Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coughdogg's pre combine outside the box mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:

My...God.. Palmer is not the reason we are picking 3 in the draft. Its a team game. DMC actually getting some TDs, Moore catches some passes, McClain not being the worst human being on the planet, and us having a competent OC and we win more games.

The only team that needed a QB to make playoffs ever was the Colts and they still have a better team than ours.

You're right. The problem w/ the Palmer detractors, for the most part, is that they think Palmer is the only person on the TEAM. I know, I know, it doesn't make sense but whatever. It's how they think.

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
Its okay, I dont think Chase Thomas will be there in the 3rd. I'd rather try and get Dion Jordan at 20 if possible, Yankey isnt a bad pick though. Not too big on Tony Jefferson, I'd rather try and get Matt Elam or a TE like Eifert or Ertz.

i hear you and i was debating about picking up a te through the draft or fa. i dont think our offense needs a big time TE plus i think ausberry is good. i also wouldnt mind using reece as a te sometimes.

dion imo is to much of a project for a first rounder

i think tony has more awareness that elam and more upside. i like elam tho.

Good at what? He couldn't beat out Myers for reps this year. Struggles as a blocker still. He's at best a ST player.

Pryor starting at least guarantees the Raiders are getting Clowney next year, so that's a positive I guess.

with that logic id rather save 10 mill and get the #1 pick anyway than spend 10 mil for the #3 pick. thats. just. two. slots. away. Laughing

My...God.. Palmer is not the reason we are picking 3 in the draft. Its a team game. DMC actually getting some TDs, Moore catches some passes, McClain not being the worst human being on the planet, and us having a competent OC and we win more games.

The only team that needed a QB to make playoffs ever was the Colts and they still have a better team than ours.

im not going to turn this into another tp vs cp thread. i think we have about 3-4 of them going already Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
La_Vader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's an "official Pryor thread" if you want to debate about our two QBS. Lets support both players, and all Raiders guys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
there's an "official Pryor thread" if you want to debate about our two QBS. Lets support both players, and all Raiders guys

Word. I don't try to make these arguments one versus the other ever. I do support either guy, just don't trust Palmer, we over pay him to be average.

What the Palmer fan club misses is we do realize their are 52 more players on the roster and the losing is not all his fault, by realizing this, it is clear we don't need an average QB to lose games, the reality of this team right now is, we have salary cap trouble, a lack of depth, and not the greatest talent. Palmer has been around now for years, he hasn't won much, why pay the guy to be average and finish 4-12, maybe 5-11 this coming year; we have a young player who might have some talent and maybe be able to do something more than all of you Pryor detractors want to give him credit for.
G

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

kellen is better than ml lol

Well everybody/anybody is better than ML Confused
Play4Blood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a real thing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: