Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Least favorite former Buccaneer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Clayton. Mostly because of the annual threads about how he definitely fixed his issues that summer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alvin Harper
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Michael Clayton. Mostly because of the annual threads about how he definitely fixed his issues that summer.

Crying or Very sad

I had so much faith in him returning to form.

Least favorite for me would have to be Derrick Ward. He was a complete bust and when he left he had the nerve to speak ill of our team. Such a tool.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
BucsCanesFan6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqib Talib.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
Jeremy Stevens. He was a bonehead.

That [inappropriate/removed] is married to hope solo. Which makes me dislike him even more.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh Culverhouse. He was beyond cheap when he was an owner. He was the main reason the team pretty much was putrid after the '79 season.
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna say Kenyatta, but I can't name anyone that was on our super bowl team, so I'll say Michael Clayton.

Props to Eggy
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Bo Jackson count?

Culverhouse is a good call. I would say Derrick Ward after everything he said about the team and his attitude during his time here despite having been paid well above his value.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
Does Bo Jackson count?

Culverhouse is a good call. I would say Derrick Ward after everything he said about the team and his attitude during his time here despite having been paid well above his value.

The whole Bo issue came from Culverhouse being such a horrible owner. He ruined Bo's last year of baseball by flying him out and refused to let him play baseball. Then instead of trading his rights to get something out of that whole mess, we retain his rights until the next year where he can be drafted by anyone and we get nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
Does Bo Jackson count?

The whole Bo issue came from Culverhouse being such a horrible owner. He ruined Bo's last year of baseball by flying him out and refused to let him play baseball. Then instead of trading his rights to get something out of that whole mess, we retain his rights until the next year where he can be drafted by anyone and we get nothing.

Ah. I didn't know the full story with Bo.
Buccaneer Bruce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Buc Ball wrote:
Does Bo Jackson count?

Yep, I remember it very well. He should not have drafted him. Hugh was too lazy to actually find out if it was ok with the NCAA (stupid [inappropriate/removed] rule BTW).
haggis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIChaEL clAYTON

Passing on Steven Jackson for Michael Clayton which later made us draft Cadillac which later made us not draft Adrian Peterson....
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can our least favorite buc be Bruce Allen/Jon gruden?

2004: Michael Clayton OVER Stephen Jackson
2005: Cadillac Williams OVER Aaron Rodgers
2006: Ok, I liked the Davin Joseph pick.
2007: Gaines Adams OVER Patrick Willis and/or Adrian Peterson
And lets not forget the proposed deal the Lions were WILLING TO accept:
#4 overall and 2 2nd and a 3rd rounders (Adams, RIP; Sears and Piscatelli, Black) for the #2 overall pick to get Megatron. He was well worth it Allen.
2008: Aquib Talib (now gone) over Mike Jenkins, Desean Jackson. Also took Dexter Jackson (didn't even want to get hit).

This is why we are where we are today and had to rebuild and suffer through the 2009-2011 era.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

#4 overall and 2 2nd and a 3rd rounders (Adams, RIP; Sears and Piscatelli, Black) for the #2 overall pick to get Megatron. He was well worth it Allen.
2008: Aquib Talib (now gone) over Mike Jenkins, Desean Jackson. Also took Dexter Jackson (didn't even want to get hit).

This is why we are where we are today and had to rebuild and suffer through the 2009-2011 era.

such a good call. In 2008 alone we could have built this team so well. I'll give them Aqib, he played fine here, but instead of moving down in 2nd, we move up and get Desean? Or take Ray Rice or Jamal Charles? How about Carl Nicks? We have 1 player left from that 2008 class left on the team, Zuttah. Which heck we could have easily had signed here when Schiano was hired lol.

Ugh they destroyed our team. If you think Dom is bad, just look back. Man has he improved the talent on this team DRAMASTICALLY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

such a good call. In 2008 alone we could have built this team so well. I'll give them Aqib, he played fine here, but instead of moving down in 2nd, we move up and get Desean? Or take Ray Rice or Jamal Charles? How about Carl Nicks? We have 1 player left from that 2008 class left on the team, Zuttah. Which heck we could have easily had signed here when Schiano was hired lol.

Ugh they destroyed our team. If you think Dom is bad, just look back. Man has he improved the talent on this team DRAMASTICALLY

Dom is better than Allen/Gruden regime, yes.
But he's still got some questionable picks as well. He's invested heavily in our dline 2010-2011. So far, McCoy has made the pro bowl and stayed injury free in 2012. Good their.

Price was a flop. Coulda had Geno Atkins.
Clayborn/Bowers? Jury is still out.
Same with Freeman.

Although this isn't the thread to discuss this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: