Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots Divisional Round
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Texans by a lot
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Texans by a little
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
Patriots by a little
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Patriots by a lot
58%
 58%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 34

Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14057
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreDay80 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Schaub sucks
Wade has been on a downfall, lbs on super athletic tes? wth....
Gary made some TERRIBLE play calls early in the game, why do you continue to throw wr screens when they play press man...wtf
Schaub sucks
Foster and Dre are beasts
Watt and Smith are beasts
Can we PLEASE draft a damn NT now....
Schaub sucks
Schaub sucks
Schaub sucks


You forgot something, Schaub sucks.



Laughing
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raz


Joined: 23 Oct 2009
Posts: 582
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland-Dallas, Texas.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Raz wrote:
JOHNNY TEXAN wrote:
I really, really dislike Kubes and schaub. We will never accomplish the ultimate goal with this pair leading the way, They've got to go..unless we're happy with just getting to the divisional rounds.


Alright, i have time now so tell me what Kubiak is doing wrong and why he is holding this team down to go the distance... im waiting because im so tired of stupid people complaining about something that just isn't there.


Incompetent uber conservative play calling and having a massive collapse that cost us the number 1 seed in the play offs.


Were we uber conservative today?really



I will say the fact he kept running wr screens with the corners in bump and run was pathetic and hurt my brain

The fact our offense was not up tempo with 8 minutes left down 3 scores, hurt my brain

What about the fact he kept running STRAIGHT at Wilfork.....that too hurt my brain


We ran about 2 times up the middle to Wilfork and then no more


9 out of Fosters 22 runs were up the middle (between the guards), don't talk about things you don't know about it.....

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013011300/2012/POST19/texans@patriots#menu=drivechart&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay


To wilfork, plays that he disrupted cause we ran at him.. he had 2 tackles.


oh, so becAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE THE TACKLE MEANS HE HAS NO IMPACT ON THE PLAY Rolling Eyes


What was Arians avg in running up the middle?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14057
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raz wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Raz wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Raz wrote:
JOHNNY TEXAN wrote:
I really, really dislike Kubes and schaub. We will never accomplish the ultimate goal with this pair leading the way, They've got to go..unless we're happy with just getting to the divisional rounds.


Alright, i have time now so tell me what Kubiak is doing wrong and why he is holding this team down to go the distance... im waiting because im so tired of stupid people complaining about something that just isn't there.


Incompetent uber conservative play calling and having a massive collapse that cost us the number 1 seed in the play offs.


Were we uber conservative today?really



I will say the fact he kept running wr screens with the corners in bump and run was pathetic and hurt my brain

The fact our offense was not up tempo with 8 minutes left down 3 scores, hurt my brain

What about the fact he kept running STRAIGHT at Wilfork.....that too hurt my brain


We ran about 2 times up the middle to Wilfork and then no more


9 out of Fosters 22 runs were up the middle (between the guards), don't talk about things you don't know about it.....

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013011300/2012/POST19/texans@patriots#menu=drivechart&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay


To wilfork, plays that he disrupted cause we ran at him.. he had 2 tackles.


oh, so becAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE THE TACKLE MEANS HE HAS NO IMPACT ON THE PLAY Rolling Eyes


What was Arians avg in running up the middle?


I lied, there were 10 runs up the middle (between the guards) for a whopping 27 yards, so he ran for 2.7 a carry.
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOHNNY TEXAN


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 278
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schaub sucks, weak arm, over throws, under throws, not mobile enough, oh and on and on, I don't have all night to go over everything, didn't even see the open player on some plays, tries to force passes, By all means he's not the worst QB in the league, but under pressure and on the big stage he folds quicker than my lawn chair.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOHNNY TEXAN


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 278
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT, to give schaub some credit, he is BETTER than David Carr.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15785
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game, guys. It's going to be a really rough adjustment going from your fans to those darn Ravens fans Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mse326


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 16147
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.

It seems like losing Cushing really hurt your defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 29968
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.

It seems like losing Cushing really hurt your defense.


It did. He was our best cover linebacker, and without him our ILB's are horrible. Ruud has no business starting for a NFL team, and James is terrible even though he made a nice run stuff early in the game, but followed it up with a bad play. We have to address ILB this season. At least get someone with range that can play sideline to sideline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14057
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.


come on man, even YOU can't say you watched that game and thought for ONCE, Schaub was in control and could take this game over, even after we got the ball on the 12 yard line on the opening drive...he had a nice throw to Casey and then over thew (and behind) a wide open Andre on the next play....the guy is captain check down and thats all. Ive said it before and Ill say it again. He is a game manager and when the game is on the line or we need a momentum drive to keep us alive, he stalls, he fails, he gives the game away.
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mse326


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 16147
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.

It seems like losing Cushing really hurt your defense.


Yup. Although the Patriots can exploit it more than any other team, because our biggest loss from that was his ability to cover a TE. Hernandez destroyed James and Rudd. Cushing would have been much better. Not saying he'd shut him down, but it would be a huge difference.

We have actually been pretty good on TEs because we use Quin on them. You can't do that against the Pats when you have Welker in the slot (so Wade won't put either of our 2 starting corners on him) and their RB stable out of the backfield.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatriotsWin!


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 18376
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Good game, guys. It's going to be a really rough adjustment going from your fans to those darn Ravens fans Sad


Oh man, so true. Texan fans were incredibly classy, for both games. Good luck next season guys.
_________________

Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mse326


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 16147
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.


come on man, even YOU can't say you watched that game and thought for ONCE, Schaub was in control and could take this game over, even after we got the ball on the 12 yard line on the opening drive...he had a nice throw to Casey and then over thew (and behind) a wide open Andre on the next play....the guy is captain check down and thats all. Ive said it before and Ill say it again. He is a game manager and when the game is on the line or we need a momentum drive to keep us alive, he stalls, he fails, he gives the game away.


There are maybe 5 QBs in the league that I trust to take a game over. If that is your standard you are almost always going to be disappointed.

The thing is we have seen him lead drives. He played great in the 4th to get us back in it. On the FG drive to end the first half he made great throws. That gave us momentum going into half time (which you say he always fails)

I personally have no problem with a game manager. That is still better than 2/3rds of the league who either have QBs that can't do a thing or make bonehead play after bonehead play like a Cutler.

You seem to think these QBs that can carry everything grow on trees. Where are we getting it. Yates is not even close and this draft is horrible. I'm fine taking a flyer on a guy like Bray in the 3rd and if he shows something looking at him in 2014. But there definitely no better option than Schaub for us next year.

If the defense is even remotely competent in this game we win.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14057
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.


come on man, even YOU can't say you watched that game and thought for ONCE, Schaub was in control and could take this game over, even after we got the ball on the 12 yard line on the opening drive...he had a nice throw to Casey and then over thew (and behind) a wide open Andre on the next play....the guy is captain check down and thats all. Ive said it before and Ill say it again. He is a game manager and when the game is on the line or we need a momentum drive to keep us alive, he stalls, he fails, he gives the game away.


There are maybe 5 QBs in the league that I trust to take a game over. If that is your standard you are almost always going to be disappointed.

The thing is we have seen him lead drives. He played great in the 4th to get us back in it. On the FG drive to end the first half he made great throws. That gave us momentum going into half time (which you say he always fails)

I personally have no problem with a game manager. That is still better than 2/3rds of the league who either have QBs that can't do a thing or make bonehead play after bonehead play like a Cutler.

You seem to think these QBs that can carry everything grow on trees. Where are we getting it. Yates is not even close and this draft is horrible. I'm fine taking a flyer on a guy like Bray in the 3rd and if he shows something looking at him in 2014. But there definitely no better option than Schaub for us next year.

If the defense is even remotely competent in this game we win.


If you had a guess, which DEFENSE enforced more 3 and outs?
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mse326


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 16147
Location: mike23md on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
mse326 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
mse326 wrote:
So 34/51 (66.7%) for 343 2TDs (should have been 3) and 1 INT is him sucking Rolling Eyes

He didn't play great, but he far from sucked. We put up 28 and were within 10 with 5:30 left. The defense, Wade especially, didn't get it done. Plain and simple.

A lot of the early drives that stalled were when we inexplicably ran up the middle or to the right when it wasn't working. Once that started to work a bit, we were moving the ball.

This game was hardly on Schaub and the offense.


come on man, even YOU can't say you watched that game and thought for ONCE, Schaub was in control and could take this game over, even after we got the ball on the 12 yard line on the opening drive...he had a nice throw to Casey and then over thew (and behind) a wide open Andre on the next play....the guy is captain check down and thats all. Ive said it before and Ill say it again. He is a game manager and when the game is on the line or we need a momentum drive to keep us alive, he stalls, he fails, he gives the game away.


There are maybe 5 QBs in the league that I trust to take a game over. If that is your standard you are almost always going to be disappointed.

The thing is we have seen him lead drives. He played great in the 4th to get us back in it. On the FG drive to end the first half he made great throws. That gave us momentum going into half time (which you say he always fails)

I personally have no problem with a game manager. That is still better than 2/3rds of the league who either have QBs that can't do a thing or make bonehead play after bonehead play like a Cutler.

You seem to think these QBs that can carry everything grow on trees. Where are we getting it. Yates is not even close and this draft is horrible. I'm fine taking a flyer on a guy like Bray in the 3rd and if he shows something looking at him in 2014. But there definitely no better option than Schaub for us next year.

If the defense is even remotely competent in this game we win.


If you had a guess, which DEFENSE enforced more 3 and outs?


Irrelevant stat is irrelvant.

Are you really going to claim that this defense that gave up 41 points had basically no pressure and no turnovers played well?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group