Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
67%
 67%  [ 36 ]
Packers
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

Brettizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Brettizzle wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
LANiner wrote:
I just laugh when I went to there forum n the general one I don't know if they're kidding or messing around reminds me of the week one matchup never seen a high powered defense like them before team of Destiny all hail rodgers it will be a clear blow out I forget what happened week one Rolling Eyes

I don't think this will be Ann easy game for us but winnable yes I just hope cowboy is healthy enough to be a disruptive force o it will be a long day

Yeah, people aren't giving us any credit because we got blown out incredibly bad 3 weeks ago. Plus, Rodgers and the Pack just played, and they are hot. But so were the Saints. And all Justin really has to do is just play. Just be there. Be a presence, because he already has the respect.

I like being the underdog. We always stomp our opponents when we are. Accept the Seattle game. Sad

Wait, how is SF an underdog? If you can find someone that will give you points take that bet and run with it. I have not seen anywhere that GB is favored, I wouldn't take what sarcastic Packers fans say in the general forum seriously. Everyone knows that SF is the better overall team.
i know what you mean, but i dont think hes talking bets. hes talking opinion and consensus.

and almost 70% of the public is on the pack for betting (jus sayin doh)

Oh ok I guess I am hearing very different things but I tend to stay away from forums for the most part lately. It seems the people in the media I listen to are picking SF and I don't blame them. They are way too physical for GBs line to handle and the WRs on GB can't seem to stay healthy. I would say SF by at least 7 points with a late Gb touchdown that doesn't matter. I will root for you guys to take out Sea or Atl though as I don't want them in the Superbowl.

Lmao I know PAckers fans ain't talking.
Back to your dungeon.

^^^Footballs Future: Where trolling of Packers fans is encouraged
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really see where people are picking SF in the media.

Now, this is only one site, but people on ESPN are picking the Packers as well. I saw the SF/GB preview with the CBS crew, and Marino, Sharpe, Boomer, ect all picked the Packers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only line that really matters is Vegas and they have SF -3. That was the opening as well so money is being placed relatively evenly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
The only line that really matters is Vegas and they have SF -3. That was the opening as well so money is being placed relatively evenly.

And you basically get three points for being the home team as it is. So yeah, vegas sees this as an even game, but most of the outsiders have the Packers taking it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

And you basically get three points for being the home team as it is. So yeah, vegas sees this as an even game, but most of the outsiders have the Packers taking it.

No Vegas sees it as SF by 3. If this game was on a neutral field it would probably be close to even, but it isn't at a neutral field so SF is favored in THIS game that is happening in SAN FRANCISCO.

Lmao I know PAckers fans ain't talking.
Back to your dungeon.

^^^Footballs Future: Where trolling of Packers fans is encouraged
Psychlone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brettizzle wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

No Vegas sees it as SF by 3. If this game was on a neutral field it would probably be close to even, but it isn't at a neutral field so SF is favored in THIS game that is happening in SAN FRANCISCO.
Confused Not seeing the distinction between the posts...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Burial wrote:
I get a vibe that alot of niner fans feel their team is being discredited and is the underdog.. but I dont think thats the case at all.. nor does it seem to be a real opinion outside of a few trolls

I'd say the 49ers are heavily favored to win this

I think it's a photo-finish, right now. We had the best overall team earlier in the year, but the packers have been heating up late in the year. I don't think there's a clear favorite either way. Any team could win, lose, blow out, implode, etc. I wouldn't want to bet on this game, if I was a gambler.

I think it'll be close, but this is the match-up I wanted the least. The season just seems set up for a Packers/Seahawks rematch (not saying it's rigged, saying it seems like destiny).

Last year it seemed like destiny to be Packers/Saints...but SF and NYG messed that plan up....

Speaking on that topic, i have a gut feeling the Texans AND Ravens win. Everyone is expecting Manning vs Brady. Dunno, just a feeling, not that i care either way.
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The endzones will be painted red Cool Been sooooo long since we consistently made the playoffs I actually forgot about this tradition Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brettizzle wrote:

And that's exactly what I stated. Only reason SF is the favorite by three points is because they are playing at home.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Burial wrote:
I get a vibe that alot of niner fans feel their team is being discredited and is the underdog.. but I dont think thats the case at all.. nor does it seem to be a real opinion outside of a few trolls

I'd say the 49ers are heavily favored to win this

I think it's a photo-finish, right now. We had the best overall team earlier in the year, but the packers have been heating up late in the year. I don't think there's a clear favorite either way. Any team could win, lose, blow out, implode, etc. I wouldn't want to bet on this game, if I was a gambler.

I think it'll be close, but this is the match-up I wanted the least. The season just seems set up for a Packers/Seahawks rematch (not saying it's rigged, saying it seems like destiny).
no you didn't just make me start thinking about this now. Thanks.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are already putting the 'Hawks past the Falcons? Didn't the 'Hawks have to replace their kicker with the until now out-of-the-NFL Ryan Longwell? And isn't Clemmons, their number one pass rusher, on IR? I think this could really haunt the 'hawks this week end...
Mendeleev

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Now, this is only one site, but people on ESPN are picking the Packers as well. I saw the SF/GB preview with the CBS crew, and Marino, Sharpe, Boomer, ect all picked the Packers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Exactly 50/50 for this week.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mendeleev wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Exactly 50/50 for this week.
Good. I like it when we aren't heavily favored. I think the team gets hungry when they see that stuff. If they look at it, I'm sure they do, who wouldn't want to see what kind of buzz their own team is getting?

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
People are already putting the 'Hawks past the Falcons? Didn't the 'Hawks have to replace their kicker with the until now out-of-the-NFL Ryan Longwell? And isn't Clemmons, their number one pass rusher, on IR? I think this could really haunt the 'hawks this week end...

If the Hags win, I'm going to be so pissed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the casual fan thinks that Green Bay is favored in this game. Just not for the reasons some others might think. I think the reason Vegas put it so close is because there are so many unknowns.

Yes, Green Bay has had some injury problems, but they still have Aaron Rodgers. We're starting a quarterback that hasn't even seen a full season, let alone a playoff game. I'm not saying that automatically means he can't do well, but it's an unknown.

We don't just have a lot of guys on our offense injured, they're out for the season. Key players, I might add. On the defensive side, nearly all of our big names are playing with injuries. And, we're the type of team that rarely substitutes players on defense.

If Green Bay scores early and puts us in a hole, it's going to be a very frustrating day for us. I don't have much faith in our play calling to make a big comeback. We absolutely need to keep them in the hole and not switch to a loose zone. Rodgers will carve it up unless his receivers have a huge case of the dropsies.

I'm keeping a hopeful mindset, but I'm the last person to be over-confident. Some say the bye only hurts teams. I might actually agree with that in many cases, but we're just so beat up that we needed that extra time to heal up. Hopefully, it will have been enough. I just wish Manningham, Hunter, and Williams could have benefited from the bye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 9 of 45

Jump to: