Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Report: Chiefs hire Doug Pederson to OC
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
TheKillerNacho wrote:
Well... I was pretty impressed by Nick Foles this season, so he seems to be able to develop QBs to some extent. Seems like a "Reid" type move, he loves to bring in his own guys he's worked with before rather than hire some big name coach.

The only question is the play-calling, does he have any experience? If not, Reid may be calling plays directly.

No he does not have any experience and I will be furious (as a Eagle Fan) if indeed AR takes over play calling on a full time basis. That's exactly what should of happen in Philly and relieving Marty the Moron from those duties yrs ago. People think Reid was calling plays but hasn't since 2004-5 can't remember when he took them away from Childress. All he's done the past 6 yrs or so is script the first 15, nothing more. Sounds like something he might do with this hiring and if so good for KC Fans.

You are completely wrong Nabbs, there was a time where Andy was the play caller and people were begging for that to change so childress started calling plays. I think Andy called plays when marty first became OC too and everyone begged marty to take over.

Fans were never happy with anyone calling plays in Andy's tenure.

Andy Reid has not called plays in any fashion outside the scripted first 15 he instals for every game day since Marty the Moron was named OC. That was an assumption by those who hated Andy, wanted him gone and blamed him for loses. In game adjustments and play calling outside of time outs and things of that nature fell squarely on Morons inability, not Reids. Never said Reid was great as a play caller but he was/is head and shoulders better the Moron has been the last two to three seasons.

In 2006 Andy Reid was once again the play caller for the beginning of the season, he gave play calling to Marty for the final 6 games of the season when Garcia went 6-0.

So yeah I was completely right.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry

Last edited by ninjapirate on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprising Pederson as OC, and nor Shurmur or Childress. I Think he did a solid job with Foles this season, ideally for KC, you get some non Andy guys in thère.

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: