Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would you give Baltimore Manti Te'o
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31353
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like that so we can trade up for teddy bridgewater in 2014.
sounds good to me. although we both know what will happen, we'll have all the ammo and still find some way to not get bridgewater, just like we had all the ammo and couldn't land RG3.


Still a good trade though.

If no Bridgewater, then Clowney or Barr would be a good door prize.


I think its Clowney...Im not solid on Bridgewater but holy hell am I sold on Clowney. the kid is just an absolute freak. He has always been the best player. He was the best player in high school, looks like he is the best player in college, and looks like he could be one of the best in the NFL. The last DE I saw that was this freakish and that good was the freak Jevon Kearse.

Oh man if we traded up for Clowney, who ever our DC was would go 6 to midnight in an instance and would need to seek medical attention 4-6hours later because its not gonna go away lol

Clowney the Brownie!!! sounds perfect lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bungleodeon


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 9317
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like that so we can trade up for teddy bridgewater in 2014.
sounds good to me. although we both know what will happen, we'll have all the ammo and still find some way to not get bridgewater, just like we had all the ammo and couldn't land RG3.


Still a good trade though.

If no Bridgewater, then Clowney or Barr would be a good door prize.


I think its Clowney...Im not solid on Bridgewater but holy hell am I sold on Clowney. the kid is just an absolute freak. He has always been the best player. He was the best player in high school, looks like he is the best player in college, and looks like he could be one of the best in the NFL. The last DE I saw that was this freakish and that good was the freak Jevon Kearse.

Oh man if we traded up for Clowney, who ever our DC was would go 6 to midnight in an instance and would need to seek medical attention 4-6hours later because its not gonna go away lol

Clowney the Brownie!!! sounds perfect lol
Clowney is looking to be a great prospect, no doubt, but Bridgewater makes some just plain FANTASTIC throws. And trust me, if I could hate on Bridgewater I would since he didn't end up in Miami like he should have, but this kid looks more and more like the real deal everytime he drops back to throw. Did you catch him last night against the Gators? I don't care what ESPN pundits are trying to report, that Gator D came to play early and Teddy carved them up with some brilliant throws. He was gutsy and precise.

He has a year to keep improving and I think he will.
_________________
Adopt-a-Brown: Jabaal Sheard - Stats:
First 3 seasons: 135 Tackles - 21 Sacks - 7 FF - 2 FR - 9 PD - 11 STF
2014: 22 Tackles - 2 Sacks - 2 PD - 2 STF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EL Brownso


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 989
Location: Alamogordo, NM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most impressive throw I think I saw from Bridgewater last night was an incompletion. It looked like the WR cut the route but Bridgewater threw a corner fade and the ball came down and hit the pylon... It was an impressive throw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31353
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
buno67 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we did something like that so we can trade up for teddy bridgewater in 2014.
sounds good to me. although we both know what will happen, we'll have all the ammo and still find some way to not get bridgewater, just like we had all the ammo and couldn't land RG3.


Still a good trade though.

If no Bridgewater, then Clowney or Barr would be a good door prize.


I think its Clowney...Im not solid on Bridgewater but holy hell am I sold on Clowney. the kid is just an absolute freak. He has always been the best player. He was the best player in high school, looks like he is the best player in college, and looks like he could be one of the best in the NFL. The last DE I saw that was this freakish and that good was the freak Jevon Kearse.

Oh man if we traded up for Clowney, who ever our DC was would go 6 to midnight in an instance and would need to seek medical attention 4-6hours later because its not gonna go away lol

Clowney the Brownie!!! sounds perfect lol
Clowney is looking to be a great prospect, no doubt, but Bridgewater makes some just plain FANTASTIC throws. And trust me, if I could hate on Bridgewater I would since he didn't end up in Miami like he should have, but this kid looks more and more like the real deal everytime he drops back to throw. Did you catch him last night against the Gators? I don't care what ESPN pundits are trying to report, that Gator D came to play early and Teddy carved them up with some brilliant throws. He was gutsy and precise.

He has a year to keep improving and I think he will.


oh I watched the game and I give louisville a lot of props they beat a good Florida team...

Like I think Bridgewater had a great game but I think the team in general came in with a better game plan. Charlie Strong to me is one of the best college football coaches. If he stats at louisville he will turn them into a power house and he will run the big east. When Meyer went to Florida, Strong was the only coach he kept from Ron Zooks staff. Strong was part of the defensive coaching staff that came up with the game plan that just completely destroyed Ohio States defenses in 2006 and he was the head coach of a Louisville defense that completely beat up Florida last night for 3 quarters, in the 4th Florida finally learned to make adjustments to what Louisville was doing but by then it was already to late. I like Bridgewater, he is good but Strong is better lol

To me Clowney just looks like a bad, bad man. If he was in this years draft class he be the #1 overall pick. In his two seasons so far he has 21sacks and had 13sacks this season a lone. Hell he finished 6th in the Heisman voting. I dont know adding him to our DL with Rubin, Taylor, and Sheard that it would be completely dangerous. Rubin Taylor and Sheard would never see a double team with Clowney there.

I would love to trade down this year draft offense first rd draft a DB 2nd or 3rd rd and trade up for Clowney the season later and we could have the best defense in the division. We would finally have a defender on the team that offensive have to game plan properly because IMO I could see clowney def taking over some game with his ability. like what he did to michigan, Michigan got lucky on that first down so Clowney just decide to make statement and he did with one of the best cleanest hits in football!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
big poppa pump


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 1855
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.
_________________

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20910
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.


Really?


The guy is good, but come on now
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5399
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:
I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.


Really?


The guy is good, but come on now


Seriously I like him a lot. I like any player coached up by Brian Kelly, but the Manti hype is so far out of control. I don't think people even watch the mosters in front of him and beside him. Stephon Tuitt and Louis Nix are elite NFL talent and Kapron Lewis-Moore is underrated as all get out as well.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:
I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.


Really?


The guy is good, but come on now


Seriously I like him a lot. I like any player coached up by Brian Kelly, but the Manti hype is so far out of control. I don't think people even watch the mosters in front of him and beside him. Stephon Tuitt and Louis Nix are elite NFL talent and Kapron Lewis-Moore is underrated as all get out as well.



Te'o I think is going to be very good... But he is no Ray Lewis.

Maybe urlacher with a little less speed as a ceiling - which is darn good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big poppa pump


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 1855
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:
I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.


Really?


The guy is good, but come on now


Seriously I like him a lot. I like any player coached up by Brian Kelly, but the Manti hype is so far out of control. I don't think people even watch the mosters in front of him and beside him. Stephon Tuitt and Louis Nix are elite NFL talent and Kapron Lewis-Moore is underrated as all get out as well.


And look at the big nasties he would be playing behind here. Te'o may not have Lewis speed. He makes up for it in instincts and work ethic. He would be a tackling machine here, something that this defense sorely needs.
_________________

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
abbs1988


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 423
Location: #freEJGordon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
big poppa pump wrote:
I would take Te'o. No thanks to giving Baltimore potentially the next Ray Lewis.


Really?


The guy is good, but come on now


Seriously I like him a lot. I like any player coached up by Brian Kelly, but the Manti hype is so far out of control. I don't think people even watch the mosters in front of him and beside him. Stephon Tuitt and Louis Nix are elite NFL talent and Kapron Lewis-Moore is underrated as all get out as well.


And look at the big nasties he would be playing behind here. Te'o may not have Lewis speed. He makes up for it in instincts and work ethic. He would be a tackling machine here, something that this defense sorely needs.


Teo is good, but i think his potential is mazimized in a 3-4 scheme
_________________

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Te'o could fill Ray Lewis shoes pretty well

Quote:
Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax


http://deadsp.in/fZ5POJa
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 8839
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F'ing disgrace. I hope Baltimore now takes him so trich can run him over 2 games a year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poorbytehshore


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 2635
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely.

Boatload of picks in a weak draft and make life easier for Trent Richardson twice a year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mas_atc


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 1388
Location: Akron, Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victim not perpetrator...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas_atc wrote:
Victim not perpetrator...



looks like it...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group