Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Lord, Pass Rushing DE's are Without Doubt the #1 Need
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotlanta12 wrote:
What about Margus Hunt from SMU. Dude is 6-8 275. MAybe picking up a DT in free agency and drafting this guy.

An even bigger project than Dion Jordan. I like his size, but unless we get him in the 3rd-5th I wouldn't really want him. It is encouraging that he played well against Texas A&M and his bowl game, but he reminds me of Jamaal Anderson a lot, and I still haven't gotten out the taste of regret/disgust.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aletz88 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:
Is there and chance Sheldon or Hankins fall? Also what do you guys think about Dion Jordan

I highly highly doubt that Sheldon or Hankins falls. They are both top 10 talent.

As for Dion Jordan, I am very high on him, but a lot of posters here don't like him very much. He is raw, but he is so versatile and athletic. Definitely will be a project, but it is a project I wouldn't mind the Falcons taking on.

Dion Jordan is a fantastic player, but like you said he will be a project and this team doesn´t need projects, the roster has a lot of them.

You are not going to find an immediate impact elite pass rusher where we are going to be picking.

scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
aletz88 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:
Is there and chance Sheldon or Hankins fall? Also what do you guys think about Dion Jordan

I highly highly doubt that Sheldon or Hankins falls. They are both top 10 talent.

As for Dion Jordan, I am very high on him, but a lot of posters here don't like him very much. He is raw, but he is so versatile and athletic. Definitely will be a project, but it is a project I wouldn't mind the Falcons taking on.

Dion Jordan is a fantastic player, but like you said he will be a project and this team doesn´t need projects, the roster has a lot of them.

You are not going to find an immediate impact elite pass rusher where we are going to be picking.

I disagree, Okafor could impact right away.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Lentz33

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
aletz88 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

Absolutely. Okafor is also pretty good against the run.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
aletz88 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

I don't really know what to make of Okafor. At times he seems so athletic, other times he seems like he can't turn a corner to save his life. I'm really meh on him at this point.

swoosh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
scar988 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
aletz88 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
Hotlanta12 wrote:

I don't really know what to make of Okafor. At times he seems so athletic, other times he seems like he can't turn a corner to save his life. I'm really meh on him at this point.

Agreed, that's why I have changed my stance on him a couple of times. At this point, though, I think he's worth a shot at the end of the first round. I'd like to double up on DE though. Maybe sign a free agent and draft a guy like Okafor.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've.mentioned this a already but its pretty apparent that we use our ends different than.most. in run downs, one ends job is run first, second and third. Edwards, and Edwards have been in that role this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: