Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAETXLII: McMc guacamole hot tub sundae with Squirrel QUEEN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TEAT XL3
The adventures of Jortland Finnegan
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
B60's colorful playhouse of fedoras
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
J-Rockin Oland's Mama Burger King Deuces
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
The most fundamentally sound waffles by Juan Castillo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XLIII: The Schwimmwagen restoration committee.
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
TAET XLIII: RCB's "Village People" Tribute Band (apply within)
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
TAET XLIII: The One and Only... YACAMOLE
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
TAET XLIII: The Notorious R.C.B.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XLIII - What happens in TAET, stays in TAET
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
TAET XLIII - TAETers gonna TAET
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
TAET XLIII: Sculpting the roster of the Jortland Trailblazers
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
TAET XLIII: LIVE FROM JORTLAND OREGON
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
TAET XLIV - All aboard the Gus Bus, featuring Guac
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

TRUTH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
I take pride in the fact that my ex girlfriend is talking to an ugly hillbilly, when she's still in love with me.

Does this explain your lack of posting? were you busy keeping her straight!? She sounds like a nasty handful. Glad she went to hell bruhh.

There are many factor that have lead to my low post count, one of them is the fact that I have no Internet where I live and now I have an iPhone.

But we can blame her and her inbred boyfriend. Besides I could use a refresher course at the b60 institute to pick up some new moves.
TRUTH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
So basically since I'm really young for my grade (2 years younger), I was set up with this girl at my boarding school. I was a senior. She was a freshman. I was only a year older than her. So I graduated. Went to senior week. During senior week, she calls crying on the phone. "My daddy was a drunk growing up." Yadda yadda yadda. I actually cared about her a lot so I said ok and calmed down. She called crying some more. So I went and visited her in the middle of the week. Then went back to senior week. She kept calling some more. I mean come on. I was in high school then. The me now would have taken a dump on the old me's chest for being that stupid. So then went back while she was taking her finals. Had dinner with her dad and her. That was when I met him for the first time.

Spent a couple weeks at her house that summer because her family wasn't from the area. She was all into the relationship all that year. She crapped on people that got absurdly drunk and crapped on people that smoke cigarettes. She would visit me in DC. She didn't want to drink or do any of that. I visited her again a couple times that summer.

Next school year was the same. She would come visit. Wouldn't drink or want to go out very much.That winter my family took her on our family vacation. I bought us some stuff to drink. She didn't touch any of it. I spent the entire next summer at her place with her family. Working on their farm. Shadowing a doctor in the area.

Then her senior year came along. Everything was fine. Nothing happened too much. I was still working hard in school. I was studying for the MCAT. Btw this girl was really smart. Aimed for the best colleges in the country. Through the process, she got let down and for some unexplainable reason ended up at her lowest safety. She begged me to go to prom with her. I said yes (Yes I was that foolish). Then I spent another summer at her place working on the farm and shadowing the same doctor. Left her house on August 20th. She said she we would make it work. No doubt at all. Made me promise that I believed her. I did believe her because it seemed genuine. Then she got to school on the 24th.

She broke up with me on the 31st. NOLA. Changed everything. She "wanted to be single." I was with a girl for 3 years of college. She gave me 1 week into college.

I loved her. I don't know whether she really loved me or not. Still talk to her dad. We are still pretty close. He's a Bama fan too. He told me she genuinely cared about me. Oh well. I don't really know if she did. The whole thing caught me off guard. Way off guard. Didn't see that coming at all. Found out from a few people that she smokes her life away, gets hammered and was lying to me the second she arrived in NOLA.

Kittens > Girlfriends. Moral of the damn story.

I'm in the same boat, young women don't know what they want

But you've got beer and FF
RollEagles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me just add this to that story. From the beginning she had a problem with not texting back dudes that wanted her to cheat on me.

It got really old really fast. It was so ridiculous to the point that last summer, I was laying down on her couch with her and she was texting a dude:

"Perfect cuddling weather ; )."

That was when he was talking about how he's going to a school with cold weather. I didn't talk to her for a while after that even while I was at her house. That should have been the biggest red flag. I should have packed all my stuff up and flew home the next day. Nope I trusted her. The girl's a liar and she knows it. She used me. Was with me when it was convenient for her not to drink and smoke and mess around. Second she's in a position to, she threw me aside.

Last edited by RollEagles on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9EmWZNPpo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjlgZaqaLyU

I don't understand how Cunninlynguists aren't a household name yet to true fans of rap. They're just so damn clever and kno is an incredible producer, so talented it's insane. Definitely can hold his own as a solo artist because he's so clever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35BivY6BkX0
"And yes we're going Dutch, but no Vanderslootin
Cuz I don't hit women, but I'll annoy a *itch
Wiretap your phone, Rod Blagojevich
I Vincent Van Gogh hard in the paint
What gave you the impression that I can't?"

10/10 for that wordplay right durr

~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
1,404 yards, 8 TDs, 6 INTs, 0 butt fumbles, 2 sideline hot dogs, 89.3 Passer Rating
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still feel like you left a lot out Roll, hiding any details bud!?

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
RollEagles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:

I'm never messing around with younger women. Never again. I'm getting me a bengal cat, drinking me some Natty Light (because I love it for some reason), and posting on some FF. And also enjoying my last semester in college.

Maybe in med school I'll try the whole relationship thing again. Maybe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
I still feel like you left a lot out Roll, hiding any details bud!?

Laughing

I said too much already. I learned my lesson the hard way. But the good thing is that I had fun along the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nas- Get Down... Illest eva... evva evvvaa..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjS0x2hM9vw

RollEagles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Zero Dark Thirty tonight. That movie is very good. Don't know how they were able to get all that "classified" information. But I thought it was a great movie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn ROLL you almost had the NOTEBOOK!! Shocked .. So Close! Mad

Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks Rolly, I can't say I've had that problem but I've some people I know have. That's why I didn't pursue any relationships in high school outside of the random thing...just had no interest in putting up with it. And I've found woman in general....especially those types....don't handle brutal honesty well Laughing

Back to what Sixtah was sayin.....I agree there really is no reason to cheat, like if I was at the point where I'd do that I would've ended the relationship anyway. I know I'm a difficult boyfriend, mostly because I don't open up much at all. So if a girl is cool with that or somehow gets through that I see no reason to look elsewhere.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
TRUTH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
TRUTH wrote:

I'm never messing around with younger women. Never again. I'm getting me a bengal cat, drinking me some Natty Light (because I love it for some reason), and posting on some FF. And also enjoying my last semester in college.

Maybe in med school I'll try the whole relationship thing again. Maybe.

OMG... You need help, we are here for you
RollEagles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Damn ROLL you almost had the NOTEBOOK!! Shocked .. So Close! Mad

Crazy thing is that looking back on it, if things would have worked out past this year, I would have been in New Orleans next year and I probably would have spent the rest of my life with that girl. Shocked

Ain't that something?

But about the cheating thing, yeah I'd never ever cheat. Not my style. I'm a man of my word. Chivalry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 pages of TAET, well done gentlemen (apart from RCB and trolland).

You even got Jonu and wabbit to post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
Natty Light
OMG... You need help, we are here for you

Laughing
I know. There is something wrong with me. I can live with Blue Moon too. Or a few others. La Fin du Monde is what my roommate/best friend usually drinks. I'm starting to try that out a little. It's actually pretty god.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 66 of 99

Jump to: