Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE???
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickZambo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/football/browns/sources-browns-looking-into-bringing-back-derek-anderson

Quote:
Anderson posted on his FaceBook page Friday night: "Looks like it is time to make a return to a familiar place for some unfinished business"
Anderson went on to say: I would be honored to return to Cleveland to play football if the fans would have me

Say it aint so. But then again I can see this happening, Colt's noodle of an arm is worthless in a downfield offense. Sucks to be Colt, to potentially get cut in favor of the despised Derek Anderception...

So mad at this thread...

Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Anderson on his worst days is still a better NFL QB than Colt McCoy could ever dream to be.

Jamison on the sig
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

NickZambo wrote:
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/sports/football/browns/sources-browns-looking-into-bringing-back-derek-anderson

Quote:
Anderson posted on his FaceBook page Friday night: "Looks like it is time to make a return to a familiar place for some unfinished business"
Anderson went on to say: I would be honored to return to Cleveland to play football if the fans would have me

Say it aint so. But then again I can see this happening, Colt's noodle of an arm is worthless in a downfield offense. Sucks to be Colt, to potentially get cut in favor of the despised Derek Anderception...

So mad at this thread...

I wouldn't know if I should Laughing or Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Derek Anderson on his worst days is still a better NFL QB than Colt McCoy could ever dream to be.

Laughing Laughing

"I TAKE THIS $#!? SERIOUSLY!!"

NickZambo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
I wouldn't know if I should Laughing or Crying or Very sad

I feel like I am in a bad dream
Twisted Evil Question Evil or Very Mad

Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:

That simply is not true. On DA's best day he is a heck of a lot better than Colt on Colt's best day, but when DA is bad there is no one worse.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

That simply is not true. On DA's best day he is a heck of a lot better than Colt on Colt's best day, but when DA is bad there is no one worse.

I can't believe the credit Colt McCoy gets around here. Its a joke.

I wasn't saying anything good about DA btw its just the Colt McCoy is that bad.

3. Derek Anderson
2. Colt McCoy
1. Charlie Frye

Those are the worst prolonged starters we have had since 1999. There have been other dousies like Pederson and Wynn but they were never considered long term answers.

Jamison on the sig
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

NickZambo wrote:

Quote:

So mad at this thread...

maybe he is gotten better. his biggest issues as I remember them was he had throw 90mph check downs and threw into double coverage.

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Quote:

So mad at this thread...

maybe he is gotten better. his biggest issues as I remember them was he had throw 90mph check downs and threw into double coverage.

His biggest issue is he has the Brain of a POTATO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Quote:

So mad at this thread...

mmmmmmmmm hashbrowns

NickZambo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Anderception Lives to throw another pick... in CLE??? Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Quote:

So mad at this thread...

This +1

kosar77

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, seriously?! One of the worst qbs to ever play in the nfl... Just wow. Next step switch to a 3/4 defense when we don't even have lb's for a 4-3 and then hire mike Lombardi, I miss holmgren, Lerner and Heckert already.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kosar77 wrote:
Wow, seriously?! One of the worst qbs to ever play in the nfl... Just wow. Next step switch to a 3/4 defense when we don't even have lb's for a 4-3 and then hire mike Lombardi, I miss holmgren, Lerner and Heckert already.

This arguement is so stupid. In our 43 we would need to field 3 traditional linebackers and in the 34 defense we only need to feild 2 traditional linebackers as the other 2 would be traditional DEs.

Jamison on the sig
DawgSoldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
kosar77 wrote:

This arguement is so stupid. In our 43 we would need to field 3 traditional linebackers and in the 34 defense we only need to feild 2 traditional linebackers as the other 2 would be traditional DEs.

totally agree KamTrus20.

I think the current LB depth issue is a better argument for making the switch to the 34.

hornbybrown

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
kosar77 wrote:

Traditional DE's cant cover a pass well enough to be a OLB in either 4-3 or 3-4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: