Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Barkevious Mingo
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Keke Mingo and all, but I like Dion Jordan more. Dude's an athletic beast.
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
I love Keke Mingo and all, but I like Dion Jordan more. Dude's an athletic beast.

Both aren't the strongest against the run, which is somewhat of a concern on the strong side. But Jordan is clearly the better guy in coverage. As of this point I think that Mingo is strictly a weak side OLB (which the Saints currently have Galette). The combine is going to be important for him to prove that he is capable in pass defense. If he is...he may be able to close the gap on Jordan. Mingo is unbelievably quick. I am not sure who the faster guy is...but off the line, Mingo is probably the best in the draft.

My favorite guy for SOLB is Jarvus Jones. He is just a football player. He will instantly be a game changer on the defense. He is by far the most well rounded in the draft and the most NFL ready. He needs to check out medically...which isn't a huge concern for me. Even if he gives the Saints seven years...I will take it. Brees won't even be around that long. The Saints need to win NOW.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Jones, but even with his condition I doubt we see him at 15. He is a beast but he's too good to drop to 15 even with SS.
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Hope you're right! I'm pretty sure it was you that called we'd land a big name FA last off season, too. I don't know where you get these "sources" from but they're proven to be correct.

Yeah, I called the Lofton signing way before it was out there that we were intrested. That came from one of the sources... Wink

Nice!

Crying or Very sad wish the Saints forum wasn't so dead

True, we gotta get some fresh blood in here... Laughing

Hey HEY! I try man lol I'd put money on a trade back to pick # either 18 or 22. And the pick would be Alex Okafor. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: