Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Redemption: Green Bay @ San Francisco
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobSacamano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Seattle signs Longwell. One more reason to hate them.
What's wrong with Longwell?

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
PuntMyLumps

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only two teams in the playoffs that can beat the Packers without a heavy lean on turnovers are the Patriots and the Broncos. Keep Rodgers off his back, and this game should be pretty manageable.

Do I dare to eat a peach?
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
The fact that he's a Jackwagon traitor. Yeah, that... I hope he costs Seattle a game.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
RG25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
BobSacamano wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
The fact that he's a Jackwagon traitor. Yeah, that... I hope he costs Seattle a game.

Hey you can't blame the guy, he needs a job. Did you expect him to just decline an NFL contract?

But yeah I hope he does cost Seattle a game.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
Do you remember the parting shots he had at the city of Green Bay when he went to MIN?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
BobSacamano wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
Do you remember the parting shots he had at the city of Green Bay when he went to MIN?

I know this is getting away from the subject (Packers/Niners), but what did he say?
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This?

"Every town in America has an Applebee’s restaurant. In Green Bay, Applebee’s was about as fancy as you got. When my wife, Sarah, and I would get a baby sitter, a nice date night was Applebee’s. In Minnesota, I’m sure there will be plenty of options before Applebee’s comes into the rotation."
CentralFC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

"Every town in America has an Applebee’s restaurant. In Green Bay, Applebee’s was about as fancy as you got. When my wife, Sarah, and I would get a baby sitter, a nice date night was Applebee’s. In Minnesota, I’m sure there will be plenty of options before Applebee’s comes into the rotation."

Laughing

It's Wisconsin. Who cares? That's your parting 'jab'? A jab at our dining?

Come on.
Ketchup

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

People are upset about him saying that? Wow. Get some thicker skin guys. GB is a small town. Some people don't like small towns. Longwell seems to be one of those people. It's not like he said GB is a terrible waste of earth and should be burnt to the ground.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Burial

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jokes on longwell, he was busy at applebees when he could have been enjoying one of our more luxurious restaurants. Like The Pancake Place..
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

People are upset about him saying that? Wow. Get some thicker skin guys. GB is a small town. Some people don't like small towns. Longwell seems to be one of those people. It's not like he said GB is a terrible waste of earth and should be burnt to the ground.

still not necessary at all. i have fancier restaurants than applebee's in my city and it's only 50,000. it's not like green bay is a bar and a grocery store in the middle of nowhere.

one of those things just better unsaid.

El Ramster on the amazing work
Ketchup

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

still not necessary at all. i have fancier restaurants than applebee's in my city and it's only 50,000. it's not like green bay is a bar and a grocery store in the middle of nowhere.

True, but to hate the guy for that? Come on...

Kempes on the custom sig!
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

lol nah, he shouldn't be hated for that

El Ramster on the amazing work
mxr124

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
This?

I hate the guy because he wore that damn purple getup!
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I had one of the worst naps ever between classes today. In this dream I watched bits and pieces of the game in my head. Well...

First, we get a holding call on the kickoff and start around the 7 yard line. We run a pitch left with Harris, but he fumbles, SF recovers on the goal line and rolls in. TD. 7-0 SF. My brain fast forwards to a Crabtree TD and it's 14-0 at the half. I can't remember many more plays, but we ended up losing 14-12.

If it's any consolation, every dream I had in 2010 leading up to the ATL game had us losing. Anxious

God, family, and the Green Bay Packers; in that order.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 16 of 71

Jump to: