Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tj Yates for 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOHNNY TEXAN wrote:
I'm on board with T.J., I would like to see what he can do after studying this year, It could be a breath of fresh air, Unfortunatly time is running out on the texans I hate to say.

No its not, most of our players are hitting their prime right now...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Schaub lacks mobility and is afraid to get hit it seems, he has limited pocket presence and an internal clock. I think it's more is afraid of messing up. The Texans need a game changer on the offense side of the ball and a new offensive coordinator. Gary needs to stop calling plays. That is more important to the team. Where was the hate on Schaub when Shanny was here calling the plays? Oh that's right, there wasn't any hate cause Schaub was lighting it up. Schaub does that they call, that's how it's always been. Get someone in that can actually do something with the offense. Draft a big playmaker that has break away speed. Do you see how many weapons that Pats have and use? The Texans have 3. Defenses aren't scared of Foster cause he doesn't have the break break away speed. No deep threat. Kubiak and his conservative stuff clearly doesn't work against teams with high powered offenses. He can't go toe to toe with them like this. You people seriously can't put the blame on Schaub and give none to nobody else. I don't understand what you all think with having Yates in there instead. There was a reason he was a 5th round draft pick from North Carolina, hardly tough competition.

I'm not sticking up for Schaub saying he is elite or anything like that but you guys just overreact all the time. When Schaub was doing great, nobody said boo about him.

Adopt a Texan: Mr. Kareem Jackson
FFBB; Suule o nerte!
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
This right side of the oline is garbage talk can stop now. We gave up no sacks and rushed 5 times for 47 yards to the right.....the qb is terrible

The run game has clearly suffered since last year. While it could be a function of all the guys, the easiest way to put it is that the right side lost ability.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
JOHNNY TEXAN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
JOHNNY TEXAN wrote:
I'm on board with T.J., I would like to see what he can do after studying this year, It could be a breath of fresh air, Unfortunatly time is running out on the texans I hate to say.

No its not, most of our players are hitting their prime right now...

Ok, true on our players, but I meant to reference on that Indy will only get better and we are cursed in that city. It will only get tougher to make it to a SB.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
While Schaub lacks mobility and is afraid to get hit it seems, he has limited pocket presence and an internal clock. I think it's more is afraid of messing up. The Texans need a game changer on the offense side of the ball and a new offensive coordinator. Gary needs to stop calling plays. That is more important to the team. Where was the hate on Schaub when Shanny was here calling the plays? Oh that's right, there wasn't any hate cause Schaub was lighting it up. Schaub does that they call, that's how it's always been. Get someone in that can actually do something with the offense. Draft a big playmaker that has break away speed. Do you see how many weapons that Pats have and use? The Texans have 3. Defenses aren't scared of Foster cause he doesn't have the break break away speed. No deep threat. Kubiak and his conservative stuff clearly doesn't work against teams with high powered offenses. He can't go toe to toe with them like this. You people seriously can't put the blame on Schaub and give none to nobody else. I don't understand what you all think with having Yates in there instead. There was a reason he was a 5th round draft pick from North Carolina, hardly tough competition.

I'm not sticking up for Schaub saying he is elite or anything like that but you guys just overreact all the time. When Schaub was doing great, nobody said boo about him.

it took me almost 20 minutes to find this, but even after his back to back good season I posted this

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Quote:
for every game winning back to back drives he has he throws game losing ints and fumbles or takes horrible sacks....he is mediocre overall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
biggio7 wrote:

it took me almost 20 minutes to find this, but even after his back to back good season I posted this

Quote:
for every game winning back to back drives he has he throws game losing ints and fumbles or takes horrible sacks....he is mediocre overall

What does this prove? It just shows that you hate on anybody no matter what? I think if Tom Brady was the quarterback, you'd complain about him too. Laughing

FFBB; Suule o nerte!
Marco79

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foster ran the ball 22 times for 90 yards. Yes Schaub sucked because we couldnt get the run game going. Laughing
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
biggio7 wrote:

Quote:

What does this prove? It just shows that you hate on anybody no matter what? I think if Tom Brady was the quarterback, you'd complain about him too. Laughing

It proves I have an eye for talent, and Schaub has none......and it shows my hate for Schaub isn't because he hasn't put up good stats, he sucks man...he has always crumbled in the bright light....sometimes we just don't want to let go or move on, and I think a lot of Texan fans are just stuck hoping he can be that guy and not actually critiquing his play....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
It proves I have an eye for talent, and Schaub has none......and it shows my hate for Schaub isn't because he hasn't put up good stats, he sucks man...he has always crumbled in the bright light....sometimes we just don't want to let go or move on, and I think a lot of Texan fans are just stuck hoping he can be that guy and not actually critiquing his play....

Yup you are right, you have a great eye for talent. I guess that's why you are employed by the Texans or another team in the NFL. Schaub really sucks for leading the team to their best franchise record. What an awful player. He has no talent, I can't believe he has been quarterback this long for his life. Let's replace him with an even worse quarterback, that's a great answer to the 'problem.'

Again, look at the rest of my post and not just one sentence. Don't ignore what I said throughout my whole first post about him and the Texans. I'll say it again, I don't think Schaub is elite. He is good but not elite. Nobody thinks he is elite but he can get the job done. Stop trying to compare him with Brady, Peyton, Rodgers.. I guess that's all the league has as their top quarterbacks. You are looking for a quarterback like that, well there are three in the league, so maybe in another 10 years or so, you will find one like them if you are lucky.

Done cause it's a moot point.

FFBB; Suule o nerte!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Yup you are right, you have a great eye for talent. I guess that's why you are employed by the Texans or another team in the NFL. Schaub really sucks for leading the team to their best franchise record. What an awful player. He has no talent, I can't believe he has been quarterback this long for his life. Let's replace him with an even worse quarterback, that's a great answer to the 'problem.'

Again, look at the rest of my post and not just one sentence. Don't ignore what I said throughout my whole first post about him and the Texans. I'll say it again, I don't think Schaub is elite. He is good but not elite. Nobody thinks he is elite but he can get the job done. Stop trying to compare him with Brady, Peyton, Rodgers.. I guess that's all the league has as their top quarterbacks. You are looking for a quarterback like that, well there are three in the league, so maybe in another 10 years or so, you will find one like them if you are lucky.

Laughing I love that people keep putting words into my mouth, last I checked, my thread wasn't called, trade for Rodgers or Brady cuz Matt is garbage....I said he sucks and we will not win a championship with him....TJ time in Houston....learn to read

And just because he is a qb in the NFL doesn't mean he is good enough to win a super bowl...thats a terrible argument man, youre better than that

Not to mention, I posted in another thread the qbs that show more than Schaub and that I would take.....go find it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
biggio7 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Laughing I love that people keep putting words into my mouth, last I checked, my thread wasn't called, trade for Rodgers or Brady cuz Matt is garbage....I said he sucks and we will not win a championship with him....TJ time in Houston....learn to read

And just because he is a qb in the NFL doesn't mean he is good enough to win a super bowl...thats a terrible argument man, youre better than that

Not to mention, I posted in another thread the qbs that show more than Schaub and that I would take.....go find it

When did I say to trade for them or that you mentioned it? And you tell me not to put words in your mouth? "Hello, kettle? This ax2, you're black." Laughing Wink

FFBB; Suule o nerte!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
biggio7 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

When did I say to trade for them or that you mentioned it? And you tell me not to put words in your mouth? "Hello, kettle? This ax2, you're black." Laughing Wink

So your suggesting I think we need a top 3 qb, I never said that, we just need someone he is better in the clutch.....there are lots of those in the league who arent top 3 pure qbs....hell Id say Wilson and Colin proved theyre among those types of players....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco79 wrote:
Foster ran the ball 22 times for 90 yards. Yes Schaub sucked because we couldnt get the run game going. Laughing

Almost all of that was on one drive. The first 4 possessions of the game, we couldn't a push of any kind. Numbers don't tell the story on this one.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
biggio7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you think Yates is clutch though? If you want clutch, might as well get Tebow. Although, he got destroyed by the Pats last year.

FFBB; Suule o nerte!
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEBOW Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: