Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Divisional Round: Baltimore Rayvens @ Denver Broncos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is remembered more highly?
Ray Lewis
45%
 45%  [ 21 ]
Peyton Manning
30%
 30%  [ 14 ]
Yes..
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 46

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Divisional Round: Baltimore Rayvens @ Denver Broncos Reply with quote

Where: Sports Authority Field
When: Jan 12, 4:30 pm
Station: CBS

The path is set, the mission is clear. No stats necessary, no long exposition needed. This is emotion vs emotion. GOAT vs. GOAT. This is the last ride for Ray Lewis. This is the time to be playing your best football... and there is no Darth Carey to even think about stopping us.

We need guys on offense to step it up further. We need to remain healthy. And we need to keep our legs under us. Knowshon Moreno... you WILL have a key fumble... and it's about to be on. Let's go!!

Rayvens fans... RISE!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had some pretty good games on D against Peyton in the playoffs. Started off pretty nicely in the first half this year. I think we out physical them. Really hope we get Reid back.

Ravens 27, Broncos 20

Free Ray Rice
Nucky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I don't know why but I honestly think we have a chance this game. I haven't had a hunch like this since Ravens vs Patriots that year they went 8-1. Hopefully a different result this time. I really don't care about anyone else on this team right now I just wanna win for Ray.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
RavensDefense3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

34-13 Broncos, I think we have about a 20% chance of winning at best. Our defense won't stop Manning, and Von Miller and Dumervil will abuse Oher and McKinnie, Flacco gets sacked 4+ times.
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Ravens!
But I have the Broncos here. 27-20. Hope I'm wrong.

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Go_Ravens2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game will be much different than the last time we played. They caught us in the first game after firing Cam, so our offense was in disarray. Although I'm not 100% sure of this, it seemed as though we were using the same offensive gameplan and playbook as Cam used because we didn't have enough time to fully practice what Caldwell wanted to do. Once the game was out of hand, it seemed like we finally practiced some of what Caldwell wanted to do with this offense, and we saw what it can do in the Giants game and then again today. I expect the passing game to be much better this time around, with some more practice with this playbook and finally using the middle of the field. Not to mention, I thought McKinnie played very well as a pass protector again today. If I'm not mistaken, Dwight Freeney didn't even appear on the box score today because he was contained all day by McKinnie. Also, I'm pretty sure Denver was the game that we didn't have Yanda for, which made it much more difficult to run the ball. Our RBs combined for 200+ yards of offense today and I know Denver's D is much better than Indy's, but having Yanda back this time around should definitely help. Pretty much what I'm saying, is there are a few reasons I think our offense will be better off this time around (and if Flacco didn't make that boneheaded throw last time, it wouldn't have been terrible anyway).

Defensively, we're a completely different team now than we were when we played earlier. We had Bynes and Ayanbadejo starting at LB, so it was easier for them to run and throw across the middle. We saw today that having Ray and Ellerbe is a significant improvement. Also, we didn't have Pollard that game, I feel like Suggs either didn't play or was very hurt, McPhee was just coming back from injury, and Ngata and Ed were more injured than they are now. Our defense is so much healthier and is playing significantly better now than they were earlier in the season. Our corners have improved and Kruger has really stepped his game up recently. Pees is calling a lot more blitzes now than he did earlier as well. Our defense is far different and vastly improved from the last time we played them.

That being said, the Broncos are incredibly hot right now and the game will be in Denver. It'll be very, very tough to win, but I do think it is possible with the right gameplan. Also, Peyton usually either plays unbelievable or he ****s the bed in the playoffs, so if we get him to one of his bad games, I think we definitely have a shot. I'm hoping the extra motivation to win it all for Ray can put us over the top, but this game definitely makes me nervous.

GO RAVENS!!
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our secondary (read: Cary Willaims) gets abused this game. Decker and Thomas with Peyton >>>>> Wayne and Hilton with Luck. I think Peyton succeeds where Luck couldn't (the red zone), and we lose this game something like 31-24. I know we CAN win this game, I just don't see it happening.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

DougE14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver is the favorite, but I've always loved the teams with a little bit of dog in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usze6_KAc0s

Ravens D plays inspired again.

Ravens: 20
Broncos: 16

Ed Reed makes a big time play this game.
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Baltimore Flacco's led by The Field General, Ray Lewis will win this game 38-21. We are a team of destiny! This is bigger than the NFL!

Let's go!

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that I think we make a bit of a difference for this week is the new OL lineup we seem to have in place. I've said it for a while that I think we are a LT away from having a pretty formidible OL (just never thought McKinnie would make his way out of the dog house) -- with him at LT, Oher back at RT and KO at LG, I think we may be able to protect Flacco better than we have in the past.

Additionally, I think a BIG turning point the last time we played them was that pick 6 -- it was a 14 point swing and just killed our morale all around. If we can avoid mistakes like that, I think we have a chance. I'm still a bit skeptical because I think the Broncos are pretty darn good, though. I think we REALLY need Ed to not gamble as much as he wants to, but that's like asking Justin Tucker to not be so dreamy.

^ I don't quite get why simon made this my losing sig about the Chiefs. I don't think I've made a single post in this forum.

XBL GT: kanxalanx
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like the new line if Oher wasn't in it. I'd like to keep McKinnie in and have Reid and Osemele back at that normal spots. Oher has proven to be the weak link over and over again.

Free Ray Rice
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I'd like the new line if Oher wasn't in it. I'd like to keep McKinnie in and have Reid and Osemele back at that normal spots. Oher has proven to be the weak link over and over again.

I too don't really like Oher, but Oher/KO combination > KO/Reid combination in my opinion. KO can stand up to those stronger guys inside better than Reid can.

^ I don't quite get why simon made this my losing sig about the Chiefs. I don't think I've made a single post in this forum.

XBL GT: kanxalanx
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to get some info on your team and potentially call Manning:

What would you say is your guys' major defensive weakness? Ray Lewis in coverage? Corey Graham? Where is your Achilles' heel?

Let's hope for a good game. Smile

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
by Joe_is_the_best
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey Graham definitely isn't a weakness. Probably our best corner since Webb went down. I'd say linebackers in coverage is our biggest weakness. Run D could be better but I think we're pretty stout. And Cary Williams isn't very good.

Free Ray Rice
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Just to get some info on your team and potentially call Manning:

What would you say is your guys' major defensive weakness? Ray Lewis in coverage? Corey Graham? Where is your Achilles' heel?

Let's hope for a good game. Smile

Our major defensive weakness is Ed Reed's tackling and our pass rush when Paul Kruger isn't on the field and/or when Kruger is lined up against a LT.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: