Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
67%
 67%  [ 36 ]
Packers
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH LAMIKE

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:

Anyways, I won't go as far as to guarentee a win but I have a really really good feeling about this game. It's the same feeling I had the last time we played them, last year against the saints, the pats game, etc

I had a dream the other night of kaep running. That's all it was, him running on an infinite loop hahah I know in my heart he is going to silence all of the critics and we are going to score a lot of points

I am officially dubbing myself the 49er forum resident psychic. I had a dream about him running and then he sets a single game record for most rushing yards by a qb in NFL history in the very next game? unreal. not the first time ive done something like this either

That was such a fun game to watch. Everyone else pretty much covered the finer details of the game but I would like to add that I made a point to be near the entrance to the packers locker room as rodgers went in and I was screaming "DO YOU REGRET IT??? WE DONT REGRET SHIZZZ!!!" over and over. I also got flipped off by their RB when I said "have fun selling cars" but I instantly regretted that one. so Im here to say sorry to that guy (dont even remember his name but hes talented no doubt) I hope he has no hard feelings about that comment bc I feel bad about it Embarassed

Please resign Frank Gore, Chris culliver and perrish cox
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link to the locker room speech video? I made it home late and my recording didn't cover enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly packers, dont you know the best cheese comes from california?

This isnt green bay, this is the real bay

.... were my go to trash talk last night hahah

Please resign Frank Gore, Chris culliver and perrish cox
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the locker room speech video? I made it home late and my recording didn't cover enough.

My favorite part was "I can't say much because the cameras are in here".

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

My favorite part was "I can't say much because the cameras are in here".

lol. yeah. I had a good laugh at that one.
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:

YEAH LAMIKE
I saw that play during the game and it got me pretty pumped up. Anytime you have a back cancel out Matthews that is a huge win, but this was a small back not known for his blocking reading the play and picking up a free rusher across the formation. Great incredibly tough play by James.

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:

YEAH LAMIKE
LeMike, Colin, Clay are some of justo's favorite players Crying or Very sad

Some insight in the zone read FWIW
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510849

justo wrote:
Zone Read Snaps vs 49ers:

[1]
8:05 Kaepernick for 4
6:49 Kaepernick for 13
4:10 Gore for 2
[2]
7:58 James for 14
2:33 Kaepernick for 3
1:10 James for 6
[3]
7:16 Kaepernick for 56
4:20 Gore for 5
0:45 Gore for 12
[4]
10:17 Gore for 2
8:52 Gore for 26
6:59 Kaepernick for 4

justo wrote:
Here is the first zone play that I found from the game. 8:05 in the 1st quarter.

They come out in the pistol and GB comes out in the base 3-4. They motion the FB.
No one on D changes position. Pretty sure we are in zone.
Reverse angle.
Now here is the play. It's an inside zone read to the same side. Different than the Oregon stuff I showed because it goes to the same side, but it's the same concept. It's a midline zone read (aka, not the last LB/DL on the LOS). Every person on the front 7 is accounted for. Not only that, but the LG is going to chip and go to the DB (Shields).
Here is the mesh point. As you can see 4 of our 7 blocks are already made. The LG is on his way to Shields after chipping the DE. The RG is on his way to Jones. The FB is on his way to Hawk. The read man is in the hole and a decision needs to be made.
Reverse angle.
The RB didn't squeeze tight enough so the hole in that gap wasn't there for Kaepernick. He sees two of the blocks outside aren't made so he hesitates to bounce it out.
Reverse angle.
He cuts inside but Hawk and Jones aren't engaged.
Reverse angle.
Jones gets him for 4 yards.

If San Francisco gets on their blocks fast enough or if Gore squeezes in a little more than this play should be in the secondary against the 3-4.

justo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
justo wrote:

You ever play Madden? You know when you just run deep pass plays until the DB's/LB's get out of the way and then just sprint to the open field with your QB? There were some designed run plays but a lot of it was pass plays that he just saw space.

What does Madden have to do with anything. I know that it easier said than done. But those 3rd and longs were baffling to me. I dunno in your replays, maybe you saw something that I did not.
Nothing, it's just a cheap trick that a lot of people use in Madden and it's what SF did to us. If we don't have the pass rush to get Colin then why wouldn't he just drop back, wait for the DBs to go deep with the WRs, and then calmy run the space in between, you know? I think a lot of the yards he got weren't off deigned runs.

motorcycle wrote:
It's really interesting to watch the Q3 07:16 Kaepernick 56 yard T D run on coaches tape. Jones, Hawk, Woodson and Burnett all fall for the inside runner while the QB keeps it. Normally 1 or 2 fall for the trick, but 4??
Yup.

Inside zone read again. This time it's not a midline read though.
It would seem like the OLB would be the read, but with the pulling FB it's actually the ILB (Jones.) That whole scraping idea is fixed by this. Usually the OT blocks the DE so the read is the OLB instead of the DE but the FB and 3-4 termanology (DE=OLB, OLB=ILB) works too. Hawk is going to shoot the gap with the RB and basically take himself out of the play even if the RB doesn't block him. Everyone is accounted for in the box. The RT is actually going to S/CB because there is no one to block.
RT is on his way to the secondary. Now look at the difference between now and the next screen shot. Kaepernick runs to the left hash while Jones goes to the right hash, Burnett runs to 1 o clock and Woodson busts to the right. Kaepernick is running horizontally...
It's almost funny how confused he is. Almost.
Now one block is made on Woodson by the WR and that's that.

Get LaMike a ring.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
sbrown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^

beautiful diagram Justo. i love the break down. keep it up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

Jump to: