Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ross speaks on the state of the Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am probably in the minority but I am a fan of Ross. I like what he brings to the table. As a beginning owner he sold stake to celebrities which I didn't know how I felt about but its not my business so I shouldn't care who he sales stake to.

I look back to the whole Harbaugh situation with Sparano still hired on. That part I didn't like but I was one of the fans looking on twitter trying to find the latest news on if we signed him. Looking back at his success it showed Ross was going after a head coach that knew how to turn around and build a franchise. We are waiting to see what Philbin brings.

I believe Ross accepted Hard Knocks to help build excitement for the franchise. In turn hoping that it would generate ticket sales. As a business owner you have to do what you can to make money and put fans in the seats. Yes a winning product does that but this was a way to try and show the product.

Ross came into a franchise who have been hurting for over a decade. Fans are hurt and want the quick fix. Just imagine if we had Harbaugh and Kaepernick running this team. The only area that Ross has been in decision making has been looking for coaches. This offseason we will see if he holds true to his word about the pockets and doing what it takes to put a competitive product on the field. Just one mans opinion though...

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
You are a longtime passionate dolphin fan that goes back to the early days so I can see where the logo is something that would really get to you and others. I will wait to see the look before I know how I feel

Fair enough. And it may not be the logo that the press is indicating it will be. However, if it is, we just went from "sort of soft", to "Charmin soft". We might as well change our colors to pink and fuchsia, if that is set to be our new look.

Well, I think Miami already have Charmin soft colors. They certainly need a logo, color and uniform change at the same time. Current uniforms are just horrible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: