Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bryan Braman is awesome
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf6151

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
Bottom line, if you have no money, don't then bring two kids into the world.

...I should go tell my Mother-in-Law that. Rolling Eyes

I told my aunty that and she agrees. I haven't had a kid yet and i don't plan to till i can afford to raise one. What about you?

I'm unemployed and trying to create as many illegitimate offspring as I can. Rolling Eyes

Right so if you go to a classroom full of children you would advise then to have children even if they can't afford them?

I'm not going to deny ET you are lucky man for having found your wife and have a beautiful child, but would you honestly be giving the advice to teenagers to have children if they can't afford then?

Kenney I'm assuming you have been made redundant, and you are still trying for children? Personally i don't want my children to grow up in a household without a sustainable income, maybe that's just me. (i get that redundancies aren't planned)

I'm not against pro creation, i just believe you have to first way up the reality of having a child first.

While I agree with you, there's lots of other sites for talking ethics/procreation/politics. I come here to talk football and get away from all that other stuff for a while.
Dawgtx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf6151 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

I told my aunty that and she agrees. I haven't had a kid yet and i don't plan to till i can afford to raise one. What about you?

I'm unemployed and trying to create as many illegitimate offspring as I can. Rolling Eyes

Right so if you go to a classroom full of children you would advise then to have children even if they can't afford them?

I'm not going to deny ET you are lucky man for having found your wife and have a beautiful child, but would you honestly be giving the advice to teenagers to have children if they can't afford then?

Kenney I'm assuming you have been made redundant, and you are still trying for children? Personally i don't want my children to grow up in a household without a sustainable income, maybe that's just me. (i get that redundancies aren't planned)

I'm not against pro creation, i just believe you have to first way up the reality of having a child first.

While I agree with you, there's lots of other sites for talking ethics/procreation/politics. I come here to talk football and get away from all that other stuff for a while.

Yeah.....let's stick with Braman's awesomeness!
Receiving: 4 Catches 29 Yds 0 TD's
kenney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

No, I just find the suggestion that children are for wealthy folks to be repugnant is all.

But as we've pointed out, I digress. Let's stick to Braman.
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

It depends on what your priorities are. I would live at the bare minimum in order to have children someday, I feel like.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf6151 wrote:

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

No, I just find the suggestion that children are for wealthy folks to be repugnant is all.

Who said anything about needing to be wealthy?

/offtopic

Wolf6151

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
kenney wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

Who said anything about needing to be wealthy?

/offtopic

I'm not a moderator here so please see ET80 post above yours and please get the hint. This site is for FOOTBALL related topics, let it go...
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can READ just didn't want people to get the wrong impression.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: