Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
49ers
67%
 67%  [ 36 ]
Packers
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

Author Message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13517
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sherm wrote:
Feed the Crabtree. They can't cover him. Love this team.
FWIW Green Bay is always bad at covering #1 WRs. Doesn't matter who they line up against, just happens. Green Bay's montra is to shut down everyone else in the passing game.

I'm so jelly of Harbaugh and your zone read plays BTW. Ugh. Wanna move to the AFC or something?
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11953
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Congrats. Rooting for you the rest of the way.


Damn right you are. Seriously though, you Packers fans are always welcome here
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
How does it end? Hopefully it's a guy snake cause girls don't poop.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28814
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter
one last thought for the legend of justin smith. was told he was bench-pressing 300-plus during week despite partially torn triceps. #49ers


Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28814
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
Harbaugh & Roman developed Andrew Luck, resuscitated Alex Smith and now have refined & unleashed Kaepernick. Yeah, they can coach QBs a bit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6852
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
Harbaugh & Roman developed Andrew Luck, resuscitated Alex Smith and now have refined & unleashed Kaepernick. Yeah, they can coach QBs a bit.


Harbaugh's track record extends beyond that too. Todd Mortenson and Josh Johnson played well for Harbaugh when he coached at USD. And he was spot on with his QB evaluations in the draft when he worked for the Raiders (had Romo as a 2nd rounder for example).

Very happy to have both, but after a game like this Roman is gone. I see the Jags or Chargers hiring him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tiger9er08


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 1386
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great game today... was nervous at the start after the pick six then was awesome to see Kaep brush it off and go HAM.

also think its first game in a while I hadnt complained about playcalling lol

and what a nice way to negate our shaky FG situation by scoring touchdowns so they dont have to =D (yes I know we kicked 1 FG) lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9988
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
great game today... was nervous at the start after the pick six then was awesome to see Kaep brush it off and go HAM.

also think its first game in a while I hadnt complained about playcalling lol

and what a nice way to negate our shaky FG situation by scoring touchdowns so they dont have to =D (yes I know we kicked 1 FG) lol
Yeah man! I loved every minute of this game. I especially love that we gave Green Bay a beatdown. When we were up by 14 on that last long drive I LOVED how we ate up a lot of clock. That was the dagger.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPackers79


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19977
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your entire O-Line gets the MVP for last night, in my opinion.

I know Kaepernick was great, but those guys came to play! I'm sure they have all season long. Awesome performance out of them.

As I'm sure most would agree, I have a tough time seeing anyone taking you guys out from here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 23488
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
Your entire O-Line gets the MVP for last night, in my opinion.

I know Kaepernick was great, but those guys came to play! I'm sure they have all season long. Awesome performance out of them.

As I'm sure most would agree, I have a tough time seeing anyone taking you guys out from here.


As much as I'd like to agree, it's difficult for me to. This victory was great, but there's been a curse that we've fallen flat in every third game of the season. I really hope our guys don't let this win get to them and that they stay focused going into next week.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UofMfan909


Moderator
Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 29580
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
Your entire O-Line gets the MVP for last night, in my opinion.

I know Kaepernick was great, but those guys came to play! I'm sure they have all season long. Awesome performance out of them.

As I'm sure most would agree, I have a tough time seeing anyone taking you guys out from here.


As much as I'd like to agree, it's difficult for me to. This victory was great, but there's been a curse that we've fallen flat in every third game of the season. I really hope our guys don't let this win get to them and that they stay focused going into next week.


I could see next week being a huge let down for Kaep particularly. Tons of adrenaline going through his veins last night for his first ever playoff game against one of his hometown teams. People kept talking about how he won't be able to keep up with Rodgers, and he shut them up. He will be coming off a personal emotional high and it's always tough to sustain a level of play after coming down from that feeling. I don't expect Kaep to do anything near what he did tonight against Atlanta or Seattle, but we need him to keep doing well if we're going all the way (duh).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gridirongreat#9


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 7935
Location: Ask your mom!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao@ C.Los and 2 Chainz crashing Crabs interview.
_________________

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3225
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gridirongreat#9 wrote:
Lmao@ C.Los and 2 Chainz crashing Crabs interview.


2 Chainz was in a suite with E-40. I guess 40 performed at the half
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gridirongreat#9


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 7935
Location: Ask your mom!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Gridirongreat#9 wrote:
Lmao@ C.Los and 2 Chainz crashing Crabs interview.


2 Chainz was in a suite with E-40. I guess 40 performed at the half


I just hope this doesnt become a distraction.
_________________

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3225
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentleman, last night we saw the arrival of the future in this league. Kaep was a monster. We have watched him for 9 games now. The first 8 were all tune ups for this playoff run. What he did last night was truly amazing. there were so many points in that game where Kaep was the best player on the field.

He isn't just a passer, he isn't just a runner.

"I don't want to be categorized"

Welcome the arrival of who I think is going to be one of the most dynamic and dominant players in the league for years to come.
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gridirongreat#9


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 7935
Location: Ask your mom!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Gentleman, last night we saw the arrival of the future in this league. Kaep was a monster. We have watched him for 9 games now. The first 8 were all tune ups for this playoff run. What he did last night was truly amazing. there were so many points in that game where Kaep was the best player on the field.

He isn't just a passer, he isn't just a runner.

"I don't want to be categorized"

Welcome the arrival of who I think is going to be one of the most dynamic and dominant players in the league for years to come.


But someone tell that boy to slide!!!!
_________________

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 43 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group