Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

jason avant?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god... Percival's ego has grown to the point where he now posts in 3rd person!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKingDP wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
I never said that no QB has ever won a Superbowl with an average under 187.5. But if you guys are fine with drafting a QB hoping that he'd be as good as Trent Dilfer, be my guest... Laughing

So what was the point of the "187.5 post"?

IMO a slim chance is as bad as no chance, unless you are attempting to prove PE wrong then a slim chance becomes something great. Trent Dilfer is great when attempting to prove PE wrong and the Ravens defense becomes totally meaningless. So PE should be willing to draft Trent Dilfer because Trent Dilfer lead his team to the Superbowl. Confused
A slim chance of winning a Superbowl with a QB that has under a 187.5 average is reason enough to draft any QB.

Again, moron, 3/4ths of the QBs in the NFL threw for 3,000 yards this season. STFU. You're wrong. You have no point. Quit now.

You have under 600 posts and most of them are in response to me, stop trolling and get a life.
TheKingDP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
TheKingDP wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
I never said that no QB has ever won a Superbowl with an average under 187.5. But if you guys are fine with drafting a QB hoping that he'd be as good as Trent Dilfer, be my guest... Laughing

IMO a slim chance is as bad as no chance, unless you are attempting to prove PE wrong then a slim chance becomes something great. Trent Dilfer is great when attempting to prove PE wrong and the Ravens defense becomes totally meaningless. So PE should be willing to draft Trent Dilfer because Trent Dilfer lead his team to the Superbowl. Confused
A slim chance of winning a Superbowl with a QB that has under a 187.5 average is reason enough to draft any QB.

Again, moron, 3/4ths of the QBs in the NFL threw for 3,000 yards this season. STFU. You're wrong. You have no point. Quit now.

You have under 600 posts and most of them are in response to me, stop trolling and get a life.

You lose.
Jroc04

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:

IMO is a fine way to start the rest of your posts. Do that more often.

Trent Dilfer bucked your theory. He may be the only one. Hell, he's the only one I even checked. By the way, the Eagles have never won a super bowl. Trent Dilfer's chances to win a super bowl are better than I have ever witnessed as an Eagles' fan. Bottom line, you can win without a star QB. It may be harder but apparently there's no standard formula to win a SB. That's the point. And certainly a QB that throws over 3000 yards in a season doesn't give you a better chance. Its actually making less and less sense as years go by.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
TheKingDP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
stop trolling and get a life

Just LOL.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't post a lot on a message board, therefore you have no life. #PElogic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:

Trent Dilfer bucked your theory.

No sir. You have poor reading comprehension skills. Quote my theory and point out specifically where I said that NO one has done it.
PowerElite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

When your few posts over the years mainly are targeted at one person and contains BS then yeah you need to get a life especially since people can have as many accounts as they want on here. "let me go sign into my other other account and try to get under PE's skin with toilet references. Twisted Evil "
TheKingDP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

When your few posts over the years mainly are targeted at one person and contains BS then yeah you need to get a life especially since people can have as many accounts as they want on here. "let me go sign into my other other account and try to get under PE's skin with toilet references. Twisted Evil "

Lol, you're a trip. This is what I think of you, PE:

#clowntroll

Edit: Go ahead, have an op check my IP. You lose again.
RBrown86

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we banish PE to the Colts forum Laughing

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Jroc04

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Trent Dilfer bucked your theory.

No sir. You have poor reading comprehension skills. Quote my theory and point out specifically where I said that NO one has done it.

Quoting your so-called "theory", as vague as it was, serves no purpose. I said passing yards are an arbitrary stat and a weak argument to coincide with your point. And it is. Passing yards do not correlate with super bowls or even a level of success in the NFL.

Again, it's loop-hole PE. I'd respect you if you had any conviction in your posts. You make blanket statements, and when someone wastes their time to counter it, you find some loop hole about some part of your argument that you can wiggle around in. As per PE "Well, I'm not 100% wrong so that makes you wrong."

Bottom line: Point was proven wrong. It holds little water. And certainly not enough to make any sort of sense to anyone who looked a bit further into it.

But, arguing with you is like banging my head against the wall. Believe me, it won't happen again.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread has run its course.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: