Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant like
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Browns_Buckeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant like Reply with quote

ok guys i will admit im not a regular poster or anything but id like to know browns nations feelings about

1a. missing out on doug marrone?
1b. missing out on doug marrone and not signing chip kelly

2a. chip kelly overall
2b. chip kelly vs. doug marrone?

3. if we miss out on both who is the next head coach, ken wisenhunt? mike mccoy?

dawg24 with this sweet sig

dqwell jackson> ray lewis.

Cleveland is my city, and i LOVE IT!
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
ok guys i will admit im not a regular poster or anything but id like to know browns nations feelings about

2a. chip kelly overall

3. if we miss out on both who is the next head coach, ken wisenhunt? mike mccoy?

Doug who? Yeah, I don't think anyone cares.

Kelly every one loves... That should be obvious.

plan B... Hire a pats assistant to coach and a gm from the ravens.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

2a. chip kelly overall

hey im a big dour marrone fan especially if we miss out on chip, i wouldnt say everyone loves chip either, and real funny on the last one but were gonna break that trend, how about pioli back in cleveland as gm?

ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

2a. chip kelly overall

hey im a big dour marrone fan especially if we miss out on chip, i wouldnt say everyone loves chip either, and real funny on the last one but were gonna break that trend, how about pioli back in cleveland as gm?

Marrone agreed to be the Bills HC. Announced by Adam Schefter this morning.
Browns_Buckeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know this thats why im asking for opinions on it ala if we put all our "chips" in kelly(hello) and missed out on marrone how browns fans would feel

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

2a. chip kelly overall

Very Happy

Pioli in Cleveland is part of a joke I made about a week ago... I think the thread title was "sadness..."

Gm Pioli
HC mcDaniels
DC Crennel

Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

2a. chip kelly overall

Very Happy

Pioli in Cleveland is part of a joke I made about a week ago... I think the thread title was "sadness..."

Gm Pioli
HC mcDaniels
DC Crennel

Crying or Very sad

perfect, do we trade for byaylon, quinn and hillis

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: doug marrone/chip kelly/ who ever it is if chip doeant l Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

2a. chip kelly overall

Very Happy

Gm Pioli
HC mcDaniels
DC Crennel

Crying or Very sad

perfect, do we trade for byaylon, quinn and hillis

Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
i know this thats why im asking for opinions on it ala if we put all our "chips" in kelly(hello) and missed out on marrone how browns fans would feel
I don't care either way. I wanted Lovie Smith. I understand the new FO wanted their own new NFL HC to build around, but that's just not what I would have done.

If we miss out on Kelly I won't lose any sleep. If we hire him I'll be OK with it. Marrone was at the bottom of the list of coaches I wanted.
2013: 36 Tackles - 5.5 Sacks -1 FF - 1 FR - 4 PD -2 STF
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:
I don't care either way. I wanted Lovie Smith. I understand the new FO wanted their own new NFL HC to build around, but that's just not what I would have done.

If we miss out on Kelly I won't lose any sleep. If we hire him I'll be OK with it. Marrone was at the bottom of the list of coaches I wanted.

Honestly, I think Lovie would be my choice after Kelly. He is by far my favorite of the "NFL options"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

Honestly, I think Lovie would be my choice after Kelly. He is by far my favorite of the "NFL options"
Same. The guy was a HC of a team that went to the super bowl with Rex Grossman at QB.
Browns_Buckeyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just saw eagles are the new favorite to land chip kelly on espn

sorry on a side note i just saw jimmy haslem on espn and i must say i love this guy, he wants a winner which i think well be

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

Same. The guy was a HC of a team that went to the super bowl with Rex Grossman at QB.

My main question would be who would be the OC... I love Lovie as HC and with the defense, but something has to be done with this offense mess.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

but have been to the post season one time since then.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Browns_Buckeyes wrote:

but have been to the post season one time since then.
One more time than the Browns and it's not like Lovie has any decision on who they draft or get in FA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: