Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

cap money
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:
If Cincy has even more money than we have available, I'm not sure if they let Michael Johnson get away. It's probably a safe bet that we can cross him off of our "wish list."

Mike Brown is the X factor in all of this. They havd PLENTY of room to sign Jonathan Joseph back, but they didn't. Brown defines Cheap

AKA I hope you are wrong lol

If we could pair Cox with Byrd or another legit FS and then drafted Damontre Moore, Our defense would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Wet dreams

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
bulldog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
bulldog wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
bulldog wrote:
C'mon cattleman, you know I was all over this.

[url] http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=497947&start=0[/url]

If you add in the dead money figure, which I doubt they account for, its a very similiar nmber that I have.

How much money do the Browns HAVE to spend next year?

-This number is 89% of the salary cap. Which is $107.6M

-For the Browns, to get to that number, they would have to spend $28.77M base on the standard cap figure. That number is $18.75M taking into account the dead money.

-Also, remember, the Browns do not HAVE to spend this money, but if they don't they will have to pay the league the remaining figure.

Looks like your off 20 mill or so to me unless I miss read it. Confused

No, I'm of about 10M, which is the same amount of dead money.

What you quoted me on was to meet the floor, not the cap.

The Browns have 78M in player salary for next year, so unless they expext the cap to be higher than I predicted (and I provided links for this prediction), the browns can't have 45 in cap space.

The only other variable is the rollover. Which I couldn't find a complete description of.

10 mill, you are not doing my taxes! Laughing

Like I said, that's the same number of dead money. I'm either wrong about the dead money, didn't do the rollover correctly, or they didn't account for the dead money.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: