Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reed Doughty
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing I seem to remember --Tanard Jackson was suspended like Aug 31st for a year ..So he'd miss all of training camp..
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
The thing I seem to remember --Tanard Jackson was suspended like Aug 31st for a year ..So he'd miss all of training camp..
ohhh! Well that sucks. I guess he'd probably only be brought back if we had injuries

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Reed Doughty hater, but wow. Color me impressed. He played very well on Sunday. I give him credit for keeping the game close.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
ripsean21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
I'm a Reed Doughty hater, but wow. Color me impressed. He played very well on Sunday. I give him credit for keeping the game close.

Honestly I was with you in the RD hater train! Man every time in years past when he walked on the field I felt like I stepped on the titanic just knowing it wasn't gonna miss the ice berg! But the last 5 weeks of the season is the reason I'm posting this, he was a inspiration to watch because that boy like a lot of the misfit guys on the field were playing out of their minds and Reed had to be the most noticable! Gotta say his play not only earned him a spot for next year I must say that a lot of the guys who have been here through the tough times looked like there was no tomarrow because they physically kept Seattle doing nothing until the end but foreal I wonna see them team stay the corse coaches players just a few upgrades and a season of healthy football and 2013 could be magical!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:

Honestly I was with you in the RD hater train! Man every time in years past when he walked on the field I felt like I stepped on the titanic just knowing it wasn't gonna miss the ice berg! But the last 5 weeks of the season is the reason I'm posting this, he was a inspiration to watch because that boy like a lot of the misfit guys on the field were playing out of their minds and Reed had to be the most noticable! Gotta say his play not only earned him a spot for next year I must say that a lot of the guys who have been here through the tough times looked like there was no tomarrow because they physically kept Seattle doing nothing until the end but foreal I wonna see them team stay the corse coaches players just a few upgrades and a season of healthy football and 2013 could be magical!
Did you watch the 07 season after Sean died?

He led the team in tackles from his first game started through the playoff game.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: