Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 State of the Steelers Part Two - - RB's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Sould the Steelers re-sign Rashard Mendenhall
yes
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
no
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

SteelProven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
OK, since I don't watch college ball I need some answers-who is the RB in the upcoming draft with the best vision? I'm not talking about the best back overall. Who clearly has great vision?

Stepfan Taylor is probably the RB the Steelers need to draft as his offense is run pretty similar to what the Steelers use. So his familiarity with DeCastro and pulling OG's will help.
id agree with that or Lacy. Both of these guys played in pro style offenses with traditional pro type OL's. I could see the steelers selecting either in round 2 if available

Stepfan Taylor is a really good back don't know if he has to much mileage on him already. But the offense that he was a part of at Stanford would bode well for him if drafted by the Steelers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
OK, since I don't watch college ball I need some answers-who is the RB in the upcoming draft with the best vision? I'm not talking about the best back overall. Who clearly has great vision?

Stepfan Taylor is probably the RB the Steelers need to draft as his offense is run pretty similar to what the Steelers use. So his familiarity with DeCastro and pulling OG's will help.
id agree with that or Lacy. Both of these guys played in pro style offenses with traditional pro type OL's. I could see the steelers selecting either in round 2 if available

Stepfan Taylor is a really good back don't know if he has to much mileage on him already. But the offense that he was a part of at Stanford would bode well for him if drafted by the Steelers.
he has some mileage but its not like Toby gerhart, or Monterey ball type mileage.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: