Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RollEagles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were so right!!!!!

2 sacks. Count them. 2 sacks more than Brandon Graham.

What a genius you are sir.

Gosh mister we should always listen to you from now on. For real and for true.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
I just want to announce that I was right in wanting the Eagles to draft Derrick Morgan over Brandon Graham. Morgan has more career sacks than Graham after sustaining his own severe season ending knee injury.

I think Andy Reid was the only person that year that had graham over morgan.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
what offensive play calls for clowney to not be blocked?

is michigan stupid?

That appeared to be a stretch play and a TE maybe was supposed to reach block him. Doesn't look like they were able to though...
Kiltman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
I just want to announce that I was right in wanting the Eagles to draft Derrick Morgan over Brandon Graham. Morgan has more career sacks than Graham after sustaining his own severe season ending knee injury.

Lets just look at this year as they are both healthy.

Morgan had 21 tackles and 1 sack with 1 less forced fumble more than Graham this year.

Damn impressive in his 914 snaps....which happens to be more than twice that (493 more to be exact) of B-Rex's 421 snaps.

2 more career sacks? Really PE? Just make another Avant thread if you need attention that bad.

2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Final(?) ENBD Champion | other stuff too
RollEagles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
PowerElite wrote:

Morgan had 21 tackles and 1 sack with 1 less forced fumble more than Graham this year.

Damn impressive in his 914 snaps....which happens to be more than twice that (493 more to be exact) of B-Rex's 421 snaps.

2 more career sacks? Really PE? Just make another Avant thread if you need attention that bad.

The Derrick Morgan vs. Bradon Graham "look at me I'm right" might be the worst I've seen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
PowerElite wrote:

The Derrick Morgan vs. Bradon Graham "look at me I'm right" might be the worst I've seen.

Its best to just leave it alone.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FSU vs N.Illinois on! Game of the Century! Shocked

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
baconrad3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gettin ready to watch this NIU - FSU game....wanna get good looks at Werner, Carradine, Rhodes, Jenkins, Joyner, and EJ Manuel.

Lamarcus Joyner is a guy noone is talking about....I think he would be a nice pick in the 5th round. Dude is small for a S, but plays bigger. Reminds me of Bob Sanders....flies all over the place. He's REALLY fast. He's like a little pinball out there. Also wanna get a better grasp on Manuel....who knows, we could be drafting him in the 3rd round this year

Anyone catch the Stanford game??? How did their LBs do (Skov, Thomas, Murphy)? I wouldn't mind any of them in the draft in the 2nd....though I think Murphy is gonna stay inschool since he'd probably be a 1st rounder in 2014. He's probably their best player on D.....freaking stud. If he does declare, I'm totally fine with him in the 2nd.

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Fitz2k2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhodes!!!!!!!
nlesthought

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the Stanford game those lbs can move but playing vs wisc is right up their alley

This FSu game isn't really telling either FSU's DL is dominating although NIU's DL is impressive with their fight

psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
gator3guy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Gettin ready to watch this NIU - FSU game....wanna get good looks at Werner, Carradine, Rhodes, Jenkins, Joyner, and EJ Manuel.

Lamarcus Joyner is a guy noone is talking about....I think he would be a nice pick in the 5th round. Dude is small for a S, but plays bigger. Reminds me of Bob Sanders....flies all over the place. He's REALLY fast. He's like a little pinball out there. Also wanna get a better grasp on Manuel....who knows, we could be drafting him in the 3rd round this year

Anyone catch the Stanford game??? How did their LBs do (Skov, Thomas, Murphy)? I wouldn't mind any of them in the draft in the 2nd....though I think Murphy is gonna stay inschool since he'd probably be a 1st rounder in 2014. He's probably their best player on D.....freaking stud. If he does declare, I'm totally fine with him in the 2nd.

How's he looking tonight?
baconrad3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator3guy wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:

How's he looking tonight?

Whoops. Looking good in street clothes. Didn't mean to name him

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
PowerElite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:

LMAO stupid point bro. Morgans started 14 more games but still only has 2 more sacks and 3 less FF then Graham. Graham started in 6 games Morgan started in 16. Morgan also started in 10 games last year for only 2.5 sacks which is pretty much the difference between them.

Trent Cole started all 16 games and only produced 3 total sacks. Being on the field doesn't guarantee anyone to make a play, even someone that's consistently good like Trent Cole.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:

LMAO stupid point bro. Morgans started 14 more games but still only has 2 more sacks and 3 less FF then Graham. Graham started in 6 games Morgan started in 16. Morgan also started in 10 games last year for only 2.5 sacks which is pretty much the difference between them.

Trent Cole started all 16 games and only produced 3 total sacks. Being on the field doesn't guarantee anyone to make a play, even someone that's consistently good like Trent Cole.

OMG THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! Shocked

CUT GRAHAM!

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 4 of 99

Jump to: