Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: GDT: Atlanta Falcons vs. Seattle Seahawks Reply with quote

Date: January 12, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM ET

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So pumped for this game. We're going to need our A game, as our D struggles with mobile QBs. Key matchups are easily Sherman/Browner v. White/Jones.

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
Patro14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how Coach Smith has approached this game. Unlike 2010, we practiced on fundamentals last week and they stayed at Flowery Branch last night dissecting both teams. Have the feeling that this game is considered as a win or die inside the coaching staff. Time to prove we're not the same team that ventured into playoffs the last couple of years, that this time we are for real and will make a deep run. What a better chance to prove 'haters' wrong than to beat the team that every analyst and knowledgeable fans are calling as hot or the team of the moment.

Soy del barrio de La Boca
CJ4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team just feels different than our other playoff teams. I don't know what it is, but they just give off a totally different vibe. I expect this to be the best game of the playoffs, but I think we finally show up and take care of business. I think giving Quizz a lot more carries is going to be pretty important in a establishing a solid run game early. If we do that, obviously some play-action passes and bootleg plays will open up and give us a chance to attack the field vertically. Getting Gonzo involved early I think is a good idea as well; they may have two excellent corners to try and cover Roddy and Julio, but they don't have anyone that really matches up well with Tony.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck boys.

Clemons is out. Which means we'll have raw Bruce Irvin starting. If you get the run game going on his side of the line it will be a long day for Seattle. Very much looking forward to your WR's vs our DB's. Browner looked extremely rusty yesterday after his four game suspension. Hoping he's ready to go this week. He gets abused on double moves.

How is your run D?

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In last nights game I noticed a lot of activity after the whistle. The Seattle DBs were able to push around the Redskins WRs and they knew it. They won't be able to do that against two of the most physical WRs in the game in Julio and Roddy. Look for a bunch of screens to Julio and for this one to get physical. Marshawn Lynch is going to give us hell.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time to shut Richard Sherman up and get that poise and tenacity back we used to destroy the super bowl champs and just because they beat a Redskin team with a 50% RG3 doesn't make them road warriors!!
Their linebackers are fast east to west but covering TG is another thing all together , also our defense ends ABRAHAM and BIERMAN stay at home on the bootlegs can't let Wilson get around us and up the field
CJ4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Good luck boys.

Clemons is out. Which means we'll have raw Bruce Irvin starting. If you get the run game going on his side of the line it will be a long day for Seattle. Very much looking forward to your WR's vs our DB's. Browner looked extremely rusty yesterday after his four game suspension. Hoping he's ready to go this week. He gets abused on double moves.

How is your run D?

Our run D is middle of the road IIRC . Not too good, not too bad.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
terrell123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant stand that Seattle cb that runs his freakin mouth all the time. Cant even think of his name at the moment. Sherman I think? Gets on my last nerve. I hope Julio takes him to school. Smile
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
I cant stand that Seattle cb that runs his freakin mouth all the time. Cant even think of his name at the moment. Sherman I think? Gets on my last nerve. I hope Julio takes him to school. Smile

His name is D!ck Sherman. He is very good. Browner is also very good. I think we need to establish a run game early to be able to open up some passing lanes.

If Sherman thinks he can run his mouth like he has all year though, he might awake the beast that is Julio Jones.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why but I feel completely at ease with this game. Seattle is a scary team but I just feel so calm and unworried. This is a much improved team.
DIRTYBIRD22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read this hope it's not true
http://julio.jones.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?state Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
It's not confirmed yet

Dirty Bird to Watch - DE Ray Edwards
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

His name is D!ck Sherman. He is very good. Browner is also very good. I think we need to establish a run game early to be able to open up some passing lanes.

If Sherman thinks he can run his mouth like he has all year though, he might awake the beast that is Julio Jones.

Nothing would make me happier than watching Julio making Sherman his B word all night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIRTYBIRD22 wrote:
Just read this hope it's not true
http://julio.jones.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/football_car_crash.php?state Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
It's not confirmed yet

Nah, it's bogus lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news I was worried for the last hour lol

Dirty Bird to Watch - DE Ray Edwards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: