Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would you give Baltimore Manti Te'o
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either Manti was in on it, or he is one of the dumbest people in the world
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

This is one of the craziest stories I can remember.

Damn.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

Naive, yes. Dumb, debateable. But apparently stuff like this happens all the time. Because it is high profile, it is obviously magnified.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

Naive, yes. Dumb, debateable. But apparently stuff like this happens all the time. Because it is high profile, it is obviously magnified.

except that his parents have said that she came to see him in Hawaii. and in the era of skype face time, etc I really dont think he is that Naive
mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

except that his parents have said that she came to see him in Hawaii. and in the era of skype face time, etc I really dont think he is that Naive

There is an award (I use that loosely) winning documentary and a dumb MTV show all about this. It does happen. Again it is magnified because if who it is
fte88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
candyman93

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

There is an award (I use that loosely) winning documentary and a dumb MTV show all about this. It does happen. Again it is magnified because if who it is

You play Notre Dame football, and are basically the best and most popular player on the team, you could get her into town and in seats with your power, and obviously, she turned that down?

Gene Woj talked about Manti said her family didn't want to release photos or talk to the media.
mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

You play Notre Dame football, and are basically the best and most popular player on the team, you could get her into town and in seats with your power, and obviously, she turned that down?

Gene Woj talked about Manti said her family didn't want to release photos or talk to the media.

I just feel as though teo has done nothing to deserve criticism. At this point, why judge him?? He has no reason to need added sympathy when his grandmother lay dead in Hawaii. And just because he wanted "her" there does not mean "she" had to to come watch a game
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

I just feel as though teo has done nothing to deserve criticism. At this point, why judge him?? He has no reason to need added sympathy when his grandmother lay dead in Hawaii. And just because he wanted "her" there does not mean "she" had to to come watch a game

I'm judging him mostly because I don't think he got duped.

He was in on it. Had to be. At least IMO.

I have a feeling we've just read the what amounts to the tip of the iceberg.

mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

You stick to guilty til proven innocent. I'll stick to innocent til proven guilty. Again, this type thing does happen... often. He had no reason to make this up with his grandmother already being dead.

Back on topic. If we trade down to the 20s and switch to the 3-4 I would take a serious look at him. But not if we stick with the 6th or stay 4-3.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

You stick to guilty til proven innocent. I'll stick to innocent til proven guilty. Again, this type thing does happen... often. He had no reason to make this up with his grandmother already being dead.

Back on topic. If we trade down to the 20s and switch to the 3-4 I would take a serious look at him. But not if we stick with the 6th or stay 4-3.

Will do.

As far as football goes, I don't want him. Mostly because he lied about his fake girlfriend dying.

Fair enough?

roger murdock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take him now. I never wanted him in the first round, but if hes there in the 3rd or 4th I would take a chance on him. Hes a freaking idiot but the only way to live this down is to play through it and make people forget.

And if he busts the jokes about him will be super funny.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
I would take him now. I never wanted him in the first round, but if hes there in the 3rd or 4th I would take a chance on him. Hes a freaking idiot but the only way to live this down is to play through it and make people forget.

And if he busts the jokes about him will be super funny.

3rd/4th round is a different story.

The training camp lulz alone would be worth it for me. I'd definitely make the trip up 71 for that chit show.

mas_atc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
mas_atc wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Hard to disagree.

Damn.

Will do.

As far as football goes, I don't want him. Mostly because he lied about his fake girlfriend dying.

Fair enough?

Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad story. Losing a loved one, even if imaginary can be tough to deal with. I still remember when my imaginary girlfriend of six and a half years was run over and killed by an imaginary bus. On top of the obvious grieving, I had to deal with some BS charge of filing a fraudulent lawsuit against the bus company that struck her down.

The charge was eventually dropped and the bus company agreed to write me an imaginary check for the pain and suffering. Even though I moved on (hooked up with her sister) she will always have a place in my heart.

I miss you Courtney!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: