Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Doug Marrone to coach Buffalo Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Notmyfault

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathaniel Hackett named as Bills OC apparently.......

I guess Russ wasn't kidding when he said the Bills were gonna bring in world class talent Laughing
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not liking the fact that we aren't bringing in many tenured NFL guys.

Hopefully we nab Mel Tucker.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Not liking the fact that we aren't bringing in many tenured NFL guys.

Hopefully we nab Mel Tucker.

Take him.

I hate the Jaguars
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw the bills they are ruining everythign
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

Well first you steal our coach then steal our OC totally messing with the best recruiting class we have had since I can remember. RUINING IT ALL
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

Well first you steal our coach then steal our OC totally messing with the best recruiting class we have had since I can remember. RUINING IT ALL
Sorry Crying or Very sad ... But it was only a matter of time before Hackett made the jump back in to the NFL. What is your take on him?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

Sorry Crying or Very sad ... But it was only a matter of time before Hackett made the jump back in to the NFL. What is your take on him?

this year Syracuse's offense has been more explosive than it has in a long time, Jerome Smith ran for over 1000, Prince Tyson Gulley ran for almost 800, Nassib had a huge year. Honestly do not be surprised if you guys take Nassib at 9, Marrone and Nate love him.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

this year Syracuse's offense has been more explosive than it has in a long time, Jerome Smith ran for over 1000, Prince Tyson Gulley ran for almost 800, Nassib had a huge year. Honestly do not be surprised if you guys take Nassib at 9, Marrone and Nate love him.
Oh I would be very surprised if we took Nassib at #8. Only because He isnt a top 10 player. I can however see us taking him in the 2nd round. Or maybe even trading back into the 1st (although I wouldnt like that either).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

Oh I would be very surprised if we took Nassib at #8. Only because He isnt a top 10 player. I can however see us taking him in the 2nd round. Or maybe even trading back into the 1st (although I wouldnt like that either).

I think he is going to be one of those guys that has a big rise come senior bowl time/ combine time. he has the arm to make all the throws, he is very very smart. has the big build you want, steps up in the pocket, and he will ahve already played in hacketts offense for 4 years
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Lol how so?

I think he is going to be one of those guys that has a big rise come senior bowl time/ combine time. he has the arm to make all the throws, he is very very smart. has the big build you want, steps up in the pocket, and he will ahve already played in hacketts offense for 4 years

The lesser the learning curve, the better. If they firmly believe Nassib can be THEIR guy. Then get him, trade up, do whatever. Just GET. YOUR. GUY.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:

And in response to this... I point you to the Dolphins last season when they brought in Mike Sherman (A&M's then-HC) as their OC and their fans were saying the exact same thing about Ryan Tannehill.

If Marrone is dead-set on having Nassib as his guy, he and Buddy Nix aren't going to risk trading back, they'll take him as soon as they can get their hands on him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

And in response to this... I point you to the Dolphins last season when they brought in Mike Sherman (A&M's then-HC) as their OC and their fans were saying the exact same thing about Ryan Tannehill.

If Marrone is dead-set on having Nassib as his guy, he and Buddy Nix aren't going to risk trading back, they'll take him as soon as they can get their hands on him.
The difference between Tannehill and Nassib is that Tannehill was a legit 1st round prospect, whereas I see Nassib as a mid 2nd - early 3rd round prospect.

IMO I think Buffalo can get a better player/QB with pick #8. But I dont call the shots ... yet Wink

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

The difference between Tannehill and Nassib is that Tannehill was a legit 1st round prospect, whereas I see Nassib as a mid 2nd - early 3rd round prospect.

IMO I think Buffalo can get a better player/QB with pick #8. But I dont call the shots ... yet Wink

This time last year how many people (aside from Reality_Check) were honestly calling Ryan Tannehill a "legit" or "sure-fire" 1st round prospect?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

This time last year how many people (aside from Reality_Check) were honestly calling Ryan Tannehill a "legit" or "sure-fire" 1st round prospect?
Touche.

I guess I'll have to see how Nassib does in the senior bowl and at the combine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: