Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional Round: Baltimore Rayvens @ Denver Broncos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is remembered more highly?
Ray Lewis
45%
 45%  [ 21 ]
Peyton Manning
30%
 30%  [ 14 ]
Yes..
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 46

broncospride95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game Ravens fans. The Broncos definitely didn't deserve to win. Overall a very exciting, frustrating (at least for a Bronco fan) game. You guys took advantage of our mistakes and played a better game. Also you guys got a special player in Torrey Smith. He burned Champ constantly out there.

Wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of the playoffs and I'll be rooting for you guys if you play the Patriots in the AFCCG.

Props to Joe_is_the_best on the sig

Blackhawks-Broncos-Bulls-CU-Cubs
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My congratulations as well. Coaching and the inexperience of a young team facing a seasoned squad on a misson cost us the game. Good luck to you rest of the way.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
canucks9314

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Flacco played great. great ball placement and trust in his recievers.

domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I'm happy that with my phone dying and then passing out at home... I came back to a forum that stayed under control and didn't have any kind of "situation".

And man... that win was simply incredible. I love how I'm standing at the D&B bar with cousins and these guys who were sitting there all game left after it got to be two minutes left and the Broncos had the ball... I was just thinking to myself (this game isn't over, you don't leave until its over) and then I tell my brother, "we're going to get the ball back with 1:20 and we're going to score (was off on the time)."

We get it back with 1:15 and convert so many clutch plays on that drive. And that pass to Jones on the sidelines for the touchdown was mind-shattering. I jumped up and down, nearly loss my wallet.

And wow, double overtime... and truth be told, I wasn't too familiar with how OT worked. Was wondering why Harbaugh was letting the time clock expire after the first OT... I thought after the 1st OT, they'd have to coin toss again... so I was shocked that we didn't call a TO.

And for Tucker to hit that clutch 47 yarder... that was incredible!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
You already know who I want.

Same here. If we get Brady in the AFCCG and get revenge for last year... and with the results of the NFC... there would be no more "elite" QBs left, they would have all been knocked out by great defense/good QB combinations and that in itself would be something that I'd be happy to see- some fresh air.

The Pats are dangerous. And I don't like that they had a week to rest up and even after the game later today- should still be pretty fresh.

But that being said, Reliant stadium is simply too loud with that dome. And the Texans match up REALLY well with us as a team and have for the past three years running. JJoe is more familiar and better at covering Torrey Smith 1on1 and allowing the rest of the defense to focus elsewhere. The Broncos tried that with Champ, but at this stage of his career he wasn't truly up for the challenge.. and it led to some big plays on our end.

The Patriots having added Aqib Talib does worry me- as I think he did well against us and Flacco the last time we played. And McCourty has looked really good playing deep.

So honestly, while I want to exact revenge on the Patriots they could be just as tough as the Texans are for us... or at least close.

But even then, I'd prefer to not have to matchup with JJ Watt... we simply cannot block this man- no one can. Wilfork is a beast as well, but he's no Watt... and then factor in Antonio Smith playing with Watt- a guy we've been unable to block as well... and I don't want that. I'll take my chances with NEs improved secondary.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
First off, I'm happy that with my phone dying and then passing out at home... I came back to a forum that stayed under control and didn't have any kind of "situation".

And man... that win was simply incredible. I love how I'm standing at the D&B bar with cousins and these guys who were sitting there all game left after it got to be two minutes left and the Broncos had the ball... I was just thinking to myself (this game isn't over, you don't leave until its over) and then I tell my brother, "we're going to get the ball back with 1:20 and we're going to score (was off on the time)."

We get it back with 1:15 and convert so many clutch plays on that drive. And that pass to Jones on the sidelines for the touchdown was mind-shattering. I jumped up and down, nearly loss my wallet.

And wow, double overtime... and truth be told, I wasn't too familiar with how OT worked. Was wondering why Harbaugh was letting the time clock expire after the first OT... I thought after the 1st OT, they'd have to coin toss again... so I was shocked that we didn't call a TO.

And for Tucker to hit that clutch 47 yarder... that was incredible!

When Flacco ran for 5 yards on that 1st down is the only play of the game when I truly let the thought of losing enter my mind. The next play I was good again. Cool
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pundits gonna pundit. Laughing

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8839423/nfl-playoffs-peyton-manning-denver-broncos-choked-historic-fashion-baltimore-ravens

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens offered plenty of great quotes about resolve and a relentless spirit, which was their right after their 38-35 victory in double overtime. But nobody outside of their fan base should buy into such bluster. The Ravens won because they hung around long enough to take advantage of the Broncos' critical errors. That's the only way to explain the way this AFC divisional playoff game played out

Denver played a great game but we were better in every phase except the return game.

Flacco>Manning
We ran the ball better
Our pass pro was better
Our defense was better
Justin Tucker made his kick, Prater didn't

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ The best part is that he says, "it's the only way to explain why Denver loss" Laughing

Like, there's literally no other possibility. Denver handed us this 3 win victory. Next time, I'd hope they'd be more gracious and hand us a blow out so we can rest our starters early. I wonder if Denver can write this loss off on their taxes? Think

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost feel like they can't be this stupid and ESPN is using us to manufacture a Cinderella story.

Nah. They're probably just that stupid.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I almost feel like they can't be this stupid and ESPN is using us to manufacture a Cinderella story.

Nah. They're probably just that stupid.

Yeah, I've been feeling this way to. Like underrate us hard so that they can take all the credit if we lose, but if we win... they can thrust out a picture of Ray being emotional... and think people forget about their predictions/conclusions... and they think it's a win-win.

Sadly, they'll probably succeed in their attempts at making us the Cinderella.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! First team EVER to win a playoff game trailing by 7 with 40 seconds left.

Flacco=GOAT

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Nucky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens offered plenty of great quotes about resolve and a relentless spirit, which was their right after their 38-35 victory in double overtime. But nobody outside of their fan base should buy into such bluster. The Ravens won because they hung around long enough to take advantage of the Broncos' critical errors. That's the only way to explain the way this AFC divisional playoff game played out

WTH is that supposed to mean. Isn't that how we play to win games ??? To take advantage of people's mistakes ?

They didn't say that about the steelers in the AFC Championship game when they converted that 3rd and 10000000 on us to win the game.

Whatever let everyone continue to write us off wouldn't have it any other way.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
draftguru1234

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it. I want nobody to give the team a shot next week either and chalk this up as a fluke.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went out in power plant last night. Baltimore was rocking.

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some unforgettable Harbaugh gif opportunities in this one. The yakety yak f u to Eric Decker confirmed him as a Baltimore man through and through. The kiss with ray rice when we won was just hilarious.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48

Jump to: