Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LET'S TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's your Super Bowl winner?
Cinci
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Houston
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green bay
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Minnesota
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New England
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Denver
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Atlanta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Indianapolis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baltimore
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Seattle
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Washington
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
San Francisco
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hornby
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 43

Author Message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13177
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ravens improved to 13-7 all-time in the playoffs, the best postseason record in NFL history.


Just the beginning of the crap we will hear in the next 2 plus weeks.

Ugh.
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
poorbytehshore


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 2507
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry man, Lewis doesn't have half the speed of Sean Weatherspoon. Kaepernick will bust loose for big gains all night.

I have $160 on the 9ers to win at 6/1 so I'm hoping for a double feeling of joy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13177
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
Don't worry man, Lewis doesn't have half the speed of Sean Weatherspoon. Kaepernick will bust loose for big gains all night.

I have $160 on the 9ers to win at 6/1 so I'm hoping for a double feeling of joy.


Yea and in the last 2 rounds I'm 0-6 with who I wanted to win...
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
cortes02


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 2075
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, I'm not worried about Baltimore winning at all. I fully expect the 49'ers to win the Superbowl. New England is a very good team, especially with Tom Brady but their defense is "NOTHING" like the 49'ers. Baltimore fans and it's players, "ESPECIALLY" Ray Lewis should be sending gifts to the Denver safety who gave up the late touchdown in their playoff game.

Peace!!
_________________

Sig By Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poorbytehshore


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 2507
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cortes02 wrote:
For some reason, I'm not worried about Baltimore winning at all. I fully expect the 49'ers to win the Superbowl. New England is a very good team, especially with Tom Brady but their defense is "NOTHING" like the 49'ers. Baltimore fans and it's players, "ESPECIALLY" Ray Lewis should be sending gifts to the Denver safety who gave up the late touchdown in their playoff game.

Peace!!


How you can let Jacoby Jones get behind you, in that situation and that stage of the game...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poorbytehshore


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 2507
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:


Yea and in the last 2 rounds I'm 0-6 with who I wanted to win...


Ouch. Maybe you should do the unthinkable and root for the Ravens... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13177
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poorbytehshore wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:


Yea and in the last 2 rounds I'm 0-6 with who I wanted to win...


Ouch. Maybe you should do the unthinkable and root for the Ravens... Laughing


I'd rather bury myself alive
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30783
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Buno, I love you, but the Ravens represent all that is Evil.
They are OUR team that was STOLEN from us.

see they didnt steal anything from me. When the team was sold and moved I was 6/7years old. That time period in life I was a Miami Dolphins fan because from the age 5 to 7 years old my pee wee team was the Perry Dolphins, so I was young and naive and rooted for them because I "played" for the dolphins.Hell I went like 17 legit season as the Miami in NFL QB Club and had my bedroom painted in their colors ( Aqua colored walls and Coral colored striples and edging) so none of those things hurt me because I had no idea about Cleveland Football was, My dad and aunt was/are huge Browns fans but back then I had no idea what Cleveland football truly was

1997 was when I started to become a huge sports fan, that I remember all the major sports moments. 1997 RoseBowl is one of my earliest Ohio State memories, 1997 Superbowl Packers/Pats earliest NFL memories, 1997 world Series Indians/Marlins earliest MLB memories, and 1997 NBA playoffs Bulls/Jazz for NBA.

When the events of the Browns coming back and it coming closer and closer to 1999 thats when my love for the browns started because I was at the age and interest that I could talk sports with my dad and when anything was said on TV, on the read, or in the paper I could actually read it, understand it, and become a fan of the team

Its like if you dont experience something, how can you get worked up over it. Some posters experienced it first hand, so they remember those feelings they had the day they heard the browns were leaving and thats how they can be sick to their stomachs when they hear about the ravens having success because it brings up those old feelings. I was 6/7 when the browns left, what did I do when I heard they were leaving, prolly shrugged it off and played sega genesis or played with some legos.

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
So first buno is happy dudes run for 200+ on us because they are on his fantasy team...

Then he is happy that the ravens won because he gets enjoyment out of seeing hall of famers finally win the super bowl.

To hell with the city of Cleveland and what its fans think or want. As long as the hall of famers to be get their super bowl rings.


Ok im sorry I look for outside enjoyment to thing. If you have been through the crap Ive been through, you would pick of that way of life. Im sorry I look for positive things little or big in all situations.

Oh the Browns just got destroyed by this running back, yes I could be all pissed and get worked up over it but I rather look at the positive side of it and it was the RB on my fantasy team went off. Sorry I look for win/win situations

Thomas5737 wrote:

If you are looking to get attention, (I think that is your motive) have at it.

If I want to be an attention whore I could easily do it off line and get all the attention, sympathy, and etc that I want with ease if I truly wanted to but im not a person who goes and seeks attention. I was just sharing my opinion on last night game that I want the ravens to beat the pats. I also shared my opinon that if there was a team I wanted to see win the superbowl I pick the team with aging players who are sure fire HoF and want to see them go out on top. Sorry I wont be pissed off or suicidal like some members are acting like if the Ravens win. Im getting attacked and im defending myself
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41509
Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?
_________________

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44190
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


they already won one.. i'm over it.

the ravens already won one... i'm over it.

modell is not the owner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 30783
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


I wouldnt feel anything, im not gonna get pissed off at my son for a team he roots for. family trumps sports lol. Also I doubt my son would be rooting for the heat. He would of been hurt by Lebron leaving the Cavs or he wasnt at the age to understand it. So I couldnt hate him for hating Lebron or Miami because he had no prior connection to the Cavs or Lebron.

the only time I would get upset with my son is if he chooses to play soccer over football!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25349
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


they already won one.. i'm over it.

the ravens already won one... i'm over it.

modell is not the owner


Well, they still are our rivals, whether or not you are over the move.

Though, I also wonder how over it you'll be if over the next two weeks we get a whole lot of anti-Cleveland sentiment because Moddell isn't in the hall. Remember, Harbaugh is the same punk who dedicated his first win @ Cleveland to Moddell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44190
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


they already won one.. i'm over it.

the ravens already won one... i'm over it.

modell is not the owner


Well, they still are our rivals, whether or not you are over the move.

Though, I also wonder how over it you'll be if over the next two weeks we get a whole lot of anti-Cleveland sentiment because Moddell isn't in the hall. Remember, Harbaugh is the same punk who dedicated his first win @ Cleveland to Moddell.


Yeah they are our rivals but i dont really like the 9ers anyways. Spoiled fan base, IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9349
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


they already won one.. i'm over it.

the ravens already won one... i'm over it.

modell is not the owner

I'm over it as well.

Modell is not the owner, and he's dead.
The specter of the Lerner family and their ties to the move are now gone.
We have a new ownership group that, at the very least, cares to be involved, both publicly and privately.

Of all the damn reboots we've had since 1999, this one feels like the most clean break. Everything is new, and the people in charge are different. If I can't at least get excited about an entire new group of leaders (including the owner), then I should probably take a break from the Browns.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Adopt-a-Brown: Desmond Bryant
2013 Stats (10 games): 24 Tkls, 3.5 Sacks, 2 Stuffs, 1 PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41509
Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Buno how would you feel if you had a son and he rooted for the Miami heat to win championships?


they already won one.. i'm over it.

the ravens already won one... i'm over it.

modell is not the owner


Well, they still are our rivals, whether or not you are over the move.

Though, I also wonder how over it you'll be if over the next two weeks we get a whole lot of anti-Cleveland sentiment because Moddell isn't in the hall. Remember, Harbaugh is the same punk who dedicated his first win @ Cleveland to Moddell.


Yeah they are our rivals but i dont really like the 9ers anyways. Spoiled fan base, IMO.


Why are they spoiled?
_________________

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group