Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DOLFAN016's 2013 Mock Offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mountainpd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love this as our second round two of my fav players in this draft.

^^^Kempes^^^
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we are not building off season mocks from assumptions of media but would you sign Jarius Byrd if he becomes available? That would just make this mock off season outstanding

UniversalAuthor
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
I know we are not building off season mocks from assumptions of media but would you sign Jarius Byrd if he becomes available? That would just make this mock off season outstanding

I absolutely would. Then we'd be able to use our other 2nd on a pass rusher or OL. There are so many DEs that somebody is going to slide. I personally would love to take Margus Hunt from SMU. That guy is huge and very athletic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:

I absolutely would. Then we'd be able to use our other 2nd on a pass rusher or OL. There are so many DEs that somebody is going to slide. I personally would love to take Margus Hunt from SMU. That guy is huge and very athletic.

Isn't it crazy how free agency can change the draft? I'll tell you what, add Byrd to your off season, and with just your first two picks a lone i am stoked

UniversalAuthor
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this off season with 2 exceptions give me Patterson over Allen even though I do like Allen but Patterson has truly elite number 1 skill set and I think justin pugh will go middle round 2.I love philip thomas at safety. Nicely done
ajiggel72

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I personally see Patterson as a better WR prospect as K.Allen. Patterson is a natural playmaker. Comparing them on tape Patterson is the one that pops. I see Patterson as a Percy Harvin/Pierre Garçon hybrid. Scary.

2) love Barrett he's in my mock also.

3) The safety pick is interesting haven't done my HW on him yet. However, why not resign Clemons? He will be pretty cheap and if anything provides solid depth/STs.

4) Honey Badger is not coming to Miami. This guy has Cincinnati written all over him. Think it's high for them there anyways, remember Cliff Harris of Oregon? Went undrafted.

5) rest can't really see anything else solid mock.

P.S. the bills are likely to franchise Byrd so maybe use that money on Andy Levitre.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: