Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Mock Draft V4.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i guess i read it wrong (didnt really read it) , just no one is trading for Maclin and no way we trade that far down, and Banks at 16?

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
oland11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Wait....how do we get the 2nd additional second round picks?

I did not realize that it was left blank. But it would be Miami's.
oland11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Oh i guess i read it wrong (didnt really read it) , just no one is trading for Maclin and no way we trade that far down, and Banks at 16?

St. Louis has a pick at 16th and 21st? They fall in love with jokester and e is there it could happen.

Miami is trading for Maclin + 2014 3rd round = Miami's 2nd round pick.

And it's possible.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.

"You will never walk again... but you will fly"
“You forget. My father had four sons.”
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would stain so many jorts if we traded Maclin tho. and if we traded down to land Banks some how.

Also i do like the idea of doubling up on corner, back to back corner picks.

TRUTH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
Arthur brown is way too undersized IMO.

He's not undersized at all lol why do people think this?

Because he's 6'1 229

Ray Lewis RIGHT NOW is 6'1 240....was about the same size as Brown coming out of Miami.

Navorro Bowman is 6'0 242

Two of the best MLBs in the game are only 10 lbs heavier (give or take).

Arthur Brown is not undersized.

Do your homework next time man

To compare Brown to Lewis is comical. And besides you have Brown as a 4-3 SAM linebacker and are comparing him to 3-4 ILB, and yes I know Ray played 4-3 MIKE before but he played at 255-260.

I'm not saying Brown isn't a good player, but we need to take a step towards a more physically imposing D and I don't want another small guy to watch us get whipped.
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

St. Louis has a pick at 16th and 21st? They fall in love with jokester and e is there it could happen.

And it's possible.

Rams veto the trade.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
AlexM23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Dude Oland....It's ZIMMER

He could really help with Boykins' development, maybe we'll even bring back Samuels.

Back to back CBs to open the draft is interesting, I'd much rather build from the trenches out but to be fair you did cut both Nnamdi and Rodgers-Cro.

Kiltman on the sig
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
Arthur brown is way too undersized IMO.

He's not undersized at all lol why do people think this?

Because he's 6'1 229

Ray Lewis RIGHT NOW is 6'1 240....was about the same size as Brown coming out of Miami.

Navorro Bowman is 6'0 242

Two of the best MLBs in the game are only 10 lbs heavier (give or take).

Arthur Brown is not undersized.

Do your homework next time man

To compare Brown to Lewis is comical. And besides you have Brown as a 4-3 SAM linebacker and are comparing him to 3-4 ILB, and yes I know Ray played 4-3 MIKE before but he played at 255-260.

I'm not saying Brown isn't a good player, but we need to take a step towards a more physically imposing D and I don't want another small guy to watch us get whipped.

Why is it comical? All I'm comparing is their size. You said Brown is too small...

Kendricks is 5'11 239 lbs....Jarvis Jones is 6'3 240 lbs...Alec Ogletree, the best LB in this class IMO outside of Jones, is 6'3 232 lbs. Is he undersized too?

Ray Lewis was about the size Brown is when he was coming out of college.

Brown is NOT small. I don't know why there is some stupid notion that he is. It's probably because people just talk out of their butts.

Arthur Brown is an ANIMAL. He's going to be a stud in this league. If we want a "physical" defense, he is a guy we want.

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

And it's possible.

yeah Rams already have a very good LT in Rodger Saffold. There needs lie on the other side of the offensive line and at WR. Both of which they can address at 16 and 22.

Plus Les Snead is a huge fan of the Patriots draft strategy of stockpiling picks and moving down. They are much more likely to trade down than move up.

Seriously what makes more sense for Rams? Drafting Joeckel when they have a good LT or drafting Chance Warmack and Deandre Hopkins/Terrence Williams when they are weak at both positions.
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Why wouldn't the Rams just draft BWRA, Best Wide Receiver Available with one of there 2-1st round picks or in general just one of there 4 pick in the first 2 rounds.

You draft a much healthier bigger more talented/versatile wide receiver then Maclin if your the Rams and really want to help your franchise QB. The Rams are highly more likely to just go and draft any one of , Hunter, Allen, Williams, Hopkins.

That's what I'm saying for days, they could take a WR and Warmack/Fisher this year and get the OT next year.

they don't even need a LT. Warmack/Fisher and Hunter/Hopkins/Williams/Rogers makes way more sense for them.

Trust me I understand the Eagles would love to stockpile first round picks but it's just very unlikely. You don't part with a first round pick to upgrade a position you're already very solid at.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Lewis was barely 225 lbs coming out of Miami. Google him at Miami, he has the waste of a 17 year old gymnast, he grew into the hulk that he became, remember most of these guys grew up very poor, you make no money for food in college but the cafeteria, a lot of them are in there 20's and never had a regular protein source or good diet. SO they just explode when they finally eat whatever they can dream of.

Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Why wouldn't the Rams just draft BWRA, Best Wide Receiver Available with one of there 2-1st round picks or in general just one of there 4 pick in the first 2 rounds.

You draft a much healthier bigger more talented/versatile wide receiver then Maclin if your the Rams and really want to help your franchise QB. The Rams are highly more likely to just go and draft any one of , Hunter, Allen, Williams, Hopkins.

That's what I'm saying for days, they could take a WR and Warmack/Fisher this year and get the OT next year.

they don't even need a LT. Warmack/Fisher and Hunter/Hopkins/Williams/Rogers makes way more sense for them.

Trust me I understand the Eagles would love to stockpile first round picks but it's just very unlikely. You don't part with a first round pick to upgrade a position you're already very solid at.

I was actually trying to help your case, by saying they don't need to trade up

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

And it's possible.

yeah Rams already have a very good LT in Rodger Saffold. There needs lie on the other side of the offensive line and at WR. Both of which they can address at 16 and 22.

Plus Les Snead is a huge fan of the Patriots draft strategy of stockpiling picks and moving down. They are much more likely to trade down than move up.

Seriously what makes more sense for Rams? Drafting Joeckel when they have a good LT or drafting Chance Warmack and Deandre Hopkins/Terrence Williams when they are weak at both positions.

Haha I am sorry but I had to laugh at the bolded part. Saffold is awful. He is hurt every year and he has done everything but give the starting LT job to someone else. If you think the rams don't want a new LT, your crazy...
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:
DerekBrink wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

And it's possible.

Haha I am sorry but I had to laugh at the bolded part. Saffold is awful. He is hurt every year and he has done everything but give the starting LT job to someone else. If you think the rams don't want a new LT, your crazy...

I was just gonna say this....Saffold is a very good LT? In what world lmao

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: