Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LET'S TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's your Super Bowl winner?
Cinci
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Houston
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green bay
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Minnesota
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New England
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Denver
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Atlanta
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Indianapolis
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baltimore
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Seattle
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Washington
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
San Francisco
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hornby
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 43

EL Brownso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Couple Skins WRs are simply dropping passes now... Don't want to get hit knowing the game is over...

'Hawks are a fun team to watch... Carol is. Great coach (yuck lol).

Don't want to give Carroll credit, but the Seahawks have a well put together team for sure.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Richard Sherman. He is better than everyone he faces and he knows it and he lets them know about it. I think the rest of the defense feeds off of it. I think we need someone with his attitude and ability on our defense.

Jamison on the sig
EL Brownso

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I love Richard Sherman. He is better than everyone he faces and he knows it and he lets them know about it. I think the rest of the defense feeds off of it. I think we need someone with his attitude and ability on our defense.

He is awesome and they have Lynch on offense. Lynch is one of those dudes that puts the team on his back...

Hold my D!!!
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the media backing shanahan and blaming the field conditions for rg3s knee problems.

Dude shouldn't even be in there to begin with.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
I love the media backing shanahan and blaming the field conditions for rg3s knee problems.

I wouldn't fault Shanahan either. It is ultimately RG3's decision and you know he is going to want to lead his team to a playoff win.

Jamison on the sig
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:

So, you're saying we need an antagonistic Jauron on our team? Guys a a-hat, if he was on a bad defense everyone would call him out for it.

fsubrowns9510 wrote:

He shouldn't, but they have a point. Washington's field is atrocious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:

I wouldn't fault Shanahan either. It is ultimately RG3's decision and you know he is going to want to lead his team to a playoff win.

No, it's not ultimately RG3's decision because he would want to play no matter what. It was irresponsible to leave him in that game, he's their future.
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor has it RG3 out 14-18 months with torn acl and pcl.

Will wait for better source but news station in Northern Va Reporting.

KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with leaving in RG3 No wrong decision by Shanahan or RG3 himself. All you people bad mouthing the move are the same one who called Jay Cutler a quitter for not playing hurt. If he played the entire game without getting hurt worse everyone would be worshiping him fro being tough. He gets hurt and its a terrible decision by Shanahan and Griffin. Can't have it both ways people.

Jamison on the sig
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 4-0 in my playoff picks the 1st round. Kind of an easy year if you ask me but it is the first time I have ever gone 4-0 in Wild Card picks. This week I have New England, Denver, Green Bay and Seattle moving on. Lets see if I can make it back to back 4-0 weeks.

Is it just me or does it always seem like Baltimore gets the one playoff team that is a surprise that is playing way over their heads or limping and dragging themselves into the playoffs? It like the mid-90s to mid 2000s I swore it seems like the Yankees drew the weakest link every single year.

It sure is a great thing we didn't sell the farm for RG3 because we'd be down a lot of talent like Richardson, Schwartz and Gordon. I would include Weeden but he is not playing well enough to be upset losing. Either way pick #22 would have been gone. RG3 would have been hurt a heck of a lot sooner here in Cleveland too because he would have had no one to take pressure off him. He would have been running a lot more and taking more hits. Can't say for sure it would have been an ACL but he would have been a ton more banged up.

Jamison on the sig
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I was 4-0 in my playoff picks the 1st round. Kind of an easy year if you ask me but it is the first time I have ever gone 4-0 in Wild Card picks. This week I have New England, Denver, Green Bay and Seattle moving on. Lets see if I can make it back to back 4-0 weeks.

I picked Cincy with the upset, could have happened too had Dalton not pooped the bed.

I've got the same picks you have but Seattle. I really dont know what to do with that one. On the one hand, its Atlanta. On the other hand, back to back trips across country?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said earlier, Shanahan should be fired for this whole RGIII fiasco. I think he lied about getting the clearance to send RGIII back in the game a couple weeks ago and he should have pulled him from yesterdays game both from a lack of production standpoint and a player safety standpoint. I got the impression that he was riding RGIII like a rented mule to the Super Bowl
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tully305 wrote:
Like I said earlier, Shanahan should be fired for this whole RGIII fiasco. I think he lied about getting the clearance to send RGIII back in the game a couple weeks ago and he should have pulled him from yesterdays game both from a lack of production standpoint and a player safety standpoint. I got the impression that he was riding RGIII like a rented mule to the Super Bowl

Yeah because coaches often like to sacrifice future season for a long shot at the super bowl in 1 year. GTFO. You people are kidding yourselves. You would be blasting RG3 if he didn't play and the team lost.

Jamison on the sig
EL Brownso

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Tully305 wrote:

Yeah because coaches often like to sacrifice future season for a long shot at the super bowl in 1 year. GTFO. You people are kidding yourselves. You would be blasting RG3 if he didn't play and the team lost.

I agree with you. RGIII said he was gtg and Dr. Andrews said he was good to blame. No one to blame here. You put your best players on the field to win the games.
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reports are preliminary but looks like a partial tears. 2nd opinions coming.

Either way though. You treat RG3 differently than anyone else. After all they gave up for the guy, he has had knee issues in the past, he is a scrambling qb, already had knee pain AND a concussion THIS SEASON, and you're still playing him when he's noticeably limping and hobbling?

GTFO is right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 4 of 20

Jump to: