Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dream vikings offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
xDarealx wrote:
I'm not young i had 30 views in 10 mins and no responses so I was thinking view and respond

just so you know, the ratio of those who view our site to those who post something is almost 10:1.

Yep, we get an unbelievable amount of lurkers. People who are hesitant to join or members who simply like to read and not post.
AQuintus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:

Yep, we get an unbelievable amount of lurkers. People who are hesitant to join or members who simply like to read and not post.

I know I lurked here for something like 5 years before finally deciding to sign up.
AQuintus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dream vikings offseason Reply with quote

xDarealx wrote:
Ok first off pay percy

First off punctuation, please.

Quote:

second release aroshomadu burton Jenkins hendèrson

Solid so far.

Quote:
Raymond resign Williams Brinkley Simpson Loadholt Felton cheap outside Felton all were average all season

You lost me here. What about Raymand? I'm pretty sure he's not a free agent.

Also, Loadholt and Felton were both clearly above average, Williams was average, and Simpson and Brinkley were both far below average. In fact, Brinkley was one of the worst LBs in the league this year according to PFF.

Also, Williams isn't a free agent.

Quote:

sign levitre and Glenn Dorsey

With Williams set to make 7+ million, Winfield set to make 7+ million, and Harvin resigned, I'm not sure this would even be possible financially.

Quote:
Trade our first rnd pick to jaguars for their 2nd and 4th and our draft goes like this

2nd rnd Kevin Minter*, ILB, LSU

Solid, I like Minter alot. Why are we bringing back Brinkley with Minter drafted here, though?

Quote:
2nd rnd Cordarrelle Patterson*, WR, Tennessee

Extremely unlikely Patterson falls this far. It's more likely that he's the first WR drafted (probably to the Dolphins).

Quote:
3rd rnd Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa
4th rnd Cameron Lawrence, OLB, Mississippi State

Don't know much about these two. Positions of need, though.

Quote:
4th rnd Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech

Also unlikely. At this point, Patton looks like a mid-late 2nd or possibly very early 3rd round pick. Late 4th probably isn't happening.

Quote:
6th rnd DeVonte Holloman, OLB, South Carolina

Why in the world are we drafting 3 LBs, especially if we're also keeping Brinkley? Makes no sense.
xDarealx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Dream vikings offseason Reply with quote

AQuintus wrote:
xDarealx wrote:
Ok first off pay percy

First off punctuation, please.

Quote:

second release aroshomadu burton Jenkins hendèrson

Solid so far.

Quote:
Raymond resign Williams Brinkley Simpson Loadholt Felton cheap outside Felton all were average all season

You lost me here. What about Raymand? I'm pretty sure he's not a free agent.

Also, Loadholt and Felton were both clearly above average, Williams was average, and Simpson and Brinkley were both far below average. In fact, Brinkley was one of the worst LBs in the league this year according to PFF.

Also, Williams isn't a free agent.

Quote:

sign levitre and Glenn Dorsey

With Williams set to make 7+ million, Winfield set to make 7+ million, and Harvin resigned, I'm not sure this would even be possible financially.

Quote:
Trade our first rnd pick to jaguars for their 2nd and 4th and our draft goes like this

2nd rnd Kevin Minter*, ILB, LSU

Solid, I like Minter alot. Why are we bringing back Brinkley with Minter drafted here, though?

Quote:
2nd rnd Cordarrelle Patterson*, WR, Tennessee

Extremely unlikely Patterson falls this far. It's more likely that he's the first WR drafted (probably to the Dolphins).

Quote:
3rd rnd Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa
4th rnd Cameron Lawrence, OLB, Mississippi State

Don't know much about these two. Positions of need, though.

Quote:
4th rnd Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech

Also unlikely. At this point, Patton looks like a mid-late 2nd or possibly very early 3rd round pick. Late 4th probably isn't happening.

Quote:
6th rnd DeVonte Holloman, OLB, South Carolina

Why in the world are we drafting 3 LBs, especially if we're also keeping Brinkley? Makes no sense.

Raymond was part of the release also Brinkley wasn't that he had 95+ tackles and was only starting for his first yr and minter will compete for MLB spot as i think Brinkley will be cheap 2 resign Williams and Winfield comin up on last yr of deal so restructure give them that extra yr to split that contract and the cordelle Patterson and quinton Patton as per the topic dreams hopefully we can get Darrick Rogers and Ryan swope Micah Hyde and Cameron Lawrence look them up and since Henderson hopefully released Lawrence can get the open olb position and Davonte Holloman played safety also it's a sixth rnd pick with Mitchell also be a free agent we need another special teamer
xDarealx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and with Simpson true indeed he wasn't great but he will be cheap and he started playin better toward the end of the season, also he was a pretty good run blocker for ap someone is goin to show the rookies how its done we can't get rid of the whole wr corp
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey xDarealx, are you texting from a phone or something?

we're not a bunch of stuffed shirts here, but we are educated guys used to reading things that make more sense grammatically and structurally.

if you want to be taken credibly here, then i think you'll have to put in more effort in how you present your info. so it's actually readable and not just a stream of thought.

just trying to help.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
xDarealx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:

we're not a bunch of stuffed shirts here, but we are educated guys used to reading things that make more sense grammatically and structurally.

if you want to be taken credibly here, then i think you'll have to put in more effort in how you present your info. so it's actually readable and not just a stream of thought.

just trying to help.

Ok, I'll keep it professional. And yes I am typing on a phone. Also, is anyone watching this game? Is Motta not looking like Harrison Smith
Patv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDarealx wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

just trying to help.

Ok, I'll keep it professional. And yes I am typing on a phone. Also, is anyone watching this game? Is Motta not looking like Harrison Smith

I was with VD on this one too, I lost you throughout your previous posts. This is much better.

Yes I am watching this game. Motta is looking like a great tackler, but he doesn't seem to special. He has had to make a lot of touchdown saving tackles already and I think that is why it seems like he is all over the place right now. We'll see how the rest of the game goes.

As for looking like Harry, if thats the case, he really won't fit our system in my opinion because we don't need 2 safeties with identical skillsets.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually, in the Vikings system both Safetys are suppose to have identical skill sets and should be innerchangable. Frazier has stated as such.

Having two Smith's back there would be ideal. Motta is no Smith, not even close. He will be a 5th or 6th rd pick. I like Mott'as upside on special teams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: