Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R Wilson Vs RGIII ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
Frankly, I think Wilson is a legit franchise QB. Whatever we'd lose by not having RG3 we could easily recoup with 3 first rounders.
hindsight is always 20/20 bro Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
Frankly, I think Wilson is a legit franchise QB. Whatever we'd lose by not having RG3 we could easily recoup with 3 first rounders.

Russell Wilson is not going to get better than he is now. I know that might seem like an unfavorable thing to say but he's just not. Seattle has worked wonders with him considering he has very limited arm strength. He's a tough kid who fits what Seattle wants to do but I think he would've had a hard time playing here...
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

Russell Wilson is playing with an elite defense and has one more win than the Redskins. What RGIII has done with a team that has basically had little to no defense the majority of the year is simply amazing. I mean we haven't won more than 6 games since 2009...
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

Russell Wilson is playing with an elite defense and has one more win than the Redskins. What RGIII has done with a team that has basically had little to no defense the majority of the year is simply amazing. I mean we haven't won more than 6 games since 2009...
I'm with you Lavar. read theough my other posts... Wink

Also, A clarification, Wilson really doesn't even have one more win than RG3 with his weaker schedule and elite defense because the replacement refs gave Seattle the game vs the Packers. Even the NFL admitted afterwards the replacement refs got the hail marry call wrong and the packers did really have win that game. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

Also, A clarification, Wilson really doesn't even have one more win than RG3 with his weaker schedule and elite defense because the replacement refs gave Seattle the game vs the Packers. Even the NFL admitted afterwards the replacement refs got the hail marry call wrong and the packers did really have win that game. Wink
You can use actual facts and make your point and you've been on the verge of doing that but just can't quite get there without screwing it all up Laughing .

The Seahawks schedule was tougher than the 'Skins. That's been pointed out a few times in your forum by Seahawk fans.

To the other guy saying Wilson is playing with an elite defense really doesn't matter. He's not on the field with them and they don't make him better. If anything the Redskin offense helps RG3 more than Seattle's D helps Wilson because of the #2 rushing attack you all boast about. A running game is a QB's best friend. Everyone knows that.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Macho Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle is goin down. You guys have an excellent team at home but on the road that's another story, below average might be an overstatement. Ask Arizona how to beat the Seahawks at home. You guys have a good team or you wouldn't be in the playoffs but hey we didn't play Arizona twice. You guys beat Chigago who was falling apart when you played em, Buffalo who couldn't wait for the season to be over and Carolina before they caught fire. So my question is who have you beat on the road that had anything at all to play for. That answer is easy: Nobody. HTTR!
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

You can use actual facts and make your point and you've been on the verge of doing that but just can't quite get there without screwing it all up Laughing .

The Seahawks schedule was tougher than the 'Skins. That's been pointed out a few times in your forum by Seahawk fans.

To the other guy saying Wilson is playing with an elite defense really doesn't matter. He's not on the field with them and they don't make him better. If anything the Redskin offense helps RG3 more than Seattle's D helps Wilson because of the #2 rushing attack you all boast about. A running game is a QB's best friend. Everyone knows that.

yea overall the Hawks had a tougher schedule. But here is the funny part. on the road the 8 games the Hawks played, the strength of schedule was the 3rd easiest. The punch line is that the Hawks went 3-5 on this schedule.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

fair enough but Griffin has to overcome his bottom 10 defense! Wilson is aided by his top scoring defense because he didn't have to put up as many points. Which is why on average the redskins offense is better than the Seahawks. More points scored, more yards gained!! Rolling Eyes

That's why that matters!

Wow! You almost had they right but nope, nope you screwed the pooch again! Lmfao Laughing

Just face the facts buddy. Our offense is better than yours and because your defense was so much better than ours the first half of the year (when we were on pace to give up the most yards in fl history by a D). The fact is Griffin had to do more to overcome our defense, meaning he had to do more to see to it that his team won ball games than Wilson did. Meaning Griffin more important to our team than Wilson is to yours. Meaning Griffin should be rookie of the year.

Griffin did better in all categories of an offensive player but passing tds and he missed a game! Shocked Again, you switch qbs And a Wilson led redskins team is .500 or below and a Griffin led Seahawks team is 13-3 and wins your division.

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stats. The Redskins scored the most points of any NFC team in the playoffs at 436 points scored. The Seahawks were 4th at 412, only in front of the Vikings and 49ers. Points allowed is a completely different story. The Seahawks are first in the entire NFC with only 245 points let up. The Redskins were dead last in teams that made the playoffs with 388 points. Not just the NFC. The Redskins' point differential is 48 and the Seahawks' point differential is 167.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

yea overall the Hawks had a tougher schedule. But here is the funny part. on the road the 8 games the Hawks played, the strength of schedule was the 3rd easiest. The punch line is that the Hawks went 3-5 on this schedule.
That doesn't mean a thing anyway. They guy posted above you hit on the head. Way easy road schedule. Yeah we lost 5 but if we won some of them you'd be pointing out we beat bad teams. So that is just a waste of an arguement is it not?

TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Interesting stats. The Redskins scored the most points of any NFC team in the playoffs at 436 points scored. The Seahawks were 4th at 412, only in front of the Vikings and 49ers. Points allowed is a completely different story. The Seahawks are first in the entire NFC with only 245 points let up. The Redskins were dead last in teams that made the playoffs with 388 points. Not just the NFC. The Redskins' point differential is 48 and the Seahawks' point differential is 167.

No question the Seattle D has been stellar. However here are some other fun facts.

the redskins are 5-3 at home losing to Atlanta (number one seat) and Bengals (number 5 team) and Carolina, arguably the worse game of the skins.

the Hawks are 3-5 away, losing to Detroit (4-12), Miami (7-9 and after their bye week no less), Arizona (5-11), and the Rams (7-8-1), SF (11-4-1). 4 out of 5 loses to teams that finished with a losing record.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
and what does that mean??

Oh, oh, pick me, pick me!! Laughing

Robert Griffin the III had more to overcome because his team around him wasn't as good to get them to win the nfce and get a home field playoff game! Cool

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

fair enough but Griffin has to overcome his bottom 10 defense! Wilson is aided by his top scoring defense because he didn't have to put up as many points. Which is why on average the redskins offense is better than the Seahawks. More points scored, more yards gained!! Rolling Eyes

That's why that matters!

Wow! You almost had they right but nope, nope you screwed the pooch again!
Lmfao Laughing

Just face the facts buddy. Our offense is better than yours and because your defense was so much better than ours the first half of the year (when we were on pace to give up the most yards in fl history by a D) .Griffin did more in all categories but passing TDs and Griffin missed a game. The fact is Griffin had to do more to overcome our defense, meaning he had to do more to see to it that his team won ball games than Wilson did. Meaning Griffin more important to our team than Wilson is to yours. Meaning Griffin should be rookie of the year.

Again, you switch qbs And a Wilson led redskins team is .500 or below and a Griffin led Seahawks team is 13-3 and wins your division.
I never said anything about Seattle having a better offense. Laughing

You need to read through and analyze what I am talking about. Not just put words in my mouth and try to make me sound stupid, I can do that without your help.

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
and what does that mean??

Oh, oh, pick me, pick me!! Laughing

Robert Griffin the III had more to overcome because his team around him wasn't as good to have the red skins won the nfce and get a home field playoff game! Cool
But which teams has he succesfully done that against? Not the #1 scoring defense. Wink

turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Slateman wrote:

That doesn't mean a thing anyway. They guy posted above you hit on the head. Way easy road schedule. Yeah we lost 5 but if we won some of them you'd be pointing out we beat bad teams. So that is just a waste of an arguement is it not?
last time I checked you're playing on the road bud... Umm yeah that's the point! Rolling Eyes you suck it hard on the road

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: