You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Championship Round: Ray-Ray-Ravens vs Our Forefathers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 50, 51, 52  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can the Ravens win?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 36 ]
No
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
Call me....maybe?
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 52

RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
Man, I was expecting to come in here and see a bunch of Pats fails and 'Bradying' memes.

You guys disappoint.

Oh, be careful what you wish for. But it might just be a little delayed, have to go to sleep now so I can wake up somewhat early for work tomorrow. Razz

bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
You heard the man. Anyone got Brady Tantrum GIF handy [...]

Which one?

Tom spike ball like Gronk.

And, of course, the always popular

And while I'm at it:

Darksider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you Ravens, hope Ray can retire with another Superbowl to his name. I don't watch a lot of Ravens football so not sure but are you guys feeling confident of beating Brady and the Pats?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
Man, I was expecting to come in here and see a bunch of Pats fails and 'Bradying' memes.

You guys disappoint.

Well good thing you came in here and posted so we could see that beautiful sig.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask and you shall receive, TM:

I expect a lot of this, following Tom Brady interceptions:

"WHO ******* STOLE MY HAIR GEL?!? I KNOW IT WAS YOU, GRONK!"

Followed by a lot of this after Flacco torches their weak secondary:

"****, I FORGOT TO GIVE GISELE A FOOT RUB BEFORE THE GAME!"

I also expect to see TONS of this after Kruger, Ngata and Suggs repeatedly knock him down:

"WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLING THAT?! HE TACKLED ME! THAT IS ILLEGAL! YOU BLOW THE WHISTLE RIGHT NOW OR I'M GONNA HAVE A BF! I'M GONNA WRITE A LETTER, TOO!"

Oh, and don't forget what Tom Brady looks like when he's about to get ran over by The Dark Knight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3M1lGUFpZ4
"LIKE OMFG GUYZZZZZZ BLOCK FOR MEE! JEEEEEZUS!"

Did anyone forget the 2009 playoff massacre? If you did, here's the highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eazi_DnGmVY
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prophecy has been foretold once again! I called 38-21 against the Broncos (And would've been right if not for two out of this world returns!) So I'm going to call it again!

Ravens 40 - Patriots 17

Flacco is not playing. He's pissed and primed for Superbowl Air time! We are a team of destiny. We're going to send Ole Suga out right!

ED Reed wrote:
Don't throw it. Don't throw it. I'm enticing them right now, they gonna throw it anyway
Laughing
StRawz11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
The prophecy has been foretold once again! I called 38-21 against the Broncos (And would've been right if not for two out of this world returns!) So I'm going to call it again!

Ravens 40 - Patriots 17

Flacco is not playing. He's pissed and primed for Superbowl Air time! We are a team of destiny. We're going to send Ole Suga out right!

I sure hope he is

"I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick."
Joe Kendo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll throw in my 2 cents before the trash talk heats up this week:

Anyone predicting a blowout on either side is being foolish. We all know how this story is going to go, as it happens virtually every time we play. You guy will be in Brady's face all day, and he will throw a couple of crushing picks. That will be negated by a bit of ineptitude on your side via blown opportunities. All in all, it will be an ugly affair, with the margin of victory being somewhere in the vicinity of 3 points.

We've all danced this dance and should know better. It doesn't matter who's hurt, where the game is played, who has momentum, etc. It's going to be the same ugly affair it always is. Right now my gut feeling is that you guys win 27-24. It's really starting to feel like it's your year, though I'd obviously be happy to be wrong. Naturally, the fact that we're playing at home and the fact that it's difficult to beat a good team twice in the same season makes me feel that we have a good chance to win, but you guys are just a perfect foil to us.

In any event, it goes without saying that I dislike your team and always root against them (and I know full well the feeling is reciprocal), but I honestly do respect you guys. Here's to an injury free game.
nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRawz11 wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:

Ravens 40 - Patriots 17

I sure hope he is

Tyrod is enough for that D. Let Flacco rest up for the SB, I'm afraid Wilfork might try to eat him.
RAVINGMADD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had such confidence going into the Denver game when everyone around me was saying we were going to lose, but now I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this game. The whole playoffs, I've been saying that win or lose it can't get any worse than last year. But now, I'm starting to get this bad feeling that the only way it can get worse is if we have a repeat of last year. I keep having these horrible visions of Jacoby Jones dropping a sure TD pass and Tucker missing a field goal. I don't like it at all. I'm hoping it's just like some weird PTSD flashback thing due to the emotional scarring from last year. Laughing
Integrity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darksider wrote:
Good luck to you Ravens, hope Ray can retire with another Superbowl to his name. I don't watch a lot of Ravens football so not sure but are you guys feeling confident of beating Brady and the Pats?

I wouldn't say confident. This is going to be a very tough game. However, I will say I feel better about this one then I did before the Denver game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so wish the Patriots would've went with these unis... would've been too funny.

But it won't matter because Torrey Smith is about to go HAM, like so...

But hey, maybe if Pats defenders will try doing this all game... and maybe the fans won't expect this to be called.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't even know why I bother to post in NFL Gen when it comes to the Ravens. It's like talking to a bunch of brick walls that believe what ESPN tells them. I'm not even going to bother again.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]
Titan89

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Titans fan and over the years the Ravens admittedly were not my favourite team lol. I miss when the Titans weren't complete garbage Laughing and the clashes both teams used to have.

That being said this past week was probably one of the best playoff games I have ever seen the Broncos and Ravens and the Ravens totally deserved to win that game.

However, no team do I dislike more than the Patriots and I have to say I am loving all the gif images. Keep it up Laughing .

Bottom line, even with my Titan bias I still respect the Ravens and Ray Lewis deserves to at least get to the big game for his last hoorah.

I hope the Ravens march into New England and hand them the loss they so deeply deserve.

Best of luck the rest of the way guys and am I the only one who wants a Harbaugh brother Super Bowl?

1st = SS - Johnathan Cyprien
2nd = NT - Sylvester Williams
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
I honestly don't even know why I bother to post in NFL Gen when it comes to the Ravens. It's like talking to a bunch of brick walls that believe what ESPN tells them. I'm not even going to bother again.

Preach, brother...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 2 of 52

Jump to: