Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2619
Location: Mechanicsburg, OH
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Ryan Swoope = Chad Hall 2.0. Calling it before PE.

#Idekwhati'mdoing Think


Chad Hall is amazing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Ryan Swoope = Chad Hall 2.0. Calling it before PE.

#Idekwhati'mdoing Think


Swope a well built 6'0 205ish with 4.45-4.55 speed

Chad Hall is 5'7 175 with 4.6-4.7 speed and tiny little arms.


Swopes a better athlete with better hands and better overall athletic ability then Hall.

I still wouldnt go Swope tho. Strictly slot player and not a physical jump ball receiver on the edge that we so desperately need.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7511
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Nevermind ...damn.....wish he was coming out this year


He is going to be the number one pick next year.

No matter what. He is the next all time great DE.

#tankforclowney

#justkiddingabouttanking
_________________


Last edited by RollEagles on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time i have seen Clowney he is beasting out there like a veteran.. Dude plays awesome physical heads up football. Love his awareness and explosiveness at the point of attack.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12337
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bad is Taylor Lewan getting abused?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7716
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, Clowney needs to stay all 4 years. So he can make teams cream their jorts for him until draft day. Then he'll go top 5. Dude is a straight up beast.
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12337
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Seriously, Clowney needs to stay all 4 years. So he can make teams cream their jorts for him until draft day. Then he'll go top 5. Dude is a straight up beast.


He'd be stupid to stay any longer then he has to - he's going to go top two next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14856
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good safety blitz by Willaams.
_________________

2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Final(?) ENBD Champion | other stuff too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!Q DAMN!!! What a game ending, Dillian Thompson delivers the ball into the sweetest spot to bring South Carolina for go ahead 33 to Michigans 28.. with 11 seconds on the clock left.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34120
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Seriously, Clowney needs to stay all 4 years. So he can make teams cream their jorts for him until draft day. Then he'll go top 5. Dude is a straight up beast.


He'd be stupid to stay any longer then he has to - he's going to go top two next year.



Yeah I agree if he isn't the first non-qb taken I would be shocked. No reason for him to stay his senior year.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7511
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
OMG!Q DAMN!!! What a game ending, Dillian Thompson delivers the ball into the sweetest spot to bring South Carolina for go ahead 33 to Michigans 28.. with 11 seconds on the clock left.


What a game. The Clemson game last night and the South Carolina game have been the two of the best bowl games this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34120
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
OMG!Q DAMN!!! What a game ending, Dillian Thompson delivers the ball into the sweetest spot to bring South Carolina for go ahead 33 to Michigans 28.. with 11 seconds on the clock left.


What a game. The Clemson game last night and the South Carolina game have been the two of the best bowl games this year.



What about arizona scoring 14 in the final minute to beat nevada?
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7511
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
OMG!Q DAMN!!! What a game ending, Dillian Thompson delivers the ball into the sweetest spot to bring South Carolina for go ahead 33 to Michigans 28.. with 11 seconds on the clock left.


What a game. The Clemson game last night and the South Carolina game have been the two of the best bowl games this year.



What about arizona scoring 14 in the final minute to beat nevada?


That one was the best.

But last night was really awesome because I've never seen Tajh Boyd play that well for an entire game. The LSU defensive line was getting so much pressure.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34120
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like I said this game is going to be a joke. stanford might beat them by 70.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9283
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach Ertz looked pretty good running down the field for a dude his height.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, T Coleman, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group