Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks @ Atlanta Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillSabre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
What a game. I was rooting hard for you guys. Really wanted NFC championship to be the rubbermatch. I think Pete may have been the difference between winning and losing today. Bright future for the Hawks, congrats.

How so? Doesn't he have GM powers over this team? He built this team from the friggin ground up and that timeout at the end meant nothing. You can't say Bryant wouldn't have made it if he hadn't called the timeout, cause you don't know.

I agree.

The difference was his co-ordinators, who have full control over playcalling.

Well I was referring to not kicking the fg early and TO at the end. Also, 3rd and 4th down. You have Lynch. You need a yard. Seems simple enough to me. I understand the coordinators having their say but it falls on Pete, who has the ultimate say. Heartbreaking loss though.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
hawksman81

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In nfl gen there was a thread about what Russellís ceiling was, and some people were saying Drew Brees. I called them crazy and said there was a 1% chance that would happen. I know it was just a rookie season, but it looks like the chances of that being accurate are growing. Oh, how great it is to have an awesome QB. Very Happy

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was marshawn injured today?
i know he had been dealing with some back issues this year. but his fumbles and him leaving the field so often today... something was wrong with beast mode

just curious

also, great game guys. i thought you guys had it and were headed to the bay next week. this division is already the best in the league, and with the rams on the up, its going to get scarier

new sig... sorry alex
RandomCampBody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From an outsider looking in, it does seem your d gives up alot of late game drives. The bears game stands out allowing that drive for a FG but i seem to remember Detroit and Miami games aswell iirc.

Do want to say i love wilson, was a big fan in college but even i didn't think he would be where he is now.

That Osprey dude needs to swallow his pride as there surely can't be anyway he was not impressed today. There is not much more he could have done.
hawksman81

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomCampBody wrote:
From an outsider looking in, it does seem your d gives up alot of late game drives. The bears game stands out allowing that drive for a FG but i seem to remember Detroit and Miami games aswell iirc.

Do want to say i love wilson, was a big fan in college but even i didn't think he would be where he is now.

That Osprey dude needs to swallow his pride as there surely can't be anyway he was not impressed today. There is not much more he could have done today.

We want/need Osprey back in here!!!

And yeah, our D is like the old Lebron, a quarter short of a dollar. Laughing but not as good as him in the first 3 quarters.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be watching the game on NFL Rewind tonight, based on what I've heard it's going to be a fun one. I'm always jealous watching your defense, I especially love Bobby Wagner. I wish we played with the toughness and discipline your unit plays with.

"Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace."
- Mike Ditka
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
silus wrote:
IMO, offensive coordinator has come leaps and bounds after they unleashed Wilson The Defensive Coordinator, though, has been the real weakness. I'm still not sure why people are calling for Bevel's head. This defense has been gashed since day one. Whether it be allowing 3rd down conversions, not pressuring the QB, RUN DEFENSE! The offensive coordinator has nothing to do with this loss. Marshawn killed the offense in the first half with his fumble and got no favors from the defense getting the ball back. The defense got dominated by the running attack from the Falcons. Embarrassing.

It's things like not giving Marshawn the ball on 3rd/4th and short, plus the crappy call before the hail mary at the end of the game that are inexcusable. In fairness, Bevell has improved a lot since Russell Wilson was given more reign on the O. Hopefully he is given more control next year.

Gus though...

I agree, but they did say Lynch was getting his injured foot checked out on 3rd down when they gave Turbin the ball.

Props to Kempes on the sig.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
RandomCampBody wrote:

That Osprey dude needs to swallow his pride as there surely can't be anyway he was not impressed today. There is not much more he could have done today.

We want/need Osprey back in here!!!

And yeah, our D is like the old Lebron, a quarter short of a dollar. Laughing but not as good as him in the first 3 quarters.

Notice how Osprey just disappeared once WIlson started lighting it up throughout the season. The only time he popped in was when WIlson had a semi bad game.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
TLSkins has been banned for trolling.

<3

immuhguy10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me a few obvious things stood out.

Our inability to start games on both sides of the ball is a problem. Don't look prepared coming out.

No Chris Clemons really hurt today. Our pass rush was an absolute joke today. Interior as well...couldved used Jason Jones.

Golden Tate had a fine day for sure, but I still feel we are short a big time WR.

Tony Gonzalez is just really good. Even when we had good coverage he made some incredible plays.

Elite defenses dont allow a team to do what happened at the end of that game. We score there with 30 secs and take the lead...that game should be over. Simple as that. Part of this is on Bradley though, as his soft zone that Kam referred to after the game is a joke. Screw soft zone, screw prevent, play freaking defense until it is all over!

Not taking the points early on hurt us. Part of this was on Pete today. I am okay with it though, as I like his confidence in our team.

Marshawn Lynch, although still a beast, is becoming a liability with protecting the football. Hope he bounces back next year. Thank goodness Turbin stepped up late.

Russell Wilson is hard not to root for and I am looking forward to him being our QB for a long time.

What needs to be addressed for next year:
-Figure out who is our RG and let them play...
-Nickel CB. Slot WRs killed us all year, and I am over Trufant. He can be a backup for the outside guys.
-Pass rush
-WR
-OLB...not sure if Hill will be back.

Props to Kempes on the sig.
dotmotion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
i know he had been dealing with some back issues this year. but his fumbles and him leaving the field so often today... something was wrong with beast mode

just curious

A little worried about this too. He has fumbled once in each of the last three games. Hoping it is just concentration issues and nothing to do with his back problem.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

just curious

A little worried about this too. He has fumbled once in each of the last three games. Hoping it is just concentration issues and nothing to do with his back problem.

Hs two fumbles this postseason were pretty fluky.

One was with the helmet right on the ball, which will make any RB fumble, and then today that was just a great play by the defender. Iíll take the occasional fumble with his massive production.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant even watch Highlights of the end of this game without getting sick

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I cant even watch Highlights of the end of this game without getting sick

I haven't even tried to watch highlights yet, probably won't for a few days.
imani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor texans

I fear it may be a Pats/niners superbowl In which case i won't be watching, and i'll have to root for the pats again....ugh

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: