Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canucks9314

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I cant even watch Highlights of the end of this game without getting sick

i can never watch highlights of our losses.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Rough game. All the emotions. Extremely proud of the season and their effort in this game being down by twenty. I'm very hopeful that Bradley gets a HC gig somewhere and we can bring in a better play caller. There's no reason Atlanta should have been able to get in fg range in two plays. Just pathetic. Wilson was very impressive. Bright future if he keeps that up.

I didn't see this type of season for us. Great season. We should be able to improve on this and be even better next year. One more year experience, more disciplined football. Feels good to be a Hawk fan.

I think Atlanta is going to get absolutely destroyed next week. It's going to be tough to watch the 9ers dominate.

Remember the bears game. Once I saw the soft D I knew we were going to lose. Should have rushed the whole D down ryans throat.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say one thing:

Zach Miller came on STRONG in the passing game. He's been a fantastic blocker the past two years, but wow. He was awesome all around against the Redskins and Falcons. Incredible post season for him.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'll say one thing:

Zach Miller came on STRONG in the passing game. He's been a fantastic blocker the past two years, but wow. He was awesome all around against the Redskins and Falcons. Incredible post season for him.

I agree we need to use him next season like we did in the playoffs. he needs 5-6 touches a game

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'll say one thing:

I'm hoping that the playoffs were his coming out party and next year he is more involved in the passing game.
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game Seahawk fans. Great future ahead, I can tell you that. But I knew we would somehow give up the lead in the second half. Atlanta doesn't have that killer mentality, and who knows when we'll get it. We had a hand on Wilson or at least very close, for parts of the game where we had opportunities to bring him down but he is just way too mobile. Good game, and good luck next year, til next time Wink

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'll say one thing:

Good point. Zach Miller is one of the more underrated TE's in the game, especially as a blocker in the run-game.
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
was marshawn injured today?
i know he had been dealing with some back issues this year. but his fumbles and him leaving the field so often today... something was wrong with beast mode

just curious

also, great game guys. i thought you guys had it and were headed to the bay next week. this division is already the best in the league, and with the rams on the up, its going to get scarier

Marshawn was definitely injured. He was dealing with an injury all week.
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immuhguy10 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
silus wrote:
IMO, offensive coordinator has come leaps and bounds after they unleashed Wilson The Defensive Coordinator, though, has been the real weakness. I'm still not sure why people are calling for Bevel's head. This defense has been gashed since day one. Whether it be allowing 3rd down conversions, not pressuring the QB, RUN DEFENSE! The offensive coordinator has nothing to do with this loss. Marshawn killed the offense in the first half with his fumble and got no favors from the defense getting the ball back. The defense got dominated by the running attack from the Falcons. Embarrassing.

It's things like not giving Marshawn the ball on 3rd/4th and short, plus the crappy call before the hail mary at the end of the game that are inexcusable. In fairness, Bevell has improved a lot since Russell Wilson was given more reign on the O. Hopefully he is given more control next year.

Gus though...

I agree, but they did say Lynch was getting his injured foot checked out on 3rd down when they gave Turbin the ball.

That makes a lot of sense then. I missed that.
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
I'll say one thing:

Something to note is that Zach Miller never made the playoffs before this year. Hopefully this is just a sign of things to come.

Also I hope that Golden Tate keeps developing. He really needs to work on his route running, because he disappears far too often.
Sham

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sickening. Lot of positives to take from this game, but my God I'm still pretty shocked at the fact we could have pulled this off.

Stat Tracker:
* ATT | * Pass YDs | * Pass TDs | * Rush YDs | * Rush TDs

USC Trojans | Seattle Seahawks
wilmtalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have mixed feelings about your lose today. I have always liked Carrol, Lynch and the Seahawks in general. However, I am a long time 49'er fan. If the niners were not still in the mix I would have rooted for you. I felt that the Hawks were a bigger threat to the Super bowl for the Niners so I wanted Atlanta to win. However I also wanted a rematch and the Western conf. to do well.

I am really impressed with RW. I think he might be the most elusive QB in the NFL today. Not the fastest but the most elusive. I can hardly wait till next year. The western conf. will be the best in the NFL. The games between the Niners and Seahawks are going to be the games everyone will want to watch. Good luck for next year.

I have not been engaged with the Seahawks fans on this site but have run into some of them on the ESPN sites. I must say they have made it difficult for me to be a partial fan of the Seahawks. They were almost as obnoxious as the Alex Smith supporters on the Niner sites. LOL.
silus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its going to suck seeing the 49ers dominate this team. A lot has to do with the Falcons coming off such a tough, emotional victory, but the 9ers are going to steamroll the Falcons. I predict a blow out.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally able to digest it.

We were about to create one of the most memorable games ever for Seahawks fans. That comeback was amazing. Surely a joy for NFL fans.

2013 team is going to have the highest expectations ever. So much talent with the team and we're only adding. Get ready for some great years guys. We finally have a QB we can build around. The future is bright.

IDOG_det

#JDI
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm this makes his performance even more insane yesterday.

Quote:
@alexSSN: Zach Miller played thru a torn plantar fascia yesterday. Torn. Not just strained. That's insane. That's a dude you want forever.

IDOG_det

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: