Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Ever Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: First Ever Mock Reply with quote

Everyone else doing it so why not ^_^

Resigns:

William Hayes - 3 year deal around 8 mill

Cudjo - 2 year deal around 3 mill or so

Some other small guys like turner and stewart

Cuts :

Mikell - makes too much sense not to

Hunter - See above ^

Jackson - He just isnt worth that money anymore

Harvey Dahl - Idk about you guys but he has not looked good this year. Not worth money. Rok will step up in his place

Free Agency :

Loadholt - This dude is freaking huge and will be a beast on right side

Jared Cook - This needs no explanation

Ivory - Will come cheap and is a good replacement in the short term for Sjax

DRAFT

1st : Warmack - everyone has had him here for months now

1st : Kenny Vaccaro - Just got a feeling about this dude. Havnt seen anyone mock him to us so decided to switch things up

2nd : Da'rick Rogers - Forget about Hunter or Patterson, this dude is better than both. He is kind of an idiot and headcase but dude can flat out play

3rd: Swearinger - Jrry sold me on this dude. He is gonna be legit. Love the way he plays. He is gonna make you think twice about going down the middle

4th: *trade* We trade our 4th round pick to the Titan for Britt. have watched Britt play since his rookie and have always been a fan. He has taken a while to come back from his bad knee injury but I got faith in him. With Rogers and Britt on the outside and Givens on the inside #deadly

5th: Lattimore - Will miss plenty time this year but he is well worth the risk this late in the draft

Idk much about scouting so not doing the later rounds

Give your thoughts

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if Lattimore will last that long but, I like the draft. Wouldn't mind at all if it played out this way.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
I don't know if Lattimore will last that long but, I like the draft. Wouldn't mind at all if it played out this way.

Lattimore could very well go undrafted...

I love the 4th for Britt... I dont know if a 4th would be enough but if it is I love it.

Dont like Vaccaro though.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
ramsfan12345

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the trade for Britt but I think we might have to give a little more. Maybe an additional pick/player or a second or third straight up
Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:

Lattimore could very well go undrafted...

I love the 4th for Britt... I dont know if a 4th would be enough but if it is I love it.

Dont like Vaccaro though.

Dont think he will go undrafted but if he does Snead better call him up that minute

Think a 4th would be enough to get him. They have plenty of WRs and he has always been a problem with them. That and his slow recovery should lower his price tag a bit. Plus he is in his last year of his contract

What dont you like about Vaccaro? Only seen a few games not much insight on him

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lattimore may not even be able to play til 2014...

I think a 3rd may be required to obtain Britt, he makes plays... When he plays that is.

As for Vaccaro, I would be curious to see more of him playing in a true FS coverage role but he spent most of his time in the box over the slot and he shows flashes of being a playmaker but is inconsistent and the thing i hate the most that i stress is that he takes plays off.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't really see Vaccaro as a 1st round talent. I want the surest thing I can get in the first round, and I don't believe he is that at this point. Since we need a ballhawking, playmaking, free safety, I have Amerson above Vaccaro. I feel alot more confident in him being our FS.

The rest of the draft I really have no complaints and really like the free agent signings. Truly hope we do sign Ivory, he's quite talented but gets lost in the shuffle of 4 quality backs in New Orleans.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Lattimore may not even be able to play til 2014...

I think a 3rd may be required to obtain Britt, he makes plays... When he plays that is.

As for Vaccaro, I would be curious to see more of him playing in a true FS coverage role but he spent most of his time in the box over the slot and he shows flashes of being a playmaker but is inconsistent and the thing i hate the most that i stress is that he takes plays off.

That was the same case for Willis Mcgahee, got a feeling he will get drafted somewhere none the less.

Idk about giving a straight 3rd for britt. A conditional 4th that can turn into a 3rd would be ideal.

Didnt really notice that about him. If that is really the case not sure about him. That would then put question marks about him actually loving the game

Adopt-A-Ram

Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan12345 wrote:
I love the trade for Britt but I think we might have to give a little more. Maybe an additional pick/player or a second or third straight up

No way a 2nd, but conditional 4th that can become a 3rd seems pretty fair for both sides.

Adopt-A-Ram

Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
I just don't really see Vaccaro as a 1st round talent. I want the surest thing I can get in the first round, and I don't believe he is that at this point. Since we need a ballhawking, playmaking, free safety, I have Amerson above Vaccaro. I feel alot more confident in him being our FS.

The rest of the draft I really have no complaints and really like the free agent signings. Truly hope we do sign Ivory, he's quite talented but gets lost in the shuffle of 4 quality backs in New Orleans.

Was gonna put him instead but heard he does not want to play FS and wants to stick to CB

Adopt-A-Ram

Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Was gonna put him instead but heard he does not want to play FS and wants to stick to CB

Well, if he is unwilling to do whats best for the team, I don't want him anyway. I hadn't heard that he said that though, do you have a link?

Whats crazy is, he has no chance of being the top rated CB in this draft, if he just embraced the idea of being a safety, I could easily see him as the top safety in the draft.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Brodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
Brodie wrote:
Flatlyner wrote:

Well, if he is unwilling to do whats best for the team, I don't want him anyway. I hadn't heard that he said that though, do you have a link?

Whats crazy is, he has no chance of being the top rated CB in this draft, if he just embraced the idea of being a safety, I could easily see him as the top safety in the draft.

Naw just heard it on the radio, that he preferred to go to a team that will use him as a CB. If he is willing to make the transition without much fuss I would love him with our 22nd pick

Adopt-A-Ram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: