Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would you give Baltimore Manti Te'o
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Sad story. Losing a loved one, even if imaginary can be tough to deal with. I still remember when my imaginary girlfriend of six and a half years was run over and killed by an imaginary bus. On top of the obvious grieving, I had to deal with some BS charge of filing a fraudulent lawsuit against the bus company that struck her down.

The charge was eventually dropped and the bus company agreed to write me an imaginary check for the pain and suffering. Even though I moved on (hooked up with her sister) she will always have a place in my heart.

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

Post of the effin' century. Laughing Laughing

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Sad story. Losing a loved one, even if imaginary can be tough to deal with. I still remember when my imaginary girlfriend of six and a half years was run over and killed by an imaginary bus. On top of the obvious grieving, I had to deal with some BS charge of filing a fraudulent lawsuit against the bus company that struck her down.

The charge was eventually dropped and the bus company agreed to write me an imaginary check for the pain and suffering. Even though I moved on (hooked up with her sister) she will always have a place in my heart.

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

I don't care what side of this I'm on, that's funny Laughing
roger murdock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

This is the funniest post I have ever read on this site.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All thomas does is win win win
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

GTFO

hAHAHAaaaaahahaa

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

I wish I could give you some kind of award for what you do here. You seriously deserve some kind of award. I guess a slow clap gif will have to suffice for now.

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notre Dame has a LIVE press conference on right now....

pretty clear that ND perspective of the facts is that Te'o was a victim in a scam...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

I wish I could give you some kind of award for what you do here. You seriously deserve some kind of award. I guess a slow clap gif will have to suffice for now.

and a golf clap

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is lying his face off.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

and a golf clap

One more couldn't hurt.

freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
This guy is lying his face off.

So true. You're the victim of a scam? Then what about when you met her face to face after the USC game? Or all the times you talked to her on the phone? You're telling me you dated a chick for a year, supported her through a battle with cancer, and never met her face to face? Except that time you said you did. But didn't. GTFO dumby.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I use the Ohio State fan response to try and back ND on this:

"This happens everywhere"
bulldog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

Just.Win.Baby.

So much win in this post. amazing.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchjstnk wrote:

Awww

Haters gonna hate

or maybe it's...

fakers gonna fake??

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mchjstnk wrote:

Who's clowning ND for this one? Te'o? Uh huh. ND? Haven't heard that one yet.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: