Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Yea.... So about the idea of drafting Téo and moving DQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if he had a solid game last night, I still would have been opposed to drafting him in the top 10.
2013: 36 Tackles - 5.5 Sacks -1 FF - 1 FR - 4 PD -2 STF
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Even if he had a solid game last night, I still would have been opposed to drafting him in the top 10.

+1 Teo is out of the top 15 now if you ask me.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
fte88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:

Same. He's not nearly the prospect Luke Kuechly was last season. Why people think he's worthy of the type of hype he's getting is beyond me.
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Same. He's not nearly the prospect Luke Kuechly was last season. Why people think he's worthy of the type of hype he's getting is beyond me.

He will probably get drafted by a team like Pitt or Balt and make the Browns life miserable for years to come.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

I didn't think Kuechly was worthy of a top 10 pick and I don't think his impact as a rookie has changed my mind.
fte88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

I didn't think Kuechly was worthy of a top 10 pick and I don't think his impact as a rookie has changed my mind.

I never said he was. That just speaks more to the fact that Te'o is being way overhyped.
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

I never said he was. That just speaks more to the fact that Te'o is being way overhyped.
I wasn't claiming you were, I was just quoting you because the subject changed and my opinion would seem pretty random out of context.

No need to be defensive. You are right in your most recent post as well. Even when a good prospect plays well, sometimes his position doesn't have a big enough impact to warrant a top selection. Von Miller has been one of the very few exceptions.
fte88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

I wasn't claiming you were, I was just quoting you because the subject changed and my opinion would seem pretty random out of context.

No need to be defensive. You are right in your most recent post as well. Even when a good prospect plays well, sometimes his position doesn't have a big enough impact to warrant a top selection. Von Miller has been one of the very few exceptions.

Wasn't being defensive. Just making sure we were on the same page lol.

I don't know that Miller was necessarily an exception, I think a big time pass rusher in the discussion for 3rd most valuable position in the league anymore.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
fte88 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

Wasn't being defensive. Just making sure we were on the same page lol.

I don't know that Miller was necessarily an exception, I think a big time pass rusher in the discussion for 3rd most valuable position in the league anymore.

Okay guys, step back, take a deep breath and listen. You aren't disagreeing, no need to start throwing punches.

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo's gameplan will not work well in the NFL.

He's a tape goon who anticipates from tape.

He will not be able to do this in the NFL.

He will be good but not the beast anyone thinks he might be.

Good leadership qualities thought. Great lockeroom guy and a little above average player.
FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Te'o, and now if we trade back and still pick him up, I guess I'll be one of the few on here that won't throw my computer--

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
big poppa pump

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLAbrownfan wrote:
I loved Te'o, and now if we trade back and still pick him up, I guess I'll be one of the few on here that won't throw my computer--

I'm still with you on this. No one has come out and said they would like to play against him twice a year if he goes to a division rival. He must not suck that bad.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
FLAbrownfan wrote:

I'm still with you on this. No one has come out and said they would like to play against him twice a year if he goes to a division rival. He must not suck that bad.

I would have no problem if he went to any of our rivals. He is going to be solid but unspectacular. I would rather him than someone who could be a super star. The only thing that would erk me about him in Pittsburgh is the fact that every single year it seems like the perfect player for what they do always falls to there slot regardless of where they pick. Luckiest drafting team in the last 15 years easy.

Jamison on the sig
bulldog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that Teo did that dissappointed me was his missed tackles.

His DL played way to aggressive and actually made larger holes for Alabama. Teo was in position a lot, he's always in place, just missed too many tackles.
pmk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rey Maualgagaugala 2.0 with better leadership and coverage. No thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: