Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Veterans that I do not expect to be on Bill's roster next yr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Kelsay will probably get a big extension.

Lol no doubt there
BrettFavre4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
I agree with much of what Billsguy82 said with his cut list. I think one that not many have said is Lindell with be let go especially the way the rookie kickers have come in the league the past two season with a lot of success. I think the new coach with want a totally new slate at the QB position and bring in his own guy. I wouldnt hate Fitz to be here but I just dont think it makes sense to keep around a 9 mil dollar back up who just isnt getting the job done.

I too thought of Lindell.

I think we should have kept Potter. Sucks we released him. He's got a big boot. Just needed to get better at accuracy.

The way rookies have been doing this year, we could possibly nab a Zuerlein or Walsh in the later rounds as Lindell's successor.
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Fitz is gone. I've seen enough of this guy, he will never be a good QB. With Gailey out, its not like he would really be able to help a rookie learn the system either. Draft a guy, cut Fitz and bring in another vet. Jason Campbell and Matt Moore are free agents, there was the rumor of brining in Alex Smith as well. I would prefer any of those guys to Fitz at this point.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
I hope Fitz is gone. I've seen enough of this guy, he will never be a good QB. With Gailey out, its not like he would really be able to help a rookie learn the system either. Draft a guy, cut Fitz and bring in another vet. Jason Campbell and Matt Moore are free agents, there was the rumor of brining in Alex Smith as well. I would prefer any of those guys to Fitz at this point.

Any interest in resigning Tarvaris Jackson? I wouldn't mind either Smith or Jackson along with a rookie.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

Any interest in resigning Tarvaris Jackson? I wouldn't mind either Smith or Jackson along with a rookie.

Smith, Jackson, Nassib ?? That be alright.
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

If Tarvaris Jackson has integrity the only way he'll come back to Buffalo would be with his new team.
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

I don't like Jackson. I saw too many bone headed decisions he made while he was in Minnesota. He is a lot like Losman in that regard.

I would prefer to get rid of all our QBs and bring in one of the guys I mentioned (in order I like Campbell, Smith, then Moore) along with a rookie.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OffseasonChamps wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:

If Tarvaris Jackson has integrity the only way he'll come back to Buffalo would be with his new team.
Its a new coaching staff now. If he thinks he has a chance to start here, he will probably stay. There are only a few franchises that he would even have a shot to compete for a starting position.

Like I said, I hope he doesn't get a shot here, but sometimes opportunity trumps pride.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: