Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyBird4L wrote:
Not sure why but I feel completely at ease with this game. Seattle is a scary team but I just feel so calm and unworried. This is a much improved team.

I feel like that too. Don't know why, but that's just how I feel.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
APB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the second time this season he's rumored to have broken both legs. First time was just prior to the Denver game. I think it's safe to assume he's fine.
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIRTYBIRD22 wrote:
Just read this hope it's not true
http://julio.jones.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?state Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
It's not confirmed yet

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-georgia-sports/2013/01/07/twitter-posts-about-julio-jones-not-true/

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
CJ4life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimeyKid wrote:
DIRTYBIRD22 wrote:
Just read this hope it's not true
http://julio.jones.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?state Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
It's not confirmed yet

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-georgia-sports/2013/01/07/twitter-posts-about-julio-jones-not-true/

Just to put this to bed:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21512490/falcons-wr-julio-jones-is-fine-as-are-both-his-legs

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha jesus my heart skipped a beat for a sec there with that BS

We've obviously gotta have Roddy Julio Tony and Quizz all in full form for our offense to thrive

On defense we are desperate to have Willy Mo back, his absence seems to always get exploited.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
CJ4life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

On defense we are desperate to have Willy Mo back, his absence seems to always get exploited.

Last I heard from reading the web its looking good for him, Abe and Dunta to be ready to go this weekend so that should definitely bring our secondary back to full strength.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:

lol, wait what?
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is pretty worrisome. Hawks match up great against us, they have an elite run game and elite pass defense. Should be a tough one
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ4life wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

Last I heard from reading the web its looking good for him, Abe and Dunta to be ready to go this weekend so that should definitely bring our secondary back to full strength.

I heard WillyMo could have started week 17 but didn't just to make sure he stays good. Similar to the Ray Lewis situation in Bal. Just some rumors floating around though so TIFWIW.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea on how Seattle is against the run? I feel like that if we want to win the game, at some point we'll run into a situation where they know what's coming, it's just who gets the better push.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
Any idea on how Seattle is against the run? I feel like that if we want to win the game, at some point we'll run into a situation where they know what's coming, it's just who gets the better push.
You must have forgotten Turner is still on the team.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
You must have forgotten Turner is still on the team.

True. I'd rather throw it to Joe Hawley or Mike Johnson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People talk about how Seattle matches up great against Atlanta (and they do), but I want to see Koetter attack Browner with Julio. Get Julio the ball on screens and double moves. That's a match-up I really like for the Falcons. Julio's athleticism cannot be matched.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
People talk about how Seattle matches up great against Atlanta (and they do), but I want to see Koetter attack Browner with Julio. Get Julio the ball on screens and double moves. That's a match-up I really like for the Falcons. Julio's athleticism cannot be matched.
What if we cloned Julio? Shocked

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
DrawABlank

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as long as we keep Bruce Irvin quiet, Matt should have enough time in the pocket (with Clemons and Jones out) to allow Roddy and JJ to separate downfield. And Tony G has a good matchup - they aren't great at covering the TE. Running at Irvin and away from Mebane could also prove productive, especially if Quizz is the one getting the carries (although their LBers are good).

On defense, we need to wrap up against both Lynch and Wilson when we have a shot at them. They are both hard to bring down (in different ways) but if we get a hold of them, we'll get guys swarming to the ball and knocking them back. They'll make some big plays I'm sure, but if we can hold them to FGs then we should score enough points to keep ahead.

We are actually quite similar in terms of overall talent (there's an argument that they might even be slightly ahead) but we've got HFA, the better QB and several temporary factors (10am start time, Clemons injury, motivation of not going 0-4) that mean I think we'll pull out a win.

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
What if we cloned Julio? Shocked

Only if he has dreads. Or ponytails. Cool

Also, I agree with DrawABlank. Run at Irvin all day. Dude cannot stop the run at all. Dangerous pass rusher though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: