Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I'm really tired of reading your Garbage
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Easy we win them, all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept. 8 vs. New York Giants: Win. The Cowboys are 2-6 in their last eight against the Giants, but the Giants have lost a lot of players in the off season. Romo proves he's worth the new deal, and throws three td's. Cowboys sack baby Eli until he cries uncle.

Sept. 15 at Kansas City Chiefs: Win. Andy Reid is fat and worthless and Jason Garrett is slim. That's the tie breaker for this week.

Sept. 22 vs. St. Louis Rams: Win. DeMarco Murray should be pumped for this one. Last time the Cowboys faced the Rams, Murray ran for 253 yards, and wins the battle of OU grads over Bradford. Defense picks Bradford three times and DM gets 150..It's over

Sept. 29 at San Diego Chargers: Win. The three-game win streak move to four. This one comes down to which quarterback makes less mistakes. Philip Rivers punks out, pulls a Dougie, and Romo tosses a pair of late td's and the Boys win 21-17.(Footnote: A Dougie you ask? He craps his pants!

Oct. 6 vs. Denver Broncos: Win. Peyton Manning is firing on all cylinders but the best QB in football, our Tony Romo throws for four td's and Dallas' win streak moves to five. ESPN anal-ysts pull a "Circle Dougie" over the news.

Oct. 13 vs. Washington Redskins: Win. Robert Griffin III isnít close to being 100 percent and Kirk Cousins gets the start. Without the dynamic RG3 working his magic, the Cowboysí defense keys on Alfred Morris and prevents him from going off like he did in the 2012 regular season finale.

Oct. 20 at Philadelphia Eagles: Win. It's the Eagles. Their ed and lose. Dallas is the only undefeated team in the league. [/FONT]

Oct. 27 at Detroit Lions: Win. Dez out duels Megatron. Lions coach pulls a Dougie and quits..Boys rolling..Romo with 18 td's and 1 pick, on a tip

Nov. 3 vs. Minnesota Vikings: Win. Christian Ponder is picked three times, once each by Brandon Carr, Morris Claiborne and Barry Church. DeMarcus Ware, Anthony Spencer and the guys up front donít shut down Adrian Peterson but they also donít let him single-handedly get the victory. After the game, Peterson admitted he pulled a Dougie when Murry out rushed him'

Nov. 10 at New Orleans Saints: Win. Sunday night football in the Superdome is not where any opponent wants to be in 2013. Sean Payton has the Saintsí offense firing on all cylinders and itís too much for the Cowboys. Itís not a blowout, though. Romo does a good job of battling but the game unfolds similar to the 2012 loss in Atlanta. Cowboys are leading 41-40, with Saints having 4th and goal. One second on the clock, when Brees throws an apparent TD but from nowhere, Tony Romo, who has been inserted as the 6th DB, leaps and knocks down the ball. Romo has no competition for MVP.

Nov. 24 at New York Giants: Win. Coming off the bye week the Cowboys know they need a win to to stay three games ahead of the Giants for the division lead. Romo throws six td's and the Giants are shut out at home. Afterward Jerry Jones doesn't show up for post game comments. He will later admit he had too much turkey, and pulled a Dougie.

Nov. 28 vs. Oakland Raiders: Win. Just to toy with the emotions of their fans, the Cowboys win, stay undefeated and clinch a playoff berth.

Dec. 9 at Chicago Bears: Win. Romo doesnít throw the five interceptions he did last season against the Bears on Monday night but instead throws fiveTds.

Dec. 15 vs. Green Bay Packers: Win. Aaron Rodgers is the difference as he eventually throws a late pick and Romo takes them the length of the field for a no time remaining TD. Rogers is so mad he drops his pants and tries to pull a pant-less Dougie., on the star. Romo comes off the sidelines and does a WWE body slam of Rogers. Monday Rogers is replaced by Romo in the "Discount Double Check" commercial.

Dec. 22 at Washington Redskins: Win. Griffin has been back for three games and appears to be recapturing his 2012 form. The Cowboys smell blood and DeMarcus Ware sacks RGIII 6 times and on Monday he replaces RGIII in the Subway commercial. When hearing the news, RGIII has a Dougie.

Dec. 29 vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Win. Cowboys rest everyone. Vince Young, who signed after the second game, comes in and throws 4 TD's and first round draft pick, Kenny Vaccaro has a pick six, Cowboys win and go undefeated. Plan 9 and Slamman are so excited they have a a Dougie.
TheDeathStar

Location: Anchorage, Alaska, US, Planet Earth, Solar System A, Milky Way Galaxy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe this will happen. The Saints would kick a field goal, not go for it!

Smile
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeathStar wrote:
I dont believe this will happen. The Saints would kick a field goal, not go for it!

Smile

DALLAS COWBOYS!
WINNERS!
SUPER BOWL
XLVIII
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't decide which is a more unique way to win.

Redball being skinner than Andy.

Or Vince Young, the closer.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I can't decide which is a more unique way to win.

Redball being skinner than Andy.

Or Vince Young, the closer.

You do get it........lmao......Go Cowboys
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
Dec. 29 vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Win. Cowboys rest everyone. Vince Young, who signed after the second game, comes in and throws 4 TD's and first round draft pick, Kenny Vaccaro has a pick six, Cowboys win and go undefeated. Plan 9 and Slamman are so excited they have a a Dougie.

I have no idea what a "Dougie" is, but you need not worry about ever seeing Slam or I, let alone Slam and I, have one because we're not going undefeated.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright folks. I say if we go undefeated Plan9 has to make a video of himself doing the Dougie.

I am pretty sure this would pass by unanimous consent.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

I have no idea what a "Dougie" is, but you need not worry about ever seeing Slam or I, let alone Slam and I, have one because we're not going undefeated.

Had you bothered to read all the article....well then you would know what the Dougie is........its what you did when you met the Hawk.....lmao....GO COWBOYS
TheDeathStar

Location: Anchorage, Alaska, US, Planet Earth, Solar System A, Milky Way Galaxy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
TheDeathStar wrote:

Smile

DALLAS COWBOYS!
WINNERS!
SUPER BOWL
XLVIII

More likely to end up:

With the first overall pick, pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

But hey, optimism never killed anyone! Wink
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

Had you bothered to read all the article....well then you would know what the Dougie is........its what you did when you met the Hawk.....lmao....GO COWBOYS

It wasn't worth reading since you had us going undefeated, so I skimmed it.

Northland wrote:
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeathStar wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
TheDeathStar wrote:

Smile

DALLAS COWBOYS!
WINNERS!
SUPER BOWL
XLVIII

More likely to end up:

With the first overall pick, pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

But hey, optimism never killed anyone! Wink

Ya know.......Since Bobby Hayes....The Cowboys have been the class of the World.....Nothing is going to change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

That's why you will always be a troll......!
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

Wow, you're really gifted at violating forum rules, aren't you? Even after Des gave you a warning about insulting and attempting to incite posters, you do it again almost immediately. Fine work there, sir.

And considering you were the one who called me out in one of the portions of that post, how is it "trolling" when I replied to it?

Northland wrote:
Hawksrealm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

Wow, you're really gifted at violating forum rules, aren't you? Even after Des gave you a warning about insulting and attempting to incite posters, you do it again almost immediately. Fine work there, sir.

And considering you were the one who called me out in one of the portions of that post, how is it "trolling" when I replied to it?

In 2007 you got me banned from here....all you do is insult people...I'm a Cowboys fan....you try and put me down for an article I wrote...that's cool...I know you think you are smarter than everybody else....maybe you are....but to me you are nothing.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: I'm really tired of reading your Garbage Reply with quote

Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
Hawksrealm wrote:

In 2007 you got me banned from here....all you do is insult people...I'm a Cowboys fan....you try and put me down for an article I wrote...that's cool...I know you think you are smarter than everybody else....maybe you are....but to me you are nothing.

Well, apparently I'm something to you since 1) you're still holding a near 6 year long grudge, 2) you made a point to call me out in multiple threads, and 3) you seem to think that all I do is insult people when in fact, I do not. I challenge opinions and have a tendency to get a rise out of people, yes. But I don't always insult people. I believe you calling me a "troll" was far more of an insult than my telling you that I stopped reading a post based on a scenario which won't happen.

Here's my suggestion: if you don't like what I say, then don't read my posts or respond to them. Personal accountability matters. You may carry on with your anger and vitriol now.

Northland wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: