Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots Divisional Round
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Texans by a lot
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Texans by a little
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
Patriots by a little
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Patriots by a lot
58%
 58%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 34

kenney

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I would like to offer a big middle finger to Mario Williams, Eric Winston, Joel Dreessen, Mike Brisiel, and DeMeco "Philly has real fans" Ryans. Enjoy your terrible teams. Regardless of how you left, I hope this season stung.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Also, I would like to offer a big middle finger to Mario Williams, Eric Winston, Joel Dreessen, Mike Brisiel, and DeMeco "Philly has real fans" Ryans. Enjoy your terrible teams. Regardless of how you left, I hope this season stung.

In agreement with everyone...except Winston. Goodness knows we could of used him this season, running to the right side was a chore without him around. He was that road grader that made the run to that side work.

I get the economics of the decision, but would of been nice to have him on board.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
DreDay80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raz wrote:
DreDay80 wrote:
Marco79 wrote:
Also Itll be interesting to see what Foster and Andre have ti say about Schaub. Andre was so frustated on the field you could tell and you cant blame him when he takes no chances down field. DID YOU SEE WHAT ANDRE DID WITH TALIB DRAPPED ALL OVER HIM?! Talib was practically tackling andre on the 2 point conversion and he still manhandled him to get the catch. Throw ut up to him and let him make a play.

Foster is always a good quote and i remeber after either the colts or vikings game he made a comment after when asked about schaub that did not back him whatsoever.

It's 4th down and 1 and Kubiak draws up a horrific play. You had Andre 1-on-1 down the field and you throw it to DeVier f'n Posey? You serious?

Wait, your blaming Kubiak for Schaub not throwing to Andre on 4th and 1.Also how was that a horrific play design?i'll re-watch the game later today.

4th and 1. Instead of running the ball or designing shorter routes he goes for a deep route and then Schaub takes the stupidity to another level by ignoring AJ 1 on 1 down the field and just completely misses his target in DEVIER POSEY. I mean, Posey isn't a scrub but it's the biggest game of the season and you're hoping for Posey to make the play that somewhat gets you back into the game? I won't even get into the quarter and a half that Schaub basically ignored AJ.
canyon1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG really everyone stop whinning like little girls... WE DONT F'ING KNOW IF THROWING SHORT OR RUNNING UP THE GUT WOULD HAVE EVEN WORKED. I hate it when people say that play call was dumb or this was dumb. We all know if it had worked we would be saying WOW WHAT AN AMAZING PLAY BLAH BLAH BLAH. It was the call and good teams make the play no matter what is called. SO please stop saying this play was dumb or that was a bad idea just bec it didnt work. It was a great season and now we need to get ready and think about next year. OMG i swear we have cry babies here take a loss like a man and move on.
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
green24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:

Joel Dreessen's team is pretty damn good.
DreDay80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canyon1 wrote:
OMG really everyone stop whinning like little girls... WE DONT F'ING KNOW IF THROWING SHORT OR RUNNING UP THE GUT WOULD HAVE EVEN WORKED. I hate it when people say that play call was dumb or this was dumb. We all know if it had worked we would be saying WOW WHAT AN AMAZING PLAY BLAH BLAH BLAH. It was the call and good teams make the play no matter what is called. SO please stop saying this play was dumb or that was a bad idea just bec it didnt work. It was a great season and now we need to get ready and think about next year. OMG i swear we have cry babies here take a loss like a man and move on.

It's 1 yard. Common knowledge says a shorter route/running the ball would of worked and if it didn't it definitely has a better chance of succeeding than a deep route where Schaub's accuracy is just pathetic.
kenney

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
kenney wrote:

Joel Dreessen's team is pretty damn good.

And yet it was worse than the Texans, all while he became an increasingly irrelevant part of the team.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have internet at my new apartment yet so im on my phone, so I cant post the link. But go on chron.com and read the article Jerome Solomon wrote about 10 things we learned from the season, it's a great read.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
20 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff
canyon1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes sir your very right one yard to go so a run or a short pass would be the USUAL call but we were really down so why not call something that your average joe would not expect someone to throw deep and if they assumed like WE THOUGHT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN then that would have been an easy touchdown . I see why Kubiak went for it. He wanted to let it loose and that is what he tried right there
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
jch1911

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting analysis of game from profootballfocus:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/14/refo-texans-patriots-nfc-divisional-round/

I said it during the game, Duane Brown = BEAST / GROWN A$$ MAN

Plus, he was ready to mix-it up to protect his teammates.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Talib went out with a hammy injury tonight, the chips are just falling into place for Balt to win. Which kinda stings if they do.

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Man Talib went out with a hammy injury tonight, the chips are just falling into place for Balt to win. Which kinda stings if they do.

Because we throttled em? Meh. We aren't that same team.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I personally believe we're still better than Balt

Heck yes, Balt just scored again and danggggg Pollard knocked Ridley the $^&@ out!

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
Raz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only WP could have adjusted his D scheme then we would be in the SB.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I personally believe we're still better than Balt

Heck yes, Balt just scored again and danggggg Pollard knocked Ridley the $^&@ out!

Baltimore has an "IT" factor right now, making plays when the game is on the line. This whole playoff run has been about making plays that extended their lives, not shrinking in big moments like our own team.

Texans showed zero of that when it counted, and I don't think they would of showed this against the Ravens in a 2nd game this year.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: