Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

$7875 fine to Trent Willliams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: $7875 fine to Trent Willliams Reply with quote

TheHogs.net @TheHogsdotNet
Quote:
$7875 fine to Trent Willliams for itch-slapping Sherman? #moneyWellSpent #Redskins #HTTR

In all honesty, that seems fair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth it Twisted Evil Laughing

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty I'm not for all unsportsmanlike activity but honestly now I know Trent ain't missing 8gs but foreal the way the Seahawks acted out there was very unprofessional and that reflects the coaching staff and FO poorly but in all honesty the refs in that game surely called the most disgusting game all year with what they allowed to take place! I thought for sure hands down st. Louis but they were way worst! If someone hit Tom Brady or peyton Manning like the first td they would have been ejected much less he was hurt.

Then to see Garcon getting flung hit basically hike street brawl and the officials didn't do anything! Like being pumped and excited about making a play we did it classy in the first quarter and all year and even throughout. The fact that they disrespected us in every way throughout and after the game acted like they did I can't even route for them! These def arnt mike Holmgrens Seahawks and its a shame. Llynch played great. The offense had a lot more class so props to Wilson and Skittles and co but the defense played with no classand its bad that they had to take shots and play that type of game becbecause it really was a great matchup and the behavior aside was a hard faught game.

But props to Trent because just like Josh Morgan week two a man can only take so much and what class to go taughnt someone after they lost and they lost because he watched his QB who was hurt get played against the manner he did! They were goin at his knees and they talk about bountys, and replacement refs were a issue well I think they must have let them back because they were just as bad if not worst. Sorry for the rant but I honestly have been just as level since the game as during because it was a magical season. Shame about some but Trent is human and was horribly disrespected and he reacted. But eathier way I can't hate

Ripsean21-Adopt a Redskin 2012; Pierre Garcon: Great first game! Im not adopting any more im bad Luck!
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
In all honesty I'm not for all unsportsmanlike activity but honestly now I know Trent ain't missing 8gs but foreal the way the Seahawks acted out there was very unprofessional and that reflects the coaching staff and FO poorly but in all honesty the refs in that game surely called the most disgusting game all year with what they allowed to take place! I thought for sure hands down st. Louis but they were way worst! If someone hit Tom Brady or peyton Manning like the first td they would have been ejected much less he was hurt.

Then to see Garcon getting flung hit basically hike street brawl and the officials didn't do anything! Like being pumped and excited about making a play we did it classy in the first quarter and all year and even throughout. The fact that they disrespected us in every way throughout and after the game acted like they did I can't even route for them! These def arnt mike Holmgrens Seahawks and its a shame. Llynch played great. The offense had a lot more class so props to Wilson and Skittles and co but the defense played with no classand its bad that they had to take shots and play that type of game becbecause it really was a great matchup and the behavior aside was a hard faught game.

But props to Trent because just like Josh Morgan week two a man can only take so much and what class to go taughnt someone after they lost and they lost because he watched his QB who was hurt get played against the manner he did! They were goin at his knees and they talk about bountys, and replacement refs were a issue well I think they must have let them back because they were just as bad if not worst. Sorry for the rant but I honestly have been just as level since the game as during because it was a magical season. Shame about some but Trent is human and was horribly disrespected and he reacted. But eathier way I can't hate
yeah. I was saying it was th worst officiating since the St Louis game for sure, both cbs were holding and grabbing our wrs and doing extra curricula after the whistle. Oh well.

I just hope Shany makes a point of this once again to the league office how the games aren't being called evenly and how Rg3 is still being treated like a RB, not QB out there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the vid with audio for the first time. Sherman got what he deserved. He talks a lot of smack. Hopefully trent taught him that he isnt as tough as he thinks he is. Laughing

mike23md on the sig
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the vid with audio for the first time. Sherman got what he deserved. He talks a lot of smack. Hopefully trent taught him that he isnt as tough as he thinks he is. Laughing

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
he won't change. He is a trash talker and Pete Carroll encourages it. That isn't changing.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
he won't change. He is a trash talker and Pete Carroll encourages it. That isn't changing.

Even in the game now. Theyre down by 10,about to get scored on and hes showboating lol. Hes a talented idiot.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Even in the game now. Theyre down by 10,about to get scored on and hes showboating lol. Hes a talented idiot.
yeah I know but he is who he is
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching the game today, Sherman lost a lot of my respect. He was a fantastic CB, but when he got beat, he couldnt just let it happen, he had to clap his hands like he is invincible.

His arrogance and ego are just too big for him and if he calmed it down a little I could look past that, but just cant.

He deserved the punch he got from Trent and I hope he gets it again.

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: