

Jamie Dukes?

Joe Morgan doing football after failing in baseball? Or Heath Evans

"I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick."
sp6488

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRawz11 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
Taking candy from a baby. I like that. You got yourself a deal. Plus Flacco is not a Qb. He is at best a person with a decent arm.

I sincerely hope judging football talent is not any sort of career choice in the future for you.
I am a NFL analyst already.

Brian Billick.

Jamie Dukes?

Joe Morgan doing football after failing in baseball? Or Heath Evans

That's it! Flacco consistently clogs the basepaths! There's the issue he has with him!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:

I feel bad that the Pats have you as part of their fanbase.
Not that bad though.

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
B-More_2011

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Call me what you want. Pats are winning big this weekend. Like I stated before. This was already set in stone at beginning of season. Only reason they play the games is for our entertainment.

I bet you couldn't name the LS for your team without looking it up on google... every true fan knows who the LS is.
Where are the Chiefs at #11?

Nobody cares about the Chiefs.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-More_2011 wrote:
Salt&Pepper wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

I bet you couldn't name the LS for your team without looking it up on google... every true fan knows who the LS is.

That's the true measure of fanhood these days? Laughing

ps i know who our LS is - Morgan Cox.

BlaqOptic wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: