Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mike Glennon NC state ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Mike Glennon NC state ? Reply with quote

6'6 235 rocket arm would need to sit a year but I think he could be the QB of the future for this team. I think the new coach would want to bring in his own guy and I think this could be the guy. Not in the first but maybe in the 2nd with a trade up or down. What's your guys thoughts ??[/i]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Glennon NC state ? Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
6'6 235 rocket arm would need to sit a year but I think he could be the QB of the future for this team. I think the new coach would want to bring in his own guy and I think this could be the guy. Not in the first but maybe in the 2nd with a trade up or down. What's your guys thoughts ??[/i]

Won't be there in the second. With the teams needing QBs in this draft if Geno is off the board before Buffalo or Arizona I can see them taking Glennon in the first. QB is the premium position on the field. If Jake Locker or Christian Ponder can go in the first round I think Glennon does as well.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Glennon NC state ? Reply with quote

BooyaCS wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

Won't be there in the second. With the teams needing QBs in this draft if Geno is off the board before Buffalo or Arizona I can see them taking Glennon in the first. QB is the premium position on the field. If Jake Locker or Christian Ponder can go in the first round I think Glennon does as well.

See idk if he will I think it goes geno smith, Barkley, Wilson, Murray, then Glennon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Glennon NC state ? Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
BooyaCS wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:

See idk if he will I think it goes geno smith, Barkley, Wilson, Murray, then Glennon

Barkley is the 8th best QB in this draft. I think it goes Geno, Glennon, Wilson, Nassib, Jones, Bray, Barkley, Murray.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murray has already said he is going back to Georgia. Barkley and Wilson are overrated hot garbage and Geno Smith is going to be a huge flop in the NFL he has shown numerous times he cannot handle pressue or read defenses fast enough to adjust on the fly.

Mike Glennon is the best QB in this class. It says more about how bad the QB class is than it does how good Mike Glennon is because he has serious flaws.

Jamison on the sig
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson will be trash and I feel sorry for whoever picks him

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has some decision making problems, and has choked up in some big games.

But the physical skills are undeniable.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Has some decision making problems, and has choked up in some big games.

But the physical skills are undeniable.

That is the opposite description of the last really successful QB the Browns have had.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: