Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Peyton Manning/Denver Broncos Playoff Loss Reaction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Peyton Manning/Denver Broncos Playoff Loss Reaction Reply with quote

So now that a year has passed (sort of) and the Broncos have lost, how do you feel about Manning and his season with the Broncos? I hate to bring up this topic again, but personally, once the Colts lost I was rooting very hard for the Broncos. Did any of you have that same feeling or did you root against him/why?

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Peyton Manning/Denver Broncos Playoff Loss Reaction Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
So now that a year has passed (sort of) and the Broncos have lost, how do you feel about Manning and his season with the Broncos? I hate to bring up this topic again, but personally, once the Colts lost I was rooting very hard for the Broncos. Did any of you have that same feeling or did you root against him/why?
I was rooting for him because I thought the Broncos had the best chance of anyone in the AFC to knock out NE. I've sold out on Tony Gonzalez to get a ring, sorry Ray Lewis.
ColtsFan40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the game started I was all for Manning winning. However, my deep hatred for the Bronco came out on top. By the end of the 1st quarter I was all Ravens. I guess my hatred for Denver is greater than my like of Manning (this coming from a guy who named his son Peyton). Personally I feel that Manning deserves better than the Denver fan base. They are already putting the blame for yesterday on him. Im hoping for a Raven Niners Super Bowl. Really I dont care who wins as long as it isnt NE!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColtsFan40 wrote:
Before the game started I was all for Manning winning. However, my deep hatred for the Bronco came out on top. By the end of the 1st quarter I was all Ravens. I guess my hatred for Denver is greater than my like of Manning (this coming from a guy who named his son Peyton). Personally I feel that Manning deserves better than the Denver fan base. They are already putting the blame for yesterday on him. Im hoping for a Raven Niners Super Bowl. Really I dont care who wins as long as it isnt NE!

Yeah seriously, if NE loses next week, I really don't care who wins the Superbowl. I'm a bit shocked that they've already started pinning the blame onto Manning. Their defense didn't show up and the game should never have gone into overtime anyways. Ridiculous. Also, looking at their team, its very similar to ours in many ways during the hey day defense-wise. Built to play with the lead and not that great against the run at times. Too reliant on a player (Von/Freeney and Mathis) and needs help and/or depth all along the DL. That gets me worried because if Manning is not doing amazingly great, it'd be hard for that team to really overcome the defensive liabilities.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of in favor at this point for the Harbowl. Even though I'm not really the biggest fan of either of them, I just like the styles that both teams would bring to the game.

No New England please.
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens 49ers everybody. Phew, now I can stomach watching the Super Bowl this year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
Ravens 49ers everybody. Phew, now I can stomach watching the Super Bowl this year.

AGREED

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be a fantastic game! Quite a few good storylines heading into this one.

Ray, Randy, Kaep, Harbaugh bros.

Better than the "kicker" and his boys being in the game. Although, it would have been really nice to see them get beat up by the 49ers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: