Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

92 people ejected from Candlestick on Saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: 92 people ejected from Candlestick on Saturday Reply with quote

Quote:
Last night’s game in San Francisco was a pretty good one, especially for the home team. But 92 folks who paid for tickets left prematurely, and involuntarily.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/13/92-ejected-from-candlestick-park/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Maybe we're getting some fareweather raider fans crossing over. Confused

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty big number, I didn't see any problems when I was walking around. Packer fans were really cool, and I talked football with a lot of them. Probably some of my favorites fans tbh.

What I don't get are the people who come into our stadium wearing Seahawk or Cowboy gear. It makes no sense, it's like they enjoy getting berated and yelled at.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
That's a pretty big number, I didn't see any problems when I was walking around. Packer fans were really cool, and I talked football with a lot of them. Probably some of my favorites fans tbh.

What I don't get are the people who come into our stadium wearing Seahawk or Cowboy gear. It makes no sense, it's like they enjoy getting berated and yelled at.

I went to the seattle vs Carolina game this year and the guy sitting in front of me had on a bills jersey(Stevie Johnson). I surely didn't understand that one. At one point, he got on my nervous and I almost asked him what the scores was between us and the bills since that was the week we played the bills and scored 45 to their 3. Cool
xXFlyteXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly i wont take my kids to another game until we move to the new one im sick of dealing with drunken tools who talk trash and just come to act like a fool.my company has good seats and even there the crap rolls down to us.its sad that the niners used to be known for fancy fans now most other fan bases think our home is full of thugs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

I went to the seattle vs Carolina game this year and the guy sitting in front of me had on a bills jersey(Stevie Johnson). I surely didn't understand that one. At one point, he got on my nervous and I almost asked him what the scores was between us and the bills since that was the week we played the bills and scored 45 to their 3. Cool

I was at the game and TWICE a different NE fan stopped to ask me (at my seat) something but was too drunk to make sense. Eventually I deciphered one wanted to find the bathroom. Still don't know if he made it.

They were about tho throw a guy out who was sitting in front of me taunting other 9er fans for not standing the whole game. His packer friend talked them out of it.

Other than that I saw a guy getting cuffed and tossed when I was walking in.

People are so freaking hammered at these things that I am surprised they can make it down the stairs without dying.
zmspartan82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when some guy showed up to fan day (the one with the open training camp) in a Romo jersey. Got heckled pretty hard and one guy got thrown out after he threw popcorn at him.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Cowboys TC at least 2 or 3 times with a good friend of mine sporting my 9ers gear. I got razzed a bit, but it was generally good natured.
Ataal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Rabid fans + a ton of people cooped up + alcohol and testosterone.....

Granted, I've only ever been to one game. It was one of the best, and one of the most frustrating experiences. The people in front of me would stand up as soon as something was about to happen and I'd end up missing it 90% of the time because I couldn't stand up quick enough. I saw a lot of trash talking between fans.

I prefer to be in the comfort of my own home with my 55" TV.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you think about it, the majority of the people who go to these games are young adults. Let's be real here, and the young adults in the Bay Area now a days, compared to the 80's and 90's, is a lot different. A lot of the people here are influenced by the hip-hop and weed smoking culture, so you can kind of take a quick glance at it and see why the fans are more rowdy now a days.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I was, thinking San Francisco was such a peaceful place...
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrbk319 wrote:
Well if you think about it, the majority of the people who go to these games are young adults. Let's be real here, and the young adults in the Bay Area now a days, compared to the 80's and 90's, is a lot different. A lot of the people here are influenced by the hip-hop and weed smoking culture, so you can kind of take a quick glance at it and see why the fans are more rowdy now a days.

Hey! Nice to see another old face show up! Your sig is still too large, though. Make sure to resize it to a maximum height of 100 pixels.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 21st All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #20, Warrick Dunn: 317
*Yards needed to enter Top 15: 1045
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Hey! Nice to see another old face show up!
You have an old face? Laughing

I think this is a problem with every team. I went to a Seahawk game last year against the Eagles and the fans here do the same crap. No one that I saw got thrown out but there is so much smack talk it's a bit ridiculous. Most of it is just "yeah well...you're just a -censored-". Just sad.

I expect this from your team though.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
xXFlyteXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year i took the wife to the Niner/Cowboys game and this Fat Dude was walking the corridor bellowing out F the Niners and just ramming into guys and woman alike most laughed at him most looked at him like a beat down was coming this is just a random a$$ i understand that but its getting worse every year.i had to stand up and tell a guy to watch his mouth when i took my daughter and he looked at me like i was the problem.

i dont heckle people i dont drink i dont go to a game to do anything but have a good time with who im with and other fans i can understand normal trash talk and banter but there is never a good reason to find a guy in the bathroom KO'd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: