Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
67%
 67%  [ 36 ]
Packers
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
A little off topic but do you guys go into other teams forums and run your mouths when its a game week? I'm just wondering because lately we've been getting a lot of other teams fans in here running their mouths. I don't just because I don't want to jinx anything for our team. I don't even post stuff about how I think we'll wreck any particular team either.

I personally dont but I do see alot of other team's fans saying lately that 49ers fans are extremely arrogant. They may be talking about people not from this forum because I dont see that from people here. I think we spend more time bickering with each other about a certain player that shall remain nameless rather than going to other forums and talking trash to other teams.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Candlestick Park looks a lot like FedEx Field Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/candlestick-park-looks-a-lot-like-fedex-field/

Quote:
One of last weekend’s four playoff games was played on a field that has been called “crappy” and “horrible” and anything and everything but “actual grass.”

This weekend, the ultimately reality show that is the NFL will have as another source of unwelcome reality the condition of the surface on which the players will be playing.

Via BayAreaSportsGuy.com, kicker Billy Cundiff posted on Facebook photos of the field at Candlestick Park, and it doesn’t look good.

It’s flat. And most of it apparently once had grass on it. Beyond that, there’s little in common with a real pro football field.
Does this concern anyone?

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Mad Mardigan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Candlestick Park looks a lot like FedEx Field Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/candlestick-park-looks-a-lot-like-fedex-field/

Quote:
One of last weekend’s four playoff games was played on a field that has been called “crappy” and “horrible” and anything and everything but “actual grass.”

This weekend, the ultimately reality show that is the NFL will have as another source of unwelcome reality the condition of the surface on which the players will be playing.

Via BayAreaSportsGuy.com, kicker Billy Cundiff posted on Facebook photos of the field at Candlestick Park, and it doesn’t look good.

It’s flat. And most of it apparently once had grass on it. Beyond that, there’s little in common with a real pro football field.
Does this concern anyone?

Is Billy already starting to make excuses for missed field goals? Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
A little off topic but do you guys go into other teams forums and run your mouths when its a game week? I'm just wondering because lately we've been getting a lot of other teams fans in here running their mouths. I don't just because I don't want to jinx anything for our team. I don't even post stuff about how I think we'll wreck any particular team either.

I personally dont but I do see alot of other team's fans saying lately that 49ers fans are extremely arrogant. They may be talking about people not from this forum because I dont see that from people here. I think we spend more time bickering with each other about a certain player that shall remain nameless rather than going to other forums and talking trash to other teams.

I've noticed some newer posters say some really stupid stuff in General.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

yeah I only talk trash after games we win Laughing not really but I try not to say anything because I'm still humble remembering our not so recent past and have no right to be cocky yet. I know our team can hang with any team out there but I'm not overly confident that I run my mouth to everyone.

"Keep choppin' wood"
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
For all you twitterites out there: who are some good 49ers beat guys to follow?

I follow the Matt's: Maiocco and Barrows. Both quality. I've seen Eric Branch's name around too if ya wanna check him out

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I've noticed some newer posters say some really stupid stuff in General.

I've noticed that too. There are a normal group of people here who post with a few new comers and lurkers once in a while but sometimes i go onto the general forum and see niner fans i've never seen before.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

It's whatever though. Let them think what they want, I can live with people on an internet forum not liking us Laughing

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

It's whatever though. Let them think what they want, I can live with people on an internet forum not liking us Laughing
same here.

"Keep choppin' wood"
blast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

yeah I only talk trash after games we win Laughing not really but I try not to say anything because I'm still humble remembering our not so recent past and have no right to be cocky yet. I know our team can hang with any team out there but I'm not overly confident that I run my mouth to everyone.

INDEFINITELY. Knowing that we weren't so great just a couple years ago really keeps me humble. Unless of course I am talking to my buddies who are die hard Cowboy's fans, then the filter comes off.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I don't think we've had any problems with any other teams fans this year (nothing huge anyway) except for one notable rival...
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I don't think we've had any problems with any other teams fans this year (nothing huge anyway) except for one notable rival...
yeah I know everyone isn't that bad but now GB fans are coming in here making jabs at us. I personally don't go into other teams forums to do that. I don't even go into general with that mentality either. I just read what's said and maybe put my spin on it but not in a cocky way.

"Keep choppin' wood"
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

yeah I know everyone isn't that bad but now GB fans are coming in here making jabs at us. I personally don't go into other teams forums to do that. I don't even go into general with that mentality either. I just read what's said and maybe put my spin on it but not in a cocky way.

Where?

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
SFaithful97

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
scraly47* wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Woah woah wee wah. 280 bucks on Chris Angel tickets? What did she buy 140 of them or something?

Everyone knows it's all about David Blaine

What the L?!

What else is orange?

Uh, I don't know.... Cheez-its?

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be an incredible game.

With that being said, and I felt this way a year ago, there isn't a team I respect more in this league from top to bottom than San Francisco. The coaching staff, front office and overall mentality is difficult not to hold in the highest regard.

I hope we destroy you. But if you were to win, you'd be the team I pulled for along the way.

Best of luck to you guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 6 of 45

Jump to: